Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People (58040 Views)

Fake Corper Arrested At Akwa Ibom NYSC Orientation Camp By Police (Photos) / Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) / 9 Types Of Corpers You Meet At NYSC Orientation Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by Bigjoe957(m): 9:35am On Nov 16, 2015
I wish the two lovers at NYSC camp a good luck

1 Like

Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by greatsodade(m): 9:36am On Nov 16, 2015
Martins301:
The guy was so scared of losing his bae he had to find his way into camp to propose to her b4 sm okpolor eyed nigga snatches her. .hehehe

Won't stop her from cheating during her service year if she wants to though.

They ain't loyal.

That is very true...cos if she want she will and but I pray she will appreciate the man.the experience I had of this was nt a gud one though as my friend was straffing one of our female copa then who is always calling her husband to be every now and then to make sure the guy is nt cheating on her back home...it makes me fear some girls ooo...

1 Like

Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by jkbee(m): 9:37am On Nov 16, 2015
Awwww! Its nice hope they continue their love buddies in faithfulness to one another cheesy
Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by predatorX: 9:37am On Nov 16, 2015
Alanjeffy:

Lol. when did yu join our end time family (lasisi is the presido,am d Secretary n damton is a member). just telling yu to register though.

lol, proud endtimerz grin grin grin grin
Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by Bobbyjay001(m): 9:39am On Nov 16, 2015
It's an old practice sir. People no longer do that.
It's more reasonable you propose in privacy and there after feel each other's affection by crying,laughing,gisting and later fall into warm embrace.
Then,the lady can step out and "surprise" people with her engagement ring.
Nothing more romantic than that please.
Unlike exposing urselves to ridicle in the public where you may even be laughed at(ke ma ko ara yin sita bi omo ojomejo).
ikombe:
becos u are shy to propose in the public doesnt mean others shouldnt cheesy

Happy married life sir grin
Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 16, 2015
predatorX:

lol, proud endtimerz grin grin grin grin

pls do register to help move our ministry TO the permanent site. Lol.

1 Like

Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by jenyfah(f): 9:41am On Nov 16, 2015
Alanjeffy:

Lol. when did yu join our end time family (lasisi is the presido,am d Secretary n damton is a member). just telling yu to register though.

What bout that hooli of a guy grin
Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by onatisi(m): 9:43am On Nov 16, 2015
Wettin be all dis drama Dem dey perform?

Simple question

Man: When we go marry ?
Lady:anytime you ready,even mama don dey ask me when you go come see my papa
grin

2 Likes

Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 16, 2015
jenyfah:

What bout that hooli of a guy grin

he is not registered yet. yu guys need to register quick so we can move our ministry to the permanent site.
Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by predatorX: 9:49am On Nov 16, 2015
Martins301:
The guy was so scared of losing his bae he had to find his way into camp to propose to her b4 sm okpolor eyed nigga snatches her. .hehehe

Won't stop her from cheating during her service year if she wants to though.

They ain't loyal.

400billionman:

You have a point..

Seconded!!

The fat-soul is scared of losing his bae to a smart-ass in camp, that's why he had to find his way into camp by all means necessary. Even if it meant digging a hole like a mole. Well i dont blame him shaa. He just had to tie down his Ho's snatch publicly but i doubt if proposals have ever stopped ho's from being ho's.

2 Likes

Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by yomi007k(m): 9:50am On Nov 16, 2015
chybykee:
hmmmm..... 2 fat people
As in yuck lipsrsealed

Dey berra prepare money for Caesarean section becos dir baby go big.
Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by jenyfah(f): 9:50am On Nov 16, 2015
Alanjeffy:

he is not registered yet. yu guys need to register quick so we can move our ministry to the permanent site.

How do one register

1 Like

Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by predatorX: 9:52am On Nov 16, 2015
Alanjeffy:

pls do register to help move our ministry TO the permanent site. Lol.

On one condition...........I see you do not have a Treasurer, I would like to manage the Endtime Finances grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by chimajii: 9:57am On Nov 16, 2015
chybykee:
hmmmm..... 2 fat people

Foooool lwkm lipsrsealed
Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by Nickymezor(f): 9:59am On Nov 16, 2015
Lolz , nw this is funny. ... Na every whr ppl go use dey propose ? Nt digging this one sha.... Anyway na dem sabi finalli. Gud 4 dem

1 Like

Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by Jaidooo(m): 10:03am On Nov 16, 2015
damton:
What if she turned him down
no biggie
Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by Bobbyjay001(m): 10:04am On Nov 16, 2015
To be candid,ur unwashe mouth stinks from my phone to the extent that my co-workers asked me to close ur post to avoid being infected with chronic mouth odour.
I don't av much to say but will tell you that if you behold my trained pharmacist wife,you will cum in ur dirty jean without even coming close to her.
Last bullet,I never for once regretted getting married to my beautiful wife legally, traditonally and religiously. Only a few people achieve this feat and am proud to be one of them.
She's everything to me with my kid and if not because NL is faceless, I would av given you my facebook username and hang yourself on seeing my wife's pics.

Ode,elenu rirun(cancerous mouth).
Pisses on ur skin head.
marlockj:

Your wife mst b outdated by now,that's y ur pissed.

All this married men I pity dem,they wish they Whr not married.

Why will you propose to ha in public, when you wife is stinking ugly,and dem fat.when you go home look @ you wife now n look @ d pic before married ha

Only proud ppl do dat
:PTo be candid,ur unwashe mouth stinks from my phone to the extent that my co-workers asked me to close ur post to avoid being infected with chronic mouth odour.
I don't av much to say but will tell you that if you behold my trained pharmacist wife,you will cum in ur dirty jean without even coming close to her.
Last bullet,I never for once regretted getting married to my beautiful wife legally, traditonally and religiously. Only a few people achieve this feat and am proud to be one of them.
She's everything to me with my kid and if not because NL is faceless, I would av given you my facebook username and hang yourself on seeing my wife's pics.

Ode,elenu rirun(cancerous mouth).
Pisses on ur skin head.
marlockj:

Your wife mst b outdated by now,that's y ur pissed.

All this married men I pity dem,they wish they Whr not married.

Why will you propose to ha in public, when you wife is stinking ugly,and dem fat.when you go home look @ you wife now n look @ d pic before married ha

Only proud ppl do dat
Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by kiddkash(m): 10:05am On Nov 16, 2015
how lomantic

1 Like

Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by AhWetin(m): 10:07am On Nov 16, 2015
Bobbyjay001:
Mttcchw! Too much nollywood movies dey worry some people. I blame Ramsey Nouah and his likes.

Before anyone comes here to quote me with hatred comments,am happily married to the love of my life. I proposed to my wife in privacy and not in public domain. If you're the doubting Thomas type,na ur palava be that. Naija people, go get brain. *spits*

Abeg park well. Who cares?! People have been proposing to their wife-to-be in public long before Ramsey Nouah was born. Whatever rocks their boat

1 Like

Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 16, 2015
predatorX:

On one condition...........I see you do not have a Treasurer, I would like to manage the Endtime Finances grin grin grin grin

when yu register,then yu apply for the post. Lol.
Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 16, 2015
jenyfah:

How do one register
check my profile for my whatsapp contact. then I will add yu to our group
Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by funkyibodude(m): 10:14am On Nov 16, 2015
Please what's romantic about this Of all places to propose it's an orientation camp they chose. The place is dirty, scorching and crowded undecided

1 Like

Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by Victorate001: 10:14am On Nov 16, 2015
The guy probably heard how bad Edo camp is..lol. Its a nice one. He is made of Husband material hoping the babe is made of wife material.....
just saying.

1 Like

Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by Bobbyjay001(m): 10:17am On Nov 16, 2015
That was why I said it was an ancient practice bro. No offence.
AhWetin:

Abeg park well. Who cares?! People have been proposing to their wife-to-be in public long before Ramsey Nouah was born. Whatever rocks their boat
Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by FRANKOXY(m): 10:23am On Nov 16, 2015
Jealousy isn't online now.

1 Like

Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by damocool(m): 10:23am On Nov 16, 2015
Chaiiii! See End time proposal..

1 Like

Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by jenyfah(f): 10:26am On Nov 16, 2015
Alanjeffy:

check my profile for my whatsapp contact. then I will add yu to our group

End Time whatsapp group
Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by damocool(m): 10:28am On Nov 16, 2015
joel4422:
Win!!! Win!!! Win!!! We bless God for a successful winning on
our weekend game. It's been great all the way, here
is our won ticket for the weekend fixed match.
I congratulate all my new and old subscribers winning for
the first time, now you can testify that fixed matches exist.
Straight up to our next fixed game which comes up on
wednesday. I encourage you all join our winning this
midweek and our games will be available with odds ranging
from 130 odds and 935 odds.
Interested subscribers should inbox me on facebook now or
add me up on whatsapp on:08032557731or call me now on
08032557731Your winning is always our priority. Stay
bless!!!
Blessed God being a gambler! Shuoooo! End time..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 16, 2015
jenyfah:

End Time whatsapp group

LMAO
Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 16, 2015
jenyfah:

End Time whatsapp group

I dey tell yu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Burial Pictures Of Ifedolapo Oladepo - NYSC Female Member / Plus-Sized Female Corper Cries After Completing Her Camp Drilling (Photo) / Corper Defeats Nigerian Soldier In Push Up Challenge (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.