Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

SSS Ignores Court Order, Maintains Siege On Ex-nsa Dasuki’s House - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SSS Ignores Court Order, Maintains Siege On Ex-nsa Dasuki’s House (18593 Views)

Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured / DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) / Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Ignores Court Order, Maintains Siege On Ex-nsa Dasuki’s House by johnstar(m): 8:42am On Nov 16, 2015
K
Re: SSS Ignores Court Order, Maintains Siege On Ex-nsa Dasuki’s House by kennycalls(m): 8:42am On Nov 16, 2015
Dasuki ain't travelling to no abroad, if he's sick let him go to UCH Ibadan or any other teaching hospitals around. He must pay for his sins for impeaching my president 30 years ago. karma is a biaaatch!!!

2 Likes

Re: SSS Ignores Court Order, Maintains Siege On Ex-nsa Dasuki’s House by PLANETMARS(m): 8:42am On Nov 16, 2015
M
Re: SSS Ignores Court Order, Maintains Siege On Ex-nsa Dasuki’s House by princejayboss: 8:42am On Nov 16, 2015
PassingShot:

To bring some of the evil doers who compromised our security and economy for personal interests to deserved justice, we may have to flout some laws.

Let anyone who wishes violent change bring it on. They should be rest assured that Nigeria under PMB will not fret in responding to their violence in equal and appropriate measures.

A noise maker.... As if you have handled 9mm in your life before?

1 Like

Re: SSS Ignores Court Order, Maintains Siege On Ex-nsa Dasuki’s House by ishiamu(m): 8:43am On Nov 16, 2015
OnankpaBa:

receive sense
nne I Ebe a
Re: SSS Ignores Court Order, Maintains Siege On Ex-nsa Dasuki’s House by philips70(m): 8:43am On Nov 16, 2015
chukwudi44:

Exactly!! To bring on Justice we will have to disregard the laws of the zoo republic !!! Every day Buhari keeps proving Kanu right that this country is a zoo!! Finally no one has a monopoly over flouting of the nations law!!

BTW enough of your boasts about Buhari's military strenghths,he has already been tested these last six months and found weak and incompetent!! The NA was even stronger during GEJ's reign than the pathetic bunch we now have under the dullard.

Quit bringing in the name of that fraudster into any important matter here.

3 Likes

Re: SSS Ignores Court Order, Maintains Siege On Ex-nsa Dasuki’s House by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 16, 2015
PassingShot:

To bring some of the evil doers who compromised our security and economy for personal interests to deserved justice, we may have to flout some laws.

Let anyone who wishes violent change bring it on. They should be rest assured that Nigeria under PMB will not fret in responding to their violence in equal and appropriate measures.

Have they been able to respond to boko haram? This your god Buhari must really be a super hero to you cheesy. E go soon clear for una eye say na 2015 be this and any dictatorial tendency will not survive the present information age.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: SSS Ignores Court Order, Maintains Siege On Ex-nsa Dasuki’s House by neocortex: 8:43am On Nov 16, 2015
Shame on Daura Secret Service,
they made so much noise about what Dasuki did,
yet the only thing they could charge him for is
possession of firearm. SMH.

And to all the zombies praising this move,
you may one day become a victim of jungle
justice and no one will come to your aid.

1 Like

Re: SSS Ignores Court Order, Maintains Siege On Ex-nsa Dasuki’s House by BABANGBALI: 8:43am On Nov 16, 2015
ishiamu:
Chai buhari is a terroristt
if i tear you slap you no go know road to your house

2 Likes

Re: SSS Ignores Court Order, Maintains Siege On Ex-nsa Dasuki’s House by OnankpaBa(m): 8:43am On Nov 16, 2015
ishiamu:

nne I Ebe a

gerrahere mehn
Re: SSS Ignores Court Order, Maintains Siege On Ex-nsa Dasuki’s House by ishiamu(m): 8:43am On Nov 16, 2015
tyson99:
Did he kill your family

Ewu
Otu nne i
Re: SSS Ignores Court Order, Maintains Siege On Ex-nsa Dasuki’s House by jthoward: 8:44am On Nov 16, 2015
u think so
Re: SSS Ignores Court Order, Maintains Siege On Ex-nsa Dasuki’s House by PassingShot(m): 8:45am On Nov 16, 2015
princejayboss:

A noise maker.... As if you have handled 9mm in your life before?
We have the military guys to do that. I don't have to carry guns when they're there for us. You?

2 Likes

Re: SSS Ignores Court Order, Maintains Siege On Ex-nsa Dasuki’s House by ishiamu(m): 8:46am On Nov 16, 2015
OnankpaBa:

gerrahere mehn

ode
Re: SSS Ignores Court Order, Maintains Siege On Ex-nsa Dasuki’s House by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:47am On Nov 16, 2015
sukkot:
animals dont deserve democrazy. its a system only for the civilized. its not for africans. stop this your colo-mentality.

you done be slave man before, dem done release you now, but you fit never releaseee yourself FELA. COLO-MENTALITY
Sorry, who is the animal?
Re: SSS Ignores Court Order, Maintains Siege On Ex-nsa Dasuki’s House by ishiamu(m): 8:47am On Nov 16, 2015
BABANGBALI:
if i tear you slap you no go know road to your house

be like say the dogoyaro u drink still dey affect ya brains
Re: SSS Ignores Court Order, Maintains Siege On Ex-nsa Dasuki’s House by OnankpaBa(m): 8:47am On Nov 16, 2015
ishiamu:

ode

Re: SSS Ignores Court Order, Maintains Siege On Ex-nsa Dasuki’s House by PassingShot(m): 8:47am On Nov 16, 2015
calebo101:

Have they been able to respond to boko haram? This your god Buhari must really be a super hero to you cheesy. E go soon clear for una eye say na 2015 be this and any dictatorial tendency will not survive the present information age.
It's audible to the deaf, vocal to the dumb and visible to the blind that Boko Haram terrorists are being seriously dealt with.
Your prayers to read daily that BH strikes in Nigeria will not be answered.

2 Likes

Re: SSS Ignores Court Order, Maintains Siege On Ex-nsa Dasuki’s House by signz: 8:48am On Nov 16, 2015
This is bad. No matter which political divide we belong to and we all should condemn it.

This is blatant disregard for the rule of law. Is there something else we don't know. GMB is taking us back to 1999-2007 era.

1 Like

Re: SSS Ignores Court Order, Maintains Siege On Ex-nsa Dasuki’s House by ishiamu(m): 8:48am On Nov 16, 2015
[quote author=OnankpaBa post=40070654][/quote]
mtchew
Re: SSS Ignores Court Order, Maintains Siege On Ex-nsa Dasuki’s House by princejayboss: 8:49am On Nov 16, 2015
sukkot:
animals dont deserve democrazy. its a system only for the civilized. its not for africans. stop this your colo-mentality.

you done be slave man before, dem done release you now, but you fit never releaseee yourself FELA. COLO-MENTALITY

Are you not insane?
Re: SSS Ignores Court Order, Maintains Siege On Ex-nsa Dasuki’s House by IbokUtoroh(m): 8:49am On Nov 16, 2015
dis one na fight of life.
Baba de revenge dasuki on the role he played during the events of 1985, nothing more.
Abeg who get job for me, i fit do anything from fvcking to svcking to all what not.
Am a utility worker.
I no dey taya.

1 Like

Re: SSS Ignores Court Order, Maintains Siege On Ex-nsa Dasuki’s House by BABANGBALI: 8:49am On Nov 16, 2015
ishiamu:

be like say the dogoyaro u drink still dey affect ya brains
come near me if i no go wound you

1 Like

Re: SSS Ignores Court Order, Maintains Siege On Ex-nsa Dasuki’s House by Pesuzok(m): 8:49am On Nov 16, 2015
macaranta:
Is this even right?that court orders should be rubbished for whatever reason?

You can be discharged and acquitted for a charge, the moment you step out of the court room, the authorities can arrest you for a different charge. Dasuki should just honour the new invitation from SSS, as for the old charge, his passport has been returned.

2 Likes

Re: SSS Ignores Court Order, Maintains Siege On Ex-nsa Dasuki’s House by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 16, 2015
The Nigerian judicial system will ruin Nigeria if care is not taken.

2 Likes

Re: SSS Ignores Court Order, Maintains Siege On Ex-nsa Dasuki’s House by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:51am On Nov 16, 2015
kennycalls:
Dasuki ain't travelling to no abroad, if he's sick let him go to UCH Ibadan or any other teaching hospitals around. He must pay for his sins for impeaching my president 30 years ago. karma is a biaaatch!!!
gameboy727:
The man should just succumb to the SSS. There is no escaping justice.
See them, APC and Sai Baba crew..... Very undemocratic and lawless
Re: SSS Ignores Court Order, Maintains Siege On Ex-nsa Dasuki’s House by BABANGBALI: 8:51am On Nov 16, 2015
kennycalls:
seconded

1 Like

Re: SSS Ignores Court Order, Maintains Siege On Ex-nsa Dasuki’s House by ubikings: 8:51am On Nov 16, 2015
Lawless Nation...
Re: SSS Ignores Court Order, Maintains Siege On Ex-nsa Dasuki’s House by iliyande(m): 8:51am On Nov 16, 2015
PassingShot:

Cry to high heavens as you like. It's your portion.

Contrary to your assertion, the NA has proved more effective and efficient under PMB than under GEJ and every sane person knows this fact.

No amount of protest or blackmailing will make "the zoo" to let "the caged monkey" go except he fulfills his bail condition to the last letter of the conditions. Even at that, "the zoo" may still not let its "prized animal" escape and will await the worst from the chest beaters.

Bring it on and you'll soon know that "enough is enough" already.

Ooboi, see finishing. You be Ronaldo abi missi.?

1 Like

Re: SSS Ignores Court Order, Maintains Siege On Ex-nsa Dasuki’s House by sukkot: 8:51am On Nov 16, 2015
princejayboss:

Are you not insane?
i am a realist wink
Re: SSS Ignores Court Order, Maintains Siege On Ex-nsa Dasuki’s House by ishiamu(m): 8:51am On Nov 16, 2015
BABANGBALI:
come near me if i no go wound you

you be small boy! barking dog no spine
Re: SSS Ignores Court Order, Maintains Siege On Ex-nsa Dasuki’s House by mediachirps(m): 8:52am On Nov 16, 2015
Bluetooth2:

Now the great Dasuki can run to the court to seek redress. The same man who was all and all in the security circle few months ago.

This change of government, if not for anything should serve as a lesson to politicians that the days of unaccountability is over and a new boss is in town.
shot up, you will always come to defend Buhari's demolition of democracy. If they have anything against dansuki, let them sue him, if at the end, he was found guilty of the charges, they can go ahead and jail him. The simple truth is, dansuki has their respective secrets.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku In Secret Meeting With Ibrahim Babangida / Nigerians Protest In UK Over Killing Of Benue People By Fulani Herdsmen(pics,vid / Why We’re Disbursing Abacha’s Loot To Lift Up People– Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.