Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,003 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Fuel Not Scarce, Don't Panic Buying - NNPC Tells Nigerians (October 14th) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Not Scarce, Don't Panic Buying - NNPC Tells Nigerians (October 14th) (9620 Views)

Petrol Scarcity: Kachikwu’s Comment Fuels Hoarding, Panic Buying / Fuel Not Scarce, Don't Panic Buying - NNPC Tells Nigerians / Stop Panic Buying, Fuel Not Scarce, NNPC Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Not Scarce, Don't Panic Buying - NNPC Tells Nigerians (October 14th) by 9jatatafo(m): 8:47am On Nov 16, 2015
Propaganda everywhere. The fuel situation is bad in my area. Can anyone give the proper channel where I can lay my complain about filling stations short changing me as regards Pms? Where is dpr contact ? Is NNPC allowing other marketers to lift fuel from their tank farm or do they want me to go and queue at any NNPC mega stations ?
Re: Fuel Not Scarce, Don't Panic Buying - NNPC Tells Nigerians (October 14th) by ediko5(m): 8:50am On Nov 16, 2015
I keep on saying that this administration will be the worst administration in Nigeria.

mark my words
Re: Fuel Not Scarce, Don't Panic Buying - NNPC Tells Nigerians (October 14th) by FRANKOXY(m): 8:57am On Nov 16, 2015
Chineke!
Re: Fuel Not Scarce, Don't Panic Buying - NNPC Tells Nigerians (October 14th) by chuksmad(m): 8:57am On Nov 16, 2015
noeloge82:
Government of lies made easy

In my Area fuel sells for 120 with Ejo take 100 let me enter and someone is here saying stop panic Buying,
D truth is dat to cover up 1 lie u need more than 4 sweet lies but d reality is it only d foolish dat buys fake reality

Nobody language
My brother you very lucky still buying fuel for 120/ltr. Here at Uyo, a liter is 170, if you are lucky to see it at all.
During GED era, this is one thing that was eradicated or at least reduce to minimal level. I am not surprise that we have come back to era of fuel scarcity as an hausa/fulani man is in power.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Not Scarce, Don't Panic Buying - NNPC Tells Nigerians (October 14th) by solemate: 9:00am On Nov 16, 2015
Nonsense talk, thats how you people told us that all our refineries are working, yet nothing to show for it.
Now you are telling us that you have enough supply that will last up to 23 days. shame on you people.
Re: Fuel Not Scarce, Don't Panic Buying - NNPC Tells Nigerians (October 14th) by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 16, 2015
Nonsense Petroleum Corporation should stop lying to Nigerians.
Panic buying is a result of scarcity of petrol, when theres scarcity people rush to buy up available stock to reduce the impact of higher prices due to scarcity of the products.

instead of fixing the refineries and given out licenses to build new ones they are deceiving Nigerians.

We are facing another xmas with fuel scarcity something that has not happened in the last 4 yrs in naija, too bad. grin
Re: Fuel Not Scarce, Don't Panic Buying - NNPC Tells Nigerians (October 14th) by begwong: 9:12am On Nov 16, 2015
Stewpid govt,we should stop buying and how do we cope with the harsh reality been faced by the ordinary man in this country caused by the lack of fuel at the control pump price?
Berra tell that to ISIS

(1) (2) (3)

Boko Haram Responsible For Scarcity Of Tomato In Nigeria – Lai Mohammed / PDP, Atiku Should Apologise To Nigerians, Instead Of Appealing – Lai Mohammed / We Have Keyed Into Tinubu’s Renewed Hope Agenda – Otti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.