Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,881 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People (58039 Views)

Fake Corper Arrested At Akwa Ibom NYSC Orientation Camp By Police (Photos) / Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) / 9 Types Of Corpers You Meet At NYSC Orientation Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 16, 2015
smiley

1 Like

Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by tudeyzamani: 10:49am On Nov 16, 2015
I'm sure some one had to lift him up after getting dwn on his kneels....he's to heavy

1 Like

Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by Itaarh(m): 10:50am On Nov 16, 2015
akinsmyk:

Bros, it shows you don't understand the story. The man is not a corper. He came in to camp to propose to his woman. Can a lady say Yes to a proposal in 3 weeks of meeting a guy/man?
Why not yes, women are desperate!

1 Like

Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by basty: 10:50am On Nov 16, 2015
Bobbyjay001:
Mttcchw! Too much nollywood movies dey worry some people. I blame Ramsey Nouah and his likes.

Before anyone comes here to quote me with hatred comments,am happily married to the love of my life. I proposed to my wife in privacy and not in public domain. If you're the doubting Thomas type,na ur palava be that. Naija people, go get brain. *spits*

Quite right, that is why marriages are crashing now.

1 Like

Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by xtervaganza(m): 10:51am On Nov 16, 2015
Rubbish if you ask me

1 Like

Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by Kanbee: 10:59am On Nov 16, 2015
Wedding receptions often succeed or fail
based on the performance of
the MC. If the MC isn't entertaining, or even
worse, makes jokes in poor taste,
it reflects negatively on the bride and groom.
If you want your reception to be classy, run
smoothly, and
be as wonderful as it can be, at a pocket-
friendly price, contact A Professional MC on
07030828285, BBM PIN: 565085F0. You can
as well like our new facebook page:"Kanby Innovations".
Looking forward to hearing from you! Please pass it on; you may be helping someone who needs this info.
Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by Seculent: 11:12am On Nov 16, 2015
calcal:
why should a man go to this extend, on his knees to propose to a woman? remember you still need to pay all bills.
I tire o, some guys go just dey mumu themselves.

Person that you will soon be responsible for everything.

2 Likes

Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by Seculent: 11:13am On Nov 16, 2015
bettercreature:
Proposing to somebody you have been fuccking for a long time doesnt make much senses to me
I tire o. They go dey do as if they never strafe before.

2 Likes

Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by Bobbyjay001(m): 11:15am On Nov 16, 2015
Aarenasbaba:
With everybody proposing publicly, I wonder ow I go take do mine, maybe na to go to media station nih oooo or to go to stadium self smiley
no,na inside Oshodi main market go sure pass.

1 Like

Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by hustla(m): 11:21am On Nov 16, 2015
Them be like apo ewa

Them go likely born hippopotamus

grin grin lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by hustla(m): 11:22am On Nov 16, 2015
tudeyzamani:
I'm sure some one had to lift him up after getting dwn on his kneels....he's to heavy

shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 16, 2015
Jesumed:

Yea, that's because everything na copy-copy. Naija people too dey copy foreign things all the time. You cannot compare the type of unconditional love spouses got in foreign countries with the crap we are doing here.

you called that copying?.

Well, you can be original by discarding all your Western clothing to your native wears all the days of your life.

And who told you that you get unconditional love abroad and conditional love in Nigeria.

Nigerians are faithful people even in cheating grin

1 Like

Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by efizee: 11:33am On Nov 16, 2015
Bobbyjay001:
Mttcchw! Too much nollywood movies dey worry some people. I blame Ramsey Nouah and his likes.

Before anyone comes here to quote me with hatred comments,am happily married to the love of my life. I proposed to my wife in privacy and not in public domain. If you're the doubting Thomas type,na ur palava be that. Naija people, go get brain. *spits*
God, young man you are so full of hate, because you proposed in private doesn't mean every other person should do the same... I wonder the kind of husband that you are, that's if you're even married... I rebuke people like you daily in my life.. You're so full of negative energy... Be gone please we don't need people like you around here.

1 Like

Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by TOYNEX(f): 11:34am On Nov 16, 2015
Hmmmmm... me self I go Love oooo
XMAS ASSISTANCE FOR BEAD MAKERS
It is business season for all Beaders now...
Bead making is not all about learning million designs....
How well do you finish up ur works? That's what guarantee ur earnings and high Value for ur works in this business.....
Do you learn online and needed perfection?
Rotadbd Akure offers finish up assistance for "Beaders" To help overcome ur challenges and maximize ur earnings for this rush period as we uphold our profession....
Learn new designs, Learn Finishing, Pattern readings etc
********THIS IS NOT A FREE SERVICE PLEASE******
http://rotadbeadsanddecor..in/p/bead-making-online-class.html?m=1
Contact +2348030420155
www.Facebook.com/rotadbeadsanddecor
http://rotadbeadsanddecor..co.ke/p/for-existing-hand-made-jewelers-that-is.html?m=1
Get inspired View new Bead designs and Wireworks for this Christmas Season:
https://m.facebook.com/rotadbeadsanddecor/photoset/pb.373578599441633.-2207520000.1440974580./?owner_id=373578599441633&back_uri=%2Frotadbeadsanddecor
LEARN UNIQUE, NEW and LATEST BRIDAL BEAD DESIGNS for all occasions... Wedding, Traditional Festivals etc

1 Like

Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by hotnsexy4christ(f): 11:37am On Nov 16, 2015
Repent brother, Repent sister, Jesus is coming soon.

1 Like

Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by Sunny4Gold: 11:45am On Nov 16, 2015
If I were you, I will look for job first
Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by Willydilly(m): 11:46am On Nov 16, 2015
That guy don buy market ooooooo he never know na

1 Like

Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by Bobbyjay001(m): 11:51am On Nov 16, 2015
You are already entangled in spinserhood for the rest of ur life, for rebuking men on daily basis.
I checked ur profile pix and saw that you are not "marriageable".
I came online to rebuke what I tag "illegitimate proposal by men" and you are here spewing rubbish. Either you believe it or you "die trying", AM HAPPILY MARRIED and non of your ancestors can change that.
Ok,you want to be proposed to in such manner,"wa pe nibe".
Mind you,dis is just p tip of the iceberg,don't, I repeat DON'T ever quote again in ur MISERABLE LIFE. Ma ko'shi tie b'ami.
Your type will never mind their business,na busy body dem go dey do about.
Olosho, I rebuke you to IN JESUS NAME(amen).

efizee:

God, young man you are so full of hate, because you proposed in private doesn't mean every other person should do the same... I wonder the kind of husband that you are, that's if you're even married... I rebuke people like you daily in my life.. You're so full of negative energy... Be gone please we don't need people like you around here.

1 Like

Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by niyi123: 11:53am On Nov 16, 2015
Mumu everywhere..why NYSC camp, why not wait till she finishes her service and be sure she has not gotten another person while in service because most of them will still mess around.

1 Like

Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by Aarenasbaba(m): 11:57am On Nov 16, 2015
Bobbyjay001:

no,na inside Oshodi main market go sure pass.
Noted
Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by Aarenasbaba(m): 11:58am On Nov 16, 2015
predatorX:

Crowd never reash!!! You need to go Redemption City, Km 42, Lagos-Ibadan express way. grin
Noted.....details with address
Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by Lordnewton1(m): 12:01pm On Nov 16, 2015
nwadiuko1:
my dad like that song die
lol my dad too
Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by niyi123: 12:05pm On Nov 16, 2015
bettercreature:
Proposing to somebody you have been fuccking for a long time doesnt make much senses to me

Dont mind them jare, after they have would have exploit all their sexual prowess they will now be proposing... it is of no value
Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by haabimbohlar(f): 12:05pm On Nov 16, 2015
Why left hand?
Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by predatorX: 1:17pm On Nov 16, 2015
Aarenasbaba:

Noted.....details with address

make sure you propose when they are having their CAMP RETREAT, usually 2nd week of SEPTEMBER, every year.

over 2 million viewers guaranteed, let alone internet-preaching, podcasts, plus Android users in church......................... wink wink wink wink wink

but e go too bad, if ya G.F come get warapa for that kind time, as in epilepsy. undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by Certifiedboss: 1:24pm On Nov 16, 2015
vivianblog3:
That's the dream of every woman, while on race for her Education career she finds something every woman wants, A guy yesterday November 15th proposed to his girlfriend, at the NYSC camp. The lady was totally caught off guard as the guy found his way into camp to propose to her in front of her friends. Congrats to them. hoping to see nice family Ahead.

source http://viviangist.com/the-romantic-proposal-at-a-nysc-camp-by-two-lovely-people

This is nnot a romantic move..I smell insecurity
Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by Gorgeousbaby(f): 1:25pm On Nov 16, 2015
The 2nd pix though. The girl sef don begin to get emotional. Babe calm down ooo. Engagement is not marriage before u become rod of the ring. Lmao. Congrats to u though!
Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by emmaak2(m): 1:54pm On Nov 16, 2015
chybykee:
hmmmm..... 2 fat people

oboy u d beef them?
Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by akinsmyk(m): 2:16pm On Nov 16, 2015
Itaarh:

Why not yes, women are desperate!

If yes, then its kind of weird. What man propose marriage to a lady he just met in 3weeks? To me, could turn out to be a bad black market.
Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by Aarenasbaba(m): 2:21pm On Nov 16, 2015
predatorX:

make sure you propose when they are having their CAMP RETREAT, usually 2nd week of SEPTEMBER, every year.

over 2 million viewers guaranteed, let alone internet-preaching, podcasts, plus Android users in church......................... wink wink wink wink wink

but e go too bad, if ya G.F come get warapa for that kind time, as in epilepsy. undecided undecided undecided
Noted again......I will recommend you for PMB as adviser (baba oniwarapa) of our time grin
Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by chimoskyg(m): 2:36pm On Nov 16, 2015
Young men with big tommy shaa

When yr wifey start nacking other fit looking guy u go dey complain cool
Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by gemale(m): 3:51pm On Nov 16, 2015
Nyc 1bt make d guy no vex if oda guys 4 camp wan sample d puna small. Na all part of D NYSC experience.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Burial Pictures Of Ifedolapo Oladepo - NYSC Female Member / Plus-Sized Female Corper Cries After Completing Her Camp Drilling (Photo) / Corper Defeats Nigerian Soldier In Push Up Challenge (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.