Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,356 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

U-23 National Team Escapes Plane Crash In Accra - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / U-23 National Team Escapes Plane Crash In Accra (32673 Views)

Man And His Four Daughters Die In Car Crash In U.S. (Photos) / What Should I Do If I Am In A Plane That Is About To Crash In Minutes? / Forerunner Of The Eze Ndigbo Malaysia, Dies In An Auto Crash In Kuala Lumpur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U-23 National Team Escapes Plane Crash In Accra by padrey(m): 8:52pm On Nov 15, 2015
Haaaa Balu eye oju orun....Oshimen Ko gbodo ku bayi ooh...Thank God....Oluwa Ba wa da abo re bo gbo Team under 23.....Oya d world is waiting to see another beautiful football from Niger....#1NigeriaFootballismyGame#
Re: U-23 National Team Escapes Plane Crash In Accra by dubemivan(m): 9:28pm On Nov 15, 2015
The devil has forseen the VICTORY that lies ahead but thank God his plan as thwarted by Angels of the Most High.
Go and excel my beloved Dream Team!!! ....Do well to bring us another cup.
Happy new week Nairaland!
Re: U-23 National Team Escapes Plane Crash In Accra by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 15, 2015
What did the president of dw... say about it? I thought everything about Ghana is perfect. angry lipsrsealed
Re: U-23 National Team Escapes Plane Crash In Accra by Frankicent(m): 10:44pm On Nov 15, 2015
[quote author=ERONX post=40054145]Thank God they survived. The aviation sector in Nigeria is trash, the best and assured way to get to ur destination in any part of Nigeria is by trekking... if u enter bus the roads are death trap... If u enter boat d boat fit sink and if u trek too much dem fit kidnap you... kiss[/quote
Nah the only way is to disappear ooooo...Nah e sure pass
Re: U-23 National Team Escapes Plane Crash In Accra by jamace(m): 11:13pm On Nov 15, 2015
gawu1:
the news would have been ''TB Joshua predicted the Nigerian under 23 team plane crash some months back.''
grin grin grin
Re: U-23 National Team Escapes Plane Crash In Accra by JiggamanGh: 12:28am On Nov 16, 2015
all4naija:
What did the president of dw... say about it? I thought everything about Ghana is perfect. angry lipsrsealed

What does Ghana have to do with this. Keep Ghana out of your dirty mouth
Re: U-23 National Team Escapes Plane Crash In Accra by Nobody: 1:12am On Nov 16, 2015
JiggamanGh:

What does Ghana have to do with this. Keep Ghana out of your dirty mouth
That is for the simple reason it happened in Ghana.
Re: U-23 National Team Escapes Plane Crash In Accra by JiggamanGh: 1:31am On Nov 16, 2015
all4naija:

That is for the simple reason it happened in Ghana.

Your broke government needs a better jet. Don't blame us for being incompetent.
Re: U-23 National Team Escapes Plane Crash In Accra by wizzyrainy(m): 3:50am On Nov 16, 2015
9ja witchcraft don surface becos dem no win matche??
Re: U-23 National Team Escapes Plane Crash In Accra by leookagbare: 3:55am On Nov 16, 2015
I don't know how and when i started loving you. But i know you are the only person i always dream and care about. I don't even have a second to live without thinking about you. My tongue just get hard when i see you, i can't even express what i always want to tell you. But i just wanna tell to you through this sms I Love You.
Re: U-23 National Team Escapes Plane Crash In Accra by malbro(m): 8:12am On Nov 16, 2015
AMAECHIII HMMMMMMM
Re: U-23 National Team Escapes Plane Crash In Accra by Bimpe29: 10:10am On Nov 16, 2015
Haba! May God be praised for that.
Re: U-23 National Team Escapes Plane Crash In Accra by dwesternmall: 5:52pm On Nov 16, 2015
Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is still hiring.

Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is an online store looking to take over the Nigerian market and offer customers better options in terms of shopping.

We are presently recruiting field sales representatives (Genies)... The Starting pay is 40k and attracts handsome commissions for more sales(more details later)
Our office is at Alausa shopping mall, Obafemi Awolowo way, ikeja. Lagos.
Thus you must be Lagos based to work with us as you will report to the office on a daily/weekly basis.

interested candidates should send their CV's to careers@westernmall.co.uk
or go to http://www.westernmall.co.uk/Home/Careers to apply

Make the Subject of the email: GENIE!!!
More details will be provided to you via email
Tell a friend.

Regards
Westernmall
Re: U-23 National Team Escapes Plane Crash In Accra by tunde1200(m): 6:19pm On Nov 16, 2015
VANGARD news paper compnay needs to be dealt with seriously.

this is complete foolish cookup stories...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Rescued with Rope After His Car Plunge into Swamp at Ikorodu / Ganduje Launches Kano Mass Transit Scheme With 100 Buses, 50 Taxis / Enugu Airport Flood Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.