Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Who Rocks!!! The Nysc Kit More Than He Does ??? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Who Rocks!!! The Nysc Kit More Than He Does ??? (1402 Views)

Corper Rocks Super Eagles Jersey With NYSC Khaki / Corper Rocks Her NYSC Uniform In Braless Photoshoot / Female Corper Rocks Her Oversized NYSC Kit. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Rocks!!! The Nysc Kit More Than He Does ??? by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 15, 2015
High
Re: Who Rocks!!! The Nysc Kit More Than He Does ??? by Jeloma: 10:17am On Nov 15, 2015
Is that you?

1 Like

Re: Who Rocks!!! The Nysc Kit More Than He Does ??? by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 15, 2015
Yeah that is me........it is Dope right ?
Re: Who Rocks!!! The Nysc Kit More Than He Does ??? by FruityLass: 10:32am On Nov 15, 2015
Your not bad.

1 Like

Re: Who Rocks!!! The Nysc Kit More Than He Does ??? by lmm4real: 10:44am On Nov 15, 2015
Oluwababy:
Olawunmi Quduz Oladimeji was a 2014 batch c Corp member who served at kwara state. You could upload a copy of yours let see who rocks it best.

Young man where exactly is ur waist line?

2 Likes

Re: Who Rocks!!! The Nysc Kit More Than He Does ??? by oppybouy(m): 12:54pm On Nov 15, 2015
Vanity
Re: Who Rocks!!! The Nysc Kit More Than He Does ??? by igwe44(m): 1:00pm On Nov 15, 2015
End time
Re: Who Rocks!!! The Nysc Kit More Than He Does ??? by chimajii: 2:27pm On Nov 15, 2015
lmm4real:

Young man where exactly is ur waist line?
lipsrsealed
Re: Who Rocks!!! The Nysc Kit More Than He Does ??? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 15, 2015
Right there up my hip bone........
Re: Who Rocks!!! The Nysc Kit More Than He Does ??? by lilkech(m): 1:19am On Nov 16, 2015
Looks nice but I hope you were only sagging it to pose for that particular picture. If you walk around wearing your trousers that way it won't look good to 99% of the individuals you mingle with now or in the future.

Remember you're not still in a primary, secondary or tertiary institution anymore. Keep in mind that at your present level you meet with potential employers, suitors and distinguished individuals in your society.

Please endeavor to dress well and belt up at your waist (not your hips) especially when adorning that particular attire.
Re: Who Rocks!!! The Nysc Kit More Than He Does ??? by Lagusta(m): 8:08am On Nov 16, 2015
Oluwababy:
Yeah that is me........it is Dope right ?

I just showed three of my colleagues this same pic, and they all said you are nothing but a child.....

For the simple reason that your khakee is below your hips....

PS: The three babes are all docs....
Re: Who Rocks!!! The Nysc Kit More Than He Does ??? by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 16, 2015
Your head is incredibly big for your lean body.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have A Flair For Marketing? / NYSC: "The Corps Member's Allowance Is Being Adjusted Accordingly" (picture) / For Those That Collected Their Call Up Letters At School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.