Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,061 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

I Want To Know - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Know (725 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Know by tonmandy(m): 8:57pm On May 18, 2009
i want to settle down,wat are things i will look for in a lady i want to marry
Re: I Want To Know by AmAlone: 10:35pm On May 18, 2009
Respect, caring, hardworking, working, honest, nice(to friends and family members) the list go on my broda. . . . .

But abeg no do fall my hand oooooo! make love go play for shit!
Re: I Want To Know by TOPE20001(f): 10:49pm On May 18, 2009
tonmandy:

i want to settle down,wat are things i will look for in a lady i want to marry

If u really want to settle down . . .u shudnt be asking this question, you shud know what u want in a woman by now undecided
Re: I Want To Know by yme1(f): 11:30pm On May 18, 2009
well said at TOPE
@poster
no body can tell you the qualities you need in a woman
you alone know the kind of human you can spend the rest of your life with
and remember one mans meat is another mans poison undecided
Re: I Want To Know by chelseabmw(m): 1:58am On May 19, 2009
@y me,
    Sory for putting this here.Please i wanna be your friend.i have being following up most of your reply since march.i will like to be your friend and i do not know how .Please i know u will insult me or say some abusive words to me,but i dont care.Please
Re: I Want To Know by yme1(f): 2:13am On May 19, 2009
@ chelseabmw

nah i dont insult my frds kiss
and that car in your profile is sure cool and a sweet ride too wink grin
Re: I Want To Know by eddy1977(m): 12:18pm On May 20, 2009
hello poster
i would say that the key word in your tread is "settle". the way i see it, you havnt settled yet.before you even make the decision of "who" to marry, i want you to consider this: your carreer. do you have a stable source of income? i assume you have one. secondly. your health: what is your sexual resume? clean? thirdly: what are your interests: its good to meet and settle with someone who shares your interest and passion. thanks.
wink
Re: I Want To Know by chelseabmw(m): 11:44am On May 22, 2009
:d :d
Re: I Want To Know by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 22, 2009
If actually you have had many girls as simple friends or girlfriends this wouldnt have been a problem for you. this would have made you learn a lot about the women folk. its very important to mix up intensively with the ladies before your time of marriage.
Re: I Want To Know by iice(f): 1:02pm On May 22, 2009
You are not ready
Re: I Want To Know by Feelitx(m): 1:35pm On May 22, 2009
Look for a woman who bullies you and who can break expensive things when she has those fits of anger.

(1) (Reply)

2 Wives;should I Divorce One? / Why Do Girls Fall For The Bad Guys / Will You Marry Or Date Somebody From The Same Office.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.