Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,924 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

Thread For South South Igbos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thread For South South Igbos (12600 Views)

Fayose, Ambode, Amosun, Akeredolu In Abeokuta For South-West Governors Forum / South South Igbos Are Not Aware Of SS/ND Republic / SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by explorer250(m): 12:21am On Nov 16, 2015
During the peak of the economic meltdown some states in the united states of america threathened to pull out of usa.
The trauma of the civil war had a devastating effect on igboland, our people had to deny their identities so as to survive in nigeria and we understood their plight. Though they have apologised and accepted back but some people are still masturbating in delusion when they are inconsequential.

I am also using this oppportunity to invite all igbos at home and diaspora to this year NJIKO IGBO CARNIVAL which would hold at oguta blue lake in imo state on 28-30 december 2015

10 Likes

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by EasternPride: 12:22am On Nov 16, 2015
Well Ikwerre called Radio Biafra and said Ikwerre people are solidly behind the Biafran agitation.

He calls on Ogoni to drop the sentiments and join other ogonis to further the agitation, stressing that the so called Elders in Rivers state were paid by APC to rubbish the agitation, but that since the elders have failed, they will also fail to listen to the so called Elders.

His name is Chief Agujiegbe, he is quite popular in Igweocha.

15 Likes

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by Eastlink(m): 12:23am On Nov 16, 2015
Wonderful thread! Let me kick start the intro.
I'm a proud nwafor from Okwuzi Egbema, Onelga Rivers. Let me flow in my dialect.
Biko, ujor ajola unu, obu nwa si na ali iyi orashi ne keli unu. Chinike Kere uwa je weta ani bu umuigbo, udo la ihu nanya la ekiti ani. Ana ma sukashi threadi ahu li'me obara Jesu Christi. Kanyi ja l'udo.
Egbema bu ali nzor.
Egbema nma nma nu!
Ikwerre ali dike meka o!
Oyigbo nma nma nu!
Etche meka o!
Rivers nma nma nu!
Igbo kwenu! kwenu!
Igbo kwezuo nu! Yaa!

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by Herald47: 12:25am On Nov 16, 2015
Every indigenes of obigbo in rivers,some indigenes of etche and some indigenes of egbema in ONELGA rivers state whom i have been with identifies themselves as igbo,but i don't speak for them,i have also seen an ikwerre who is proud of his igbo heritage and still yet i don't speak and can't for him,the only people i can boldly speak for are the igbos from imo,abia,enugu,ebonyi,anambra,asaba,oshimili north and south and aniocha north and south in delta state,i would have spoken for the obigbos in rivers because i haven't met or heard anyone of them deny being igbo but i challenge them to step up their game by making it pop and clear to those who want them to deny their heritage that they are igbos either life or death just like the asabans and oshimilis.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by Coolabbie: 12:29am On Nov 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
These fellows are clowns. grin grin
As in....
I just tire! grin grin grin
Re: Thread For South South Igbos by explorer250(m): 12:32am On Nov 16, 2015
Eastlink:
Wonderful thread! Let me kick start the intro.
I am a proud nwafor from Okwuzi Egbema Onelga Rivers. Biko, ujor ajola unu, obu nwa si na ali iyi orashi ne keli tulu unu.
Egbema by Ali nzor.
Egbema nma nma nu!
Ikwere ali dike meka o!
Igbo kwenu!
Igbo kwezuo nu! Yaa!

madoo
nice to meet you bro
i rep mmahu egbema in ohaji/egbema LGA(though thats my maternal side)

4 Likes

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by titanic1(f): 12:33am On Nov 16, 2015
Nd are u tellin me dere were no yoruba in ss no abuse pls coz if u do i go curse u die
ruggedboy01:
are u telling me there's no igbos is ss Bros I think u taking this ur hatred too far
Re: Thread For South South Igbos by explorer250(m): 12:36am On Nov 16, 2015
Coolabbie:
As in....
pls with all due respect ma, you are not ss or se igbo so your prescence is not needed in this thread

10 Likes

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by Truckpusher(m): 12:38am On Nov 16, 2015
Coolabbie:
As in....
How our people survived these set of greedy humans for years in the old Eastern region is something extraordinary.

Respect to all the fallen heroes of the Niger Delta people. They paid with their lives that we may know the truth.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by Coolabbie: 12:39am On Nov 16, 2015
EternalTruths:

As I said , you are a historical illiterate

Thank God you said your mum's place which I know you rarely visit.

This link might enlighten you

My mum's village that I run to everytime there is a little break in school?

And I aint opening that wiki link, could have been written by any one of you.
Anyway, whatever makes you guys happy. Keep on dividing, demarcating and adding lands online.
Now when una wan practicalize am una go see the real koko.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by explorer250(m): 12:40am On Nov 16, 2015
titanic1:
Nd are u tellin me dere were no yoruba in ss no abuse pls coz if u do i go curse u die
bros abeg, you are not needed in this thread

6 Likes

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by Truckpusher(m): 12:41am On Nov 16, 2015
explorer250:

pls with all due respect ma, you are not ss or se igbo so your prescence is not needed in this thread
Monkey, you have no right to say who posts on a particular thread.

FYI: there are no indigenous Igbos in the SS - you better get that into your abacha and ugba infested brain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by Eastlink(m): 12:42am On Nov 16, 2015
explorer250:

madoo
nice to meet you bro
i rep mmahu egbema in ohaji/egbema LGA(though thats my maternal side)
Wow! I've been to Mmahu on two occasions. Le nwannem nwoke o! How are you doing.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by Truckpusher(m): 12:42am On Nov 16, 2015
Coolabbie:
My mum's village that I run to everytime there is a little break in school?

And I aint opening that wiki link, could have been written by any one of you.
Anyway, whatever makes you guys happy. Keep on dividing, demarcating and adding lands online.
Now when una wan practicalize am una go see the real koko.
That's the language they understood perfectly. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by explorer250(m): 12:44am On Nov 16, 2015
I made it clear in this thread that only ss and se igbos are allowed in this thread. Pls intruders, dont derail my thread

15 Likes

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by ARIZONA123(m): 12:45am On Nov 16, 2015
Truckpusher:

FYI: there are no indigenous Igbos in the SS - you better get that into your abacha and ugba infested brain.
. Please guyz. Let's ignore this thing. He aint worth our reply bikonu. Thank you

10 Likes

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by Truckpusher(m): 12:46am On Nov 16, 2015
Igbos are land grabbers , quote me anywhere.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by Coolabbie: 12:46am On Nov 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
How our people survived these set of greedy humans for years in the old Eastern region is something extraordinary.

Respect to all the fallen heroes of the Niger Delta people. They paid with their lives that we may know the truth.
Even though they are totally annoying, you cant deny their threads serve as a good comic relief. grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by explorer250(m): 12:47am On Nov 16, 2015
Eastlink:
Wow! I've been to Mmahu on two occasions. Le nwannem nwoke o! How are you doing.

i am doing great o. I will visit mmahu this year because i will attend the njiko igbo carnival at oguta this year

4 Likes

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by zuchyblink(m): 12:47am On Nov 16, 2015
Truckpusher:

The dumbest post ever. Some people hate God for blessing Igboland. You cannot tell me(an Igboman) who is my brother and who is not.

14 Likes

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by Nobody: 12:47am On Nov 16, 2015
I am loving this thread! I used to detest some of our Igbo brothers that deny their Igboness especially the Ikwere ones but now I know better. I am now all for unity among all Igbo groups, 'cus if we don't start nipping this ugly trend in the bud, one day, they will also tell us that Abia people are no longer Ndị Igbo, then before you know it, Ala Igbo will be so balkanized that no one will be Igbo again. Chukwu ajụ!
United we stand, divided we fall.
Igbo niine bụ ofu.
Chukwu gọzie ụmụ Igbo niile.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by Truckpusher(m): 12:48am On Nov 16, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Please guyz. Let's ignore this thing. He aint worth our reply bikonu. Thank you
Just the way I've ignored your rag ass in this forum.

This is the last reply you'll ever get from me in your entire miserable life in this forum. grin

Alabaru!! grin

1 Like

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by Coolabbie: 12:49am On Nov 16, 2015
explorer250:
I made it clear in this thread that only ss and se igbos are allowed in this thread. Pls intruders, dont derail my thread
You never see derailing yet you don begin para.
Re: Thread For South South Igbos by Nobody: 12:50am On Nov 16, 2015
cheruv:
For all SS Igbos,I say welcome Nnoo.... 1]Abi/Legbo(Cross river state) 2]Ekpeye/Ekpāhia(Rivers state) 3]Ogba(Rivers state) 4]Ndoni(Rivers state) 5]Egbema(Rivers state) 6]Ikwerre(Rivers state) 7]Etche/Omuma(Rivers state) 8]Obigbo(Rivers state) 9]Opobo(Rivers state) 10]Bonny(Rivers state) 11]Ika(Anioma state) 12]Enuani(Anioma state) 13]Ukwuani(Anioma state)
Ala Igbo ñuo nu!! cool

wow! we get plenty brothers for rivers o. umu nwanne anyi. ana m ekene o.

9 Likes

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by rhymaster: 12:50am On Nov 16, 2015
explorer250:
I want us to understand that though we are carved into minority states we are not minorities. We are part and parcel of a greater whole which is the IGBO NATION. We wont settle for less in the name of minority because in the event of crisis no body will call us minority, we will always be dealt as igbos not as ndokis,ikwerres,egbemas,ogbas or ndonis. We can not run away from our shadow neither can we do so to our identity.

When ijaws was protesting against the long rule of igbos in our dear state(rivers), they did not see it as ikwerre rule or ndoni rule but saw it as an igbo rule. During the event of PH ownership crisis the ijaws claimed that ikwerres are igbos and that they should go back to the uplands because they(okrika/ijaw) are the owners of the land ant that ikwerres are migrants from upland.

Though i am a not strong believer in the biafran project i do understand that our destinies are lumped together with our upland brothers and even if we have grieviances due to the Civil war we should learn how to resolve our problems internally. IGBOS MUST LEARN HOW TO STOP WASHING HER DIRTY LINENS OUTSIDE FOR THE AMUSEMENT OF OUR FOES.
The purpose of this thread is to raise a resistance against the emotional and psychological war being waged against us by some opportunist. Some elements in this forum opened their cavity and said that igbos are inconsequential and has no bargaining power in the nigerian politics.

In reference to this i want to categorically state that IGBOS ARE THE LARGEST PRODUCERS OF NIGERIAN CRUDE OIL AND GAS. This is contrary to the view held by many that thinks ijaws holds the statues quo. This can be seen when all the igbo oil wells in abia,imo.anambra,delta and rivers state is sumed up and This is not exclusive to the oil alone igbos are also the largest ethnic group in south south and in the niger delta. This is because when all the igbos in rivers,delta and edo state is added we constitute the largest group in ss and ND.

When germany was divided into east and west germany, it was the responsibility of germans to unite and shake of the division created by their foes, therefore, it is our responsibility to unite in such times like this.
The south south is a blessing in disguise for we the igbos because we will continue to dominate and constitute the majority in the region

igbo bu ofu
igbo amaka
igbos has the best human ans natural resource in nigeria
igbo bu igbo ana m ekele o
i rep oyigbo(rivers){parternal} and egbema(imo){maternal}
NB if you are not igbo pls keep off
oya my brothers come in and throw your comments
upland igbos you are allowed to contribute

Ibos are NOT Niger Deltans or SS, it's like an ibo saying because he lives in Lagos or his parents gave birth to him in Lagos, he is a Western Ibo or Yoruba Ibo, how preposterous, low and desperate Ibos will go just for land, oil and access to the sea in an effort to enslave the minorities in the SS. For sure there may be ibos in the SS but they will have to migrate back to Iboland and leave the lands of the SS when or if war breaks out or Biafra is magnanimously granted by Nigeria. So, no shaking, you can keep lying to yourselves!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by Truckpusher(m): 12:51am On Nov 16, 2015
Coolabbie:
Even though they are totally annoying, you cant deny their threads serve as a good comic relief. grin grin
It's like watching I go die and basket mouth performing live. grin grin

Honestly , they crack me up with these their stupidity that is as tall as Mount Everest . grin

TonyeBarcanista , come and see o - Igbos have opened a whole thread for their phantom brothers in the south south .

Only on NL grin

3 Likes

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by Eastlink(m): 12:51am On Nov 16, 2015
explorer250:

i am doing great o. I will visit mmahu this year because i will attend the njiko igbo carnival at oguta this year
Haha! Oguta lake flexing.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by Coolabbie: 12:51am On Nov 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
Igbos are land grabbers , quote me anywhere.
grin grin If dem call chukwu okike abiama for your head, dont blame anybody o!

1 Like

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by explorer250(m): 12:52am On Nov 16, 2015
Truckpusher:

like i said earlier "YOU ARE AN INCONSEQUENTIAL FELLOW SEEKING UNDUE ATTENTION IN NAIRALAND"

12 Likes

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by zuchyblink(m): 12:54am On Nov 16, 2015
rhymaster:

Ibos are NOT Niger Deltans or SS, it's like an ibo saying because he lives in Lagos or his parents gave birth to him in Lagos, he is a Western Ibo or Yoruba Ibo, how preposterous, low and desperate Ibos will go just for land, oil and access to the sea in an effort to enslave the minorities in the SS. For sure there may be ibos in the SS but they will have to migrate back to Iboland and leave the lands of the SS when or if war breaks out or Biafra is magnanimously granted by Nigeria. So, no shaking, you can keep lying to yourselves!
telling people to leave their ancestral homes? U are such a maladjusted poster. Ur post is as dumb as you

16 Likes

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by Nobody: 12:55am On Nov 16, 2015
nwanlecha:
I am loving this thread! I used to detest some of our Igbo brothers that deny their Igboness especially the Ikwere ones but now I know better. I am now all for unity among all Igbo groups, 'cus if we don't start nipping this ugly trend in the bud, one day, they will also tell us that Abia people are no longer Ndị Igbo, then before you know it, Ala Igbo will be so balkanized that no one will be Igbo again. Chukwu ajụ!
United we stand, divided we fall.
Igbo niine bụ ofu.
Chukwu gọzie ụmụ Igbo niile.
cheesy cheesy grin

I can't stop laughing at the bold

You're right bro

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rivers Rerun Violence: Why Wike Is Desperate To Stop Probe - IGP / Court Orders Arrest Of Emir Sanusi's Aides Over Kano Emirate Probe / Salome Abuh: Protest In Abuja Over Killing Of PDP Women Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.