Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

What Would You Do If You Were In Such Situation? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If You Were In Such Situation? (870 Views)

Guys What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In Such Situation ? / What Will You Do In Such Situation?? / Your Date Abandons You At The Restaurant, What Would You Do In This Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If You Were In Such Situation? by Joshmon(m): 12:02pm On Nov 15, 2015
The way relationships be going this days,one is forced to ask if what we do for 'love' is worth it?..Here is a web a lady is caught in,how would you advise her to go about it,and if faced with same challenge what would you do?

Re: What Would You Do If You Were In Such Situation? by benedictnsi(m): 12:04pm On Nov 15, 2015
So what's the advice you see now When you have already chosen a good response to that
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In Such Situation? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 15, 2015
Mtchewww...Screw him! Return what?? U're not mandated to. Return them only if u want to.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In Such Situation? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 15, 2015
Still trying to understand what a "Dutchbag" is.

But anyway, the BF is exactly like me. I can't & won't tolerate anyone that's buddy buddy with their ex. An ex should be given the axe. Chop. Chop. Finish with it.

About the furniture, well that's for the courts to decide. He could file a civil lawsuit & win. I've seen it on TV grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In Such Situation? by Joshmon(m): 12:39pm On Nov 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Still trying to understand what a "Dutchbag" is.
But anyway, the BF is exactly like me. I can't & won't tolerate anyone that's buddy buddy with their ex. An ex should be given the axe. Chop. Chop. Finish with it.
About the furniture, well that's for the courts to decide. He could file a civil lawsuit & win. I've seen it on TV grin

but I still think it's better to let go of all he has given her in the course of the R/ship after all he gave her out of love#just saying
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In Such Situation? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 15, 2015
Joshmon:

but I still think it's better to let go of all he has given her in the course of the R/ship after all he gave her out of love#just saying

Well, maybe he is currently in a bitter state & feeling betrayed.

If I was the lady in question, I'd give him his stuff back just to get him off my back. Because there's no telling what he could do to her all in the name of settling a score/debt.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In Such Situation? by Joshmon(m): 1:40pm On Nov 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Well, maybe he is currently in a bitter state & feeling betrayed.
If I was the lady in question, I'd give him his stuff back just to get him off my back. Because there's no telling what he could do to her all in the name of settling a score/debt.

I wish the same too..but the lady in question is already feeling the pain of not having furniture in her apartment any more so I think greediness will play it's role there..

(1) (Reply)

5 Things Ladies Need To Stop Doing!!! / Hello Nice Guys! / 밤전ᗆbamwar8。c0mᗉ』신천키스방◂노블레스』 강남키스방 중부산키스방

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.