Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

When Nigerians Love Foreigners More Than Our Own People (picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Nigerians Love Foreigners More Than Our Own People (picture) (1285 Views)

"Recession Ends When Nigerians Can Eat 3 Times Daily" - Atiku Abubakar / Iara Oshiomhole Gets Nigerian Citizenship Alongside 334 Other Foreigners / Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Nigerians Love Foreigners More Than Our Own People (picture) by yazach: 8:11pm On Nov 15, 2015
I found this on Facebook, some Nigerians are now using France flag as their profile picture because of the recent terrorist attack in the country, so I try to search online looking for where Nigerians use their Nigeria flag as their profile picture when thousands were killed in Nigeria
Note: This does not mean that I did not sympathize with the people of France but I think a Nation doomed when love for it by its people is depreciating

Remember that it is hear in Nigeria where Foreigners are treated as first citizen (you will have to work in a foreign company to understand this better)

2 Likes

Re: When Nigerians Love Foreigners More Than Our Own People (picture) by KEZDON(m): 8:13pm On Nov 15, 2015
Re: When Nigerians Love Foreigners More Than Our Own People (picture) by yazach: 8:14pm On Nov 15, 2015
lalasticlala, I don't know if this thing worth moving to fp
Re: When Nigerians Love Foreigners More Than Our Own People (picture) by yang(m): 8:17pm On Nov 15, 2015
Biafrans will keep supporting france

They stood by us in difficult times

1 Like

Re: When Nigerians Love Foreigners More Than Our Own People (picture) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 15, 2015
Learn to use your number 6. The #prayforparis is not only in Nigeria. Didn't France support the Bringbackourgirls campaign. Didn't france aid Biafra during the war? Didn't they offer to fight BH. At last when they call you one-digit IQ morons, you will vex. Chai, I hope you are not youruba.
Re: When Nigerians Love Foreigners More Than Our Own People (picture) by Khd95(m): 8:58pm On Nov 15, 2015
SirWere:
Learn to use your number 6. The #prayforparis is not only in Nigeria. Didn't France support the Bringbackourgirls campaign. Didn't france aid Biafra during the war? Didn't they offer to fight BH. At last when they call you one-digit IQ morons, you will vex. Chai, I hope you are not youruba.

calm down,no one is against france,but againts facebook.

I tink facebook/mack zuckerberg is being biased
Nigerian had series of bombing nd shootings where greater number of pple died,but facebook nevr generated a theme to sympathize wit us,why would they generate one for france...is dat not sentimental??

1 Like

Re: When Nigerians Love Foreigners More Than Our Own People (picture) by yazach: 9:05pm On Nov 15, 2015
SirWere:

Are you now satisfied or you still want to say more?

1 Like

Re: When Nigerians Love Foreigners More Than Our Own People (picture) by Tunami(m): 9:06pm On Nov 15, 2015
thats why racism can never end in the world.
Re: When Nigerians Love Foreigners More Than Our Own People (picture) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 15, 2015
Khd95:

calm down,no one is against france,but againts facebook.

I tink facebook/mack zuckerberg is being biased
Nigerian had series of bombing nd shootings where greater number of pple died,but facebook nevr generated a theme to sympathize wit us,why would they generate one for france...is dat not sentimental??
You have to realize that Nigeria, and Africa in General is very troubled. We are barely at peace before another coup/rebel group. France has experienced peace since the 1800's. Besides, France is in the G10. The fact that a terrorist attack occured is shocking and scary. If Nigeria and Africa were developed and peaceful, the world will feel the same outrage and sadness. Capsice?
Re: When Nigerians Love Foreigners More Than Our Own People (picture) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 15, 2015
yazach:

Are you now satisfied or you still want to say more?
I'm now calm bro
Re: When Nigerians Love Foreigners More Than Our Own People (picture) by hinwazaka: 9:16pm On Nov 15, 2015
Nigerians will have the perfect opportunity to replicate this love and support for France, but on a local level, when Boko Haram bombs ABUJA and Lagos back to the stone age.
Re: When Nigerians Love Foreigners More Than Our Own People (picture) by wordcat(m): 11:16pm On Nov 15, 2015
Nigeri is just a mere geographical entity, there's no such thing as a Nigerian in the real sence of the word just as there's French.

Nigeria is a kind of an experiment; like trying to see how a goat and a lion can live together as husband and wife.

(1) (Reply)

See The Last Gift Gov. Idris Wada Gave 2 Kogi Yesterday B4 He Leaves Office(Pics / The Nigerian Army Are Trying;see What They Did Recently / (pics) 5,000 Cows, Armed Herdsmen Occupying Agatu Communities — CP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.