Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Photo: Scary Photo Of Diezani Alison-madueke Nigeria Former Petroleum Minister - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Scary Photo Of Diezani Alison-madueke Nigeria Former Petroleum Minister (2456 Views)

See A Photo Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Mother Who's Linked To Diezani's Looting / Nigeria’s Former NSA In N1.75 Billion Cash-for-arms Fraud-sahara Reporters / Buhari Turns Down Former Petroleum Minister Alison-madueke Offer To Refund $250m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Scary Photo Of Diezani Alison-madueke Nigeria Former Petroleum Minister by dotun4luv(m): 5:42am On Nov 16, 2015
http://naijasingers.com/shocking-recent-photo-of-diezani-alison-madueke-nigeria-formal-minister/
I don't want to believe my sight when I saw what has become of the Nigeria former petroleum minister, Diezani Alison-Madueke. In the recent picture of Madueke, she has changed drastically and seems not to be the real Diezani Alison-Madueke we all used to know.
A word of prayer for her for a quick recovery Nairalanders.

Re: Photo: Scary Photo Of Diezani Alison-madueke Nigeria Former Petroleum Minister by bamirotola: 5:45am On Nov 16, 2015
So d millions of pounds cannot buy her good health? The blood of d poor denied of their money is @ work... d rich also cry..well because this is my first time p FP, i'd pray that u get well soon.... God bless Nigeria
Re: Photo: Scary Photo Of Diezani Alison-madueke Nigeria Former Petroleum Minister by bewla(m): 5:45am On Nov 16, 2015
This na wash
is not her current pix. i but the cake before but after i eat the first one i come ja

pls stop this lie that's her mother pix not hers

so no sale us this cake again is not diezani let see her real pix
Re: Photo: Scary Photo Of Diezani Alison-madueke Nigeria Former Petroleum Minister by Merlissa(f): 5:46am On Nov 16, 2015
She didn't get sick when she was stealing money abi
Re: Photo: Scary Photo Of Diezani Alison-madueke Nigeria Former Petroleum Minister by leo047: 5:52am On Nov 16, 2015
9ja loot 9ja loot 9ja loot
Re: Photo: Scary Photo Of Diezani Alison-madueke Nigeria Former Petroleum Minister by Cutehector(m): 5:52am On Nov 16, 2015
I just don't think dats her....
Re: Photo: Scary Photo Of Diezani Alison-madueke Nigeria Former Petroleum Minister by georjay(m): 5:54am On Nov 16, 2015
you mean Nigeria formal or informal minister

(1) (Reply)

How Buhari Is Trying To Use Nigerian Senate To Resurrect His Infamous Decree 4 / Understanding Naira Depreciation For Dummies - Thewhistleng / To Forgive Terrorists Is Upto God, My Job Is To Send Them To God -Gen Buratai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.