Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,378 members, 7,861,046 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:03 PM

Why I Think I Am the Second Best Blog In Nigeria... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Think I Am the Second Best Blog In Nigeria... (310 Views)

Wike Inspects Construction Of The Second Nkpogu Bridge/road.. Photos / Babangida's 75th Birthday Interview: "I’m Not The Evil Many Think I Am" / Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Think I Am the Second Best Blog In Nigeria... by adenaijblog: 11:50am On Nov 15, 2015
The Facts is thatci Post Article At almost The same rate with thevbest blog in naija the efficiency no typos and disbursement of news sharp sharp.... Visit http://adenaij..com view to know am not lying ...... the thing is we are promising to beat the best blog... We need to know where we lack sha...Love you all

(1) (Reply)

Political Ebola / President Buhari Says Names Of Looters Will Be Published Soon / Gov Okowa S.A On Social Media Credit NAIRALAND.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.