Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,115 members, 7,811,135 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Nigeria Certificate Of Non Impediment To Marriage - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Certificate Of Non Impediment To Marriage (1746 Views)

List Of Non-career Ambassadorial Nominees Buhari Sent To Senate / Uche Ogah Collects His Certificate Of Return From INEC / Gbayi Women, Youths Protests El-rufai's Appointment Of Non Indigene..(pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Certificate Of Non Impediment To Marriage by sandros: 11:00am On Nov 15, 2015
Good Morning,
I am Italian guest in this forum because I am going to marry a wonderful Nigerian girl: Nancy.
We both live as expat in UAE and we want to get married.
In order to get married in front of Italian Embassy we are struggling to get a Non Impediment to Marriage certificate from Nigerian diplomatic authorities in UAE, that are denying the possibility to issue this certificate.
Please, is there anyone who can support or tell me where I can find any support online in order to unblock my situation and marry my love?

Regards
Sandro

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Certificate Of Non Impediment To Marriage by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 15, 2015
Good you found your love. The name Nancy doesn't sound like one of those names answered to by the Zoogerians. Well, in Zoo, nothing is done online. To get it, find someone to bribe even if the president will append his signatures, he will want you to settle him.

Find out if your love Nancy is from Biafra and support the Biafra to get her independent from the Zoo called Nigeria, that's the only way you can get what you want online and without bribe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Certificate Of Non Impediment To Marriage by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 15, 2015
D
Re: Nigeria Certificate Of Non Impediment To Marriage by lukuluku101(m): 11:30am On Nov 15, 2015
Animal talk
stickncarrot:
Good you found your love. The name Nancy doesn't sound like one of those names answered to by the Zoogerians. Well, in Zoo, nothing is done online. To get it, find someone to bribe even if the president will append his signatures, he will want you to settle him.

Find out if your love Nancy is from Biafra and support the Biafra to get her independent from the Zoo called Nigeria, that's the only way you can get what you want online and without bribe.
Re: Nigeria Certificate Of Non Impediment To Marriage by sandros: 11:55am On Nov 15, 2015
Yes. I reported him
I hope that staying in the topic someone can help

Thank you
Regards
Sandro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Certificate Of Non Impediment To Marriage by dialfa: 12:11pm On Nov 15, 2015
Ewu italo. Does this site look like diplomatic services to you?
Re: Nigeria Certificate Of Non Impediment To Marriage by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 15, 2015
lukuluku101:
Animal talk

Zoogerian talking.
Do you animals take bribe? YES
Is what he is looking for online? NO
IS Nancy a Zoogerian? NO
Why on earth will this Animal quote me?
Zoogerians hate truth.
Re: Nigeria Certificate Of Non Impediment To Marriage by homerac7: 1:39pm On Nov 15, 2015
sandros:
Good Morning,
I am Italian guest in this forum because I am going to marry a wonderful Nigerian girl: Nancy.
We both live as expat in UAE and we want to get married.
In order to get married in front of Italian Embassy we are struggling to get a Non Impediment to Marriage certificate from Nigerian diplomatic authorities in UAE, that are denying the possibility to issue this certificate.
Please, is there anyone who can support or tell me where I can find any support online in order to unblock my situation and marry my love?
Regards
Sandros

Dear Sandros,

Please forgive the poor and uncouth responses you saw earlier, so many badly behaved juveniles have invaded this forum. But nevertheless, be sure that you will find some good advices eventually.

On your issue, I do not know exactly what to advice about the Nigerian embassy staff in UAE, but I think a straight way out would have been you come down to Nigeria and have your marriage legalised in a court registry. I'm sure that conveniently beats any other bureaucratic bottleneck too.

By the way, I hope you have come down to Nigeria to meet your would-be in-laws? If you haven't, think about it.

Let me congratulate you ahead too.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Nine Dead, As Taskforce Open Fire On Protesting IPOB Members In Onitsha / My Take On Shiite Nigeria Army Confrontation / DISGRACE: Nigerian Military Training Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.