Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

I Condemn The Paris Attack - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Condemn The Paris Attack (10549 Views)

It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him / Virgins Are A Burden, The Bible Doesn't Condemn Prostitution- Ghanaian Pastor / "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Condemn The Paris Attack by Empiree: 3:37am On Nov 19, 2015
See what I have been talking about. There are people funding this sob. Sheik Imran Hussein have said couple of years ago that young folks are given money, 1 million dolapo each to join the group. Here, Yahoo confirmed the alleged funding. The group has notign to do with religion.

An ISIS defector explained a key reason people continue joining the group

Despite ISIS's claims of ruling over a Islamic "caliphate" in line with Sharia law, a large number of the group's fighters joined for reasons having little to do with religion, according to a defector from the group that The Daily Beast's Michael Weiss interviewed in Istanbul, Turkey. Instead, people are joining the organization because they are desperate for money and are struggling to find a way to survive in Syria, where four years of civil war have decimated the economy.

read more
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/isis-defector-explained-key-reason-180356055.html
Re: I Condemn The Paris Attack by Rilwayne001: 6:38am On Nov 19, 2015
Annunaki:

Riwayne001 I need you condemn this evil instigating terror verse in the quoran. The verse clearly promotes islamic terrorism and what isis is doing. If you are sincere in your condemning isis, condemn this verse as well.

Perhaps you didn't see the link I pasted on page one. Heere again https://www.nairaland.com/2548712/quran-3-151-soon-shall
Re: I Condemn The Paris Attack by basilico: 6:54am On Nov 19, 2015
Australia council of muslims. Blaming islamophobia and victims instead of the quran ordering the terrorists to kill infidels
Shows how the moderates cheer the radicals in their spree.

Re: I Condemn The Paris Attack by parisbookaddict(f): 6:45pm On Nov 19, 2015
Demmzy15:

Mods can you keep this girl on a watch, it's getting too much! Lalast.ic.lala, Oga Se..un

Have they answered u yet...
Deluded insolent muslim..
Re: I Condemn The Paris Attack by parisbookaddict(f): 6:50pm On Nov 19, 2015
basilico:
Australia council of muslims. Blaming islamophobia and victims instead of the quran ordering the terrorists to kill infidels
Shows how the moderates cheer the radicals in their spree.

Did u notice how they pushed the blame to racism, secularism, islamophobia , foreign policies. ..etc

These people are sick....i debate american muslims at reddit .com....u will hear a lot more..

A lot of Americans are blinded by Political correctness and even support the muslims and buy their al taqiyyah.
Re: I Condemn The Paris Attack by Demmzy15(m): 6:53pm On Nov 19, 2015
parisbookaddict:

[s]Have they answered u yet...
Deluded insolent muslim..[/s]
Mumu Shèmale! undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Condemn The Paris Attack by parisbookaddict(f): 7:05pm On Nov 19, 2015
Demmzy15:
Mumu Shèmale! undecided

Wow powerful refutation
Re: I Condemn The Paris Attack by Rilwayne001: 8:56pm On Nov 19, 2015
smiley

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Condemn The Paris Attack by Demmzy15(m): 9:08pm On Nov 19, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Wow powerful refutation
Glad you know!

1 Like

Re: I Condemn The Paris Attack by Empiree: 2:33am On Nov 20, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Did u notice how they pushed the blame to racism, secularism, islamophobia , foreign policies. ..etc

These people are sick....i debate american muslims at reddit .com....u will hear a lot more..

A lot of Americans are blinded by Political correctness and even support the muslims and buy their al taqiyyah.

You know why lots of Americans dont buy their govt lies?. Because they aint got time for hating Muhammad(SAW) like you do. They watch alternative media and conspiracy theories rather channeling their energies spreading hate like you do.

This is what many AMericans watch grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_QH0WkBeP0
They have no time for you bs lipsrsealed
Re: I Condemn The Paris Attack by Rilwayne001: 2:22pm On Nov 20, 2015
Re: I Condemn The Paris Attack by Annunaki(m): 3:07pm On Nov 20, 2015
Annunaki:

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".

Rilwayne001:
http://edition.cnn.com/videos/world/2015/11/16/bts-amanpour-muslims-condemn-isis-paris-attacks.cnn

Bros I am still waiting for you to condemn this terror inspiring verse if you are truly sincere about condemning your terrorist brothers. And if you can't then you must admit that contrary to allah's claim that the quoran is valid for all time, that the quoran is only relevant to seventh century babaric arab world and should never be used for doctrine in civilised societies.
Re: I Condemn The Paris Attack by Rilwayne001: 4:35pm On Nov 20, 2015
Annunaki:

Bros I am still waiting for you to condemn this terror inspiring verse if you are truly sincere about condemning your terrorist brothers. And if you can't then you must admit that contrary to allah's claim that the quoran is valid for all time, that the quoran is only relevant to seventh century babaric arab world and should never be used for doctrine in civilised societies.

[b] Stop being stupíd mr. man.. How many times do you want me to direct you to where I adressed the verse?

When are you also going to condemn these bible verses?

"'Pass through the city after him, and smite; your eye shall not spare and you shall show no pity; [size=15] slay old men outright, young men and maidens, little children and women. [/size] ..'" Christian god-Ezekiel 9:5

Deut 13:6 If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers; 13:7 Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end.of the earth;
13:8 Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him: 13:9 But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people.

Deut 13:12 If thou shalt hear say in one of thy cities, which the LORD thy God hath given thee to dwell there, saying,
13:13 Certain men, the children of Belial, are gone out from among you, and have withdrawn the inhabitants of their city, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which ye have not known; 13:14 Then shalt thou enquire, and make search, and ask diligently; and, behold, if it be truth, and the thing certain,that such abomination is wrought among you; 13:15 Thou shalt surely smite the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the sword, destroying it utterly, and all that is therein, and the cattle thereof, with the edge of the sword.

PS: Don't tell me these are in the OT, since you are not ready to accept that the verse you quoted is applicable to the people of that time. [/b]

2 Likes

Re: I Condemn The Paris Attack by Annunaki(m): 5:02pm On Nov 20, 2015
Rilwayne001:

[b] Stop being stupíd mr. man.. How many times do you want me to direct you to where I adressed the verse?

When are you also going to condemn these bible verses?

Dunce you did not address anything in the useless link you gave me. Mohamed admitted to being a terrorist or are you saying islam's best is a liar? Concerning the diversionary old testament verses you are quoting, they have no bearing on Christianity and they are obsolete jewish practises. If you see a verse were Jesus is instructing his followers to terrorise others perhaps you may have a point. Until then mohamed remains a terrorist and if you can't condemn mohamed's acts of terror as recorded in your sahih hadith, you remain a tacit supporter of islamic terrorism including that of the Paris attacks and the one your brothers carried out in Mali today. May God punish allahh and mohamed for this evil religion they bestowed on mankind.

1 Like

Re: I Condemn The Paris Attack by Rilwayne001: 5:05pm On Nov 20, 2015
annumonkey.. Read below

Annunaki:
[s]
Dunce you did not address anything in the useless link you gave me. Mohamed admitted to being a terrorist or are you saying islam's best is a liar? Concerning the diversionary old testament verses you are quoting, they have no bearing on Christianity and they are obsolete jewish practises. If you see a verse were Jesus is instructing his followers to terrorise others perhaps you may have a point. Until then mohamed remains a terrorist and if you can't condemn mohamed's acts of terror as recorded in your sahih hadith, you remain a tacit supporter of islamic terrorism including that of the Paris attacks and the one your brothers carried out in Mali today. May God punish allahh and mohamed for this evil religion they bestowed on mankind [/s] .

PS: Don't tell me these are in the OT, since you are not ready to accept that the verse you quoted is applicable to the people of that time.
Re: I Condemn The Paris Attack by Rilwayne001: 5:09pm On Nov 20, 2015
Annunaki:
Concerning the diversionary old testament verses you are quoting, they have no bearing on Christianity and they are obsolete jewish practises. If you see a verse were Jesus is instructing his followers to terrorise others perhaps you may have a point..

Is Jesus different from the God of the OT?? Thought you fools said they are same undecided

"'Pass through the city after him, and smite; your eye shall not spare and you shall show no pity; [size=15] slay old men outright, young men and maidens, little children and women. [/size] ..'" Christian god-Ezekiel 9:5

Deut 13:6 If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers; 13:7 Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end.of the earth;
13:8 Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him: 13:9 But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people.

Deut 13:12 If thou shalt hear say in one of thy cities, which the LORD thy God hath given thee to dwell there, saying,
13:13 Certain men, the children of Belial, are gone out from among you, and have withdrawn the inhabitants of their city, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which ye have not known; 13:14 Then shalt thou enquire, and make search, and ask diligently; and, behold, if it be truth, and the thing certain,that such abomination is wrought among you; 13:15 Thou shalt surely smite the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the sword, destroying it utterly, and all that is therein, and the cattle thereof, with the edge of the sword.

1 Like

Re: I Condemn The Paris Attack by Empiree: 3:40am On Nov 25, 2015

1 Like

Re: I Condemn The Paris Attack by AAinEqGuinea: 5:49am On Nov 25, 2015
The US needs to apologize for the Paris attacks.

These are the rebels we armed and funded, yet again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Life Getting Harder For Nigerians Under Buhari" - Cardinal Okogie / Man Share Dangerous Islamic Poem They Were Made To Recite In Primary School, / Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.