Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,294 members, 7,846,327 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

You Won’t Believe How Kayode Ogundamisi Mocked The Death Of DSP Alamieyeseigha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Won’t Believe How Kayode Ogundamisi Mocked The Death Of DSP Alamieyeseigha (642 Views)

Kayode Ogundamisi Offers Family Of Police Killed In Owerri Bank Robbery 50k / Kayode Ogundamisi Mocks Jonathan Over His Pilgrimage To Jerusalem Years Ago / DSP Alamieyeseigha For Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Won’t Believe How Kayode Ogundamisi Mocked The Death Of DSP Alamieyeseigha by bolabolakemi(f): 4:11pm On Nov 15, 2015
You won’t believe how Kayode Ogundamisi mocked the death of DSP Alamieyeseigha

There has been a growing condemnation of Sahara Reporter’s Kayode Ogundamisi by Nigerians – at home and in diaspora – after Ogundamisi was caught making a false tweet and Facebook post meant to cause ethnic tension between the Igbo and Hausa communities that could have resulted in bloodshed.

Of recent, many Nigerians are remembering his disgraceful and insensitive tweet about former Bayelsa State Governor, DSP Alamieyeseigha. Nigerians are frowning at such behavior and lack of respect for life by Ogundamisi, a man who is “of age”. The Nigerian community resident in the UK have resolved to take up the latest ill attempt by Mr. Ogundamisi at inciting violence to the UK authorities. Ogundamisi reside in the UK. See image below of the sad mockery by Kayode Ogundamisi of the late elder DSP Alamieyeeigha:

Ogundamisi alams TWEETSSSAD.

Re: You Won’t Believe How Kayode Ogundamisi Mocked The Death Of DSP Alamieyeseigha by CharlyNick: 4:13pm On Nov 15, 2015
Don't blame him
Re: You Won’t Believe How Kayode Ogundamisi Mocked The Death Of DSP Alamieyeseigha by olatunde1234: 4:13pm On Nov 15, 2015
Edara ema fiku yo eda
Re: You Won’t Believe How Kayode Ogundamisi Mocked The Death Of DSP Alamieyeseigha by gozmok1(m): 4:14pm On Nov 15, 2015
My people please can someone tell me what is happening to our apostles of good governance during the last administration? why is everybody quiet about the fuel scarcity that has lingered for almost one month now. Our APC fans whom are you blaming now GEJ or Dieziani? what of our bring back crusaders?plz why have they gone cold or are the girls back? A bag of rice is now 11,500 I guess it will get to about 14k before Xmas. Last year we bought a full bag for between 7,500 to 8000 at Christmas. You guys are in charge now for 6 months yet all we get are excuses and blame game. what am I even hearing about TSA? corruption among the saints? You no longer criticise our soldiers. You have stopped calling them names.Our president has approved the release of 413bn to pay for subsidy. I thought they said subsidy amount was over bloated during the time of GEJ. Why are my people not talking again? How much job has been created since May 2015? How many unemployed Nigerians have started receiving the 5000 stipend? Why are we not asking questions? Has promise of Change become Change of promise? We are just watching.

4 Likes

Re: You Won’t Believe How Kayode Ogundamisi Mocked The Death Of DSP Alamieyeseigha by obailala(m): 4:31pm On Nov 15, 2015
gozmok1:
My people please can someone tell me what
is happening to our apostles of good
governance during the last administration?
why is everybody quiet about the fuel
scarcity that has lingered for almost one
month now. Our APC fans whom are you
blaming now GEJ or Dieziani? what of our
bring back crusaders?plz why have they
gone cold or are the girls back? A bag of rice
is now 11,500 I guess it will get to about
14k before Xmas. Last year we bought a full
bag for between 7,500 to 8000 at
Christmas.
You guys are in charge now for 6 months
yet all we get are excuses and blame game.
what am I even hearing about TSA?
corruption among the saints? You no longer
criticise our soldiers. You have stopped
calling them names.Our president has
approved the release of 413bn to pay for
subsidy. I thought they said subsidy amount
was over bloated during the time of GEJ.

Why are my people not talking again? How
much job has been created since May 2015?
How many unemployed Nigerians have
started receiving the 5000 stipend? Why are
we not asking questions? Has promise of
Change become Change of promise? We are
just watching.
GEJ paid over N2 Trillion for subsidy alone in 2011 and he paid over N1trillion in every other year of his leadership. Use your tongue to count your teeth bro, no need for further explanations..http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSBRE84C08N20120513

(1) (Reply)

#saynotosocialmediabill# / Raymond Dokpesi was acussed Of Terrorism In 2010 by Goodluck Jonathan Govt / #TSA Service Charge: 8th Senate Vindicated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.