Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,053 members, 7,863,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:54 AM

Muslim Hero Who Probably Saved Hundred Of Lives During The Attack In France - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim Hero Who Probably Saved Hundred Of Lives During The Attack In France (5948 Views)

8-Month-Old Girl Killed During The Attack On Shi'ites By Police In Kano / Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday / Rivers Election: Hold Buhari Accountable For Violence, Loss Of Lives - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Hero Who Probably Saved Hundred Of Lives During The Attack In France by aresa: 5:14pm On Nov 15, 2015
[s]
DaBullIT:
As poor and barely educated , barely exposed Nigerian Christians are, will you as a Christian behead a muslim or strap a bomb to yourself for Jesus ?

I doubt it , So , sorry to disappoint you , but i maintain my stance on Muslims being terrorists

Jihad Report
October, 2015
Jihad Attacks:

Countries:

Allah Akbars:

Dead Bodies:

Critically Injured:

Religionofpeace.com

[/s]

It's not by force to bore us with your ignorance and thoughtless trash..
Re: Muslim Hero Who Probably Saved Hundred Of Lives During The Attack In France by DaBullIT(m): 5:20pm On Nov 15, 2015
Don't be ashamed if you are too stewpyd to understand

AFuck you to you as well
aresa:
[s][/s]

It's not by force to bore us with your ignorance and thoughtless trash..
Re: Muslim Hero Who Probably Saved Hundred Of Lives During The Attack In France by Elmeerah: 7:01pm On Nov 15, 2015
exxell:

I hate Islam because it is bad. But I dont hate Muslims neither do I love them. Reason: Mohammed is a Paedophile who went amd plagiarised the Israeli TANAK claiming it was from a Satan named Allah.

Wise Christians who are educated usually leave that part of the Bible and focus more on Pauline letters.

But you Islamic criminals use terrorism to proselytize the world! Stay of my mention! Terrorist!

I've mentioned u do ur worse....Islam dosnt need ur love u r filled wit 2 much hate u hav no love 2 give 2 any1
Re: Muslim Hero Who Probably Saved Hundred Of Lives During The Attack In France by aresa: 7:11pm On Nov 15, 2015
[s]
DaBullIT:
Don't be ashamed if you are too stewpyd to understand

AFuck you to you as well
[/s]

You got me confused. Internet religious bigots, ignorant villagers and unintelligent losers like you bore me so bark like crazy bingo and spew all your portion in life internet gangsterism to your heart's content, you don't move me, you are just doing what you were born and raised to do in life...

Oloshi akiriboto burden on humanity...

1 Like

Re: Muslim Hero Who Probably Saved Hundred Of Lives During The Attack In France by fyomer: 7:25pm On Nov 15, 2015
[size=16pt]I PITY ANGELA MERKEL AND CO.[/size]
Re: Muslim Hero Who Probably Saved Hundred Of Lives During The Attack In France by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 15, 2015
blah... blah... blah...
Re: Muslim Hero Who Probably Saved Hundred Of Lives During The Attack In France by viczo(m): 8:30pm On Nov 15, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

How is Islam the problem? I have checked the five pillars of Islam and no mention of mass murder and terrorism.

Before you bring any passage, are you aware that Jesus Christ had to beat and whip some people in the temple for defying God's house? Does that mean Christianity empowers us to carry thugs and assault those that "desecrate" our churches? Are you aware that Jesus Christ made these statements;
Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law.

And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Matthew 10:34-36

Does that mean we should take advantage of these verses to perpetrate evil or call Christianity as terroristic? Terrorists manipulate their religion to satisfy their evil
PLS NEXT TIME U OPEN UR BIBLE ASK GOD FOR SPIRITUAL UNDERSTANDING B/COS D BIBLE HAS DEEPER MEANING DAN THE WORDS U READ ON IT.
Re: Muslim Hero Who Probably Saved Hundred Of Lives During The Attack In France by Babawalter(m): 9:36pm On Nov 15, 2015
I'm not surprised to know that Muslims are labelled terrorists, thanks to the western media for the stereotyping of a single religion. A police man is a terrorist to a thief and Vice versa, Anybody can be a terrorist, but in as much as the west has changed the true meaning of TERRORISM and diverted it to Muslims alone, baffles me. The wars fought during the Mohameddan era were defensive wars against idolaterers, the Quranic verses released, talking about war, came out during these defensive times. God forbade them from hurting defenceless and innocent souls and even persuaded them to be kind to humanity. that said.
When a Muslim attacks/defends, it's terrorism, when a non-muslim does, it's nothing. but they are both humans. The terrorist groups are only misinterpreting the defensive Quranic verses, using them against Islam. Islam itself means peace, So it can't be built on terrorism. In as much as there are fake Muslims, there are fake Christians, who cloud their evil deeds with religion. Do not stereotype a whole race/ethnic group/religion/nation and so on because of the deeds of a few people. Allah doesn't permit extremism which is the propaganda of terrorist groups using Islam. let's pray for the bad eggs to get flushed out. masalam (I leave you in peace).

1 Like

Re: Muslim Hero Who Probably Saved Hundred Of Lives During The Attack In France by DaBullIT(m): 6:11am On Nov 16, 2015
hehehehehe, It haf pepper you abi ?

aresa:
[s][/s]

You got me confused. Internet religious bigots, ignorant villagers and unintelligent losers like you bore me so bark like crazy bingo and spew all your portion in life internet gangsterism to your heart's content, you don't move me, you are just doing what you were born and raised to do in life...

Oloshi akiriboto burden on humanity...
Re: Muslim Hero Who Probably Saved Hundred Of Lives During The Attack In France by menesheh(m): 2:57pm On Nov 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

How is Islam the problem? I have checked the five pillars of Islam and no mention of mass murder and terrorism.

Before you bring any passage, are you aware that Jesus Christ had to beat and whip some people in the temple for defying God's house? Does that mean Christianity empowers us to carry thugs and assault those that "desecrate" our churches? Are you aware that Jesus Christ made these statements;
Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law.

And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Matthew 10:34-36

Does that mean we should take advantage of these verses to perpetrate evil or call Christianity as terroristic? Terrorists manipulate their religion to satisfy their evil

First of all, people's believes remote their actions, behavior and the way they see the world. The example you gave about Christianity and their refusal to carry out the tenets of the bible is baseles in this context of the vices committed by muslem fundamentalists because of long ages of wars and vendetta, hence Christianity have grown to the extent of abandoning the hideous teaching of their holybook.

Islamism is still strictly following the laws as depicted in their holybook. The pillar of islam you mentioned about is still baseless so far as their Quran commands different sorts of immoral behavior which can be find in its verses, of which they always lay claim it as reasons to justify their evil acts.

I still didn't understand the meaning of manipulating the Quran to take advantage of it to perpetrate evil. Quran explicitly made itself apparent on issues of those criminal acts muslim are thrives in this our present contemporary world.

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If I’m Voted Into Power, Within The Next Four Years, GEJ. Premium Times. / MAJA Presidential Candidate, Funmilayo Adesanya-Davies Unveils Agenda / 2027: Obi, Atiku Desperate To Be President, Says APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.