Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

SSS Ignores Court Order, Maintains Siege On Ex-nsa Dasuki’s House - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SSS Ignores Court Order, Maintains Siege On Ex-nsa Dasuki’s House (18595 Views)

Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured / DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) / Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Ignores Court Order, Maintains Siege On Ex-nsa Dasuki’s House by Billygee2u: 10:38am On Nov 16, 2015
Bluetooth2:

Now the great Dasuki can run to the court to seek redress. The same man who was all and all in the security circle few months ago.

This change of government, if not for anything should serve as a lesson to politicians that the days of unaccountability is over and a new boss is in town.
when you or any member of your family will have a case and will be denied of court order to release you,then you will begin to seek knowledge of what is called democracy
Re: SSS Ignores Court Order, Maintains Siege On Ex-nsa Dasuki’s House by wiseoneking: 10:39am On Nov 16, 2015
PassingShot:
Dasuki sabotaged our nation's security. I don't pity him a bit.

As the NSA he took charge of budget for Defense (billion of dollars involved) and no weapons and ammunitions on ground to justify the money spent, hence BH thrived then. So, let him be brought to justice by hook or crook.

I don't care what anyone here calls me for this my opinion. Left to me, all those who actively brought the security and economic woes we're currently experiencing on us deserve no justice offered by our justice system they themselves flouted while destroying the nation.

Jungle justice is what they deserve. Period.
And you are now having the worst economy ever recorded in the history of nig just 6 months after your messiah tin god brain washed you. Enjoy your change why it last and stop WAILING for the past. Your eyes has finally open to the real change called THE GREAT SCAM. Buhari under a 2 weeks of appointing himself petroleum minister witnessed the longest fuel scarcity. GEJ, PATIENCE, NGOZI IWELA, FAYOSE we heard that buhari will lock them up in jail after two weeks of resumption but these people are flying all over the world and even getting appointments/honours that no living nigerians can ever dream..All una brain needed to be FORMATED. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SSS Ignores Court Order, Maintains Siege On Ex-nsa Dasuki’s House by delegiwa(m): 10:39am On Nov 16, 2015
PassingShot:

He presided over billion of dollars of Defence budget with virtually nothing on ground to show for it. He needs to explain how the money was spent but he's refusing to honour the invitation of the committee set up to investigate the spending then.
He instead wants to run away so that he can use looted money to fight the govt from outside. Add that to the knowledge of our internal security at his disposal, you will realize that he needs to be prevented from going for useless medical treatment abroad.

You mean the committee that was formed after a court had already granted him permission to travel abroad for health reasons? Why are we applauding impunity in an administration that was supposed to uphold the rule of law? I'm sure you'd rather Dasuki die from his ailment than get medical help because you want to investigate him over billions of dollars right?

Like the original poster I responded to said earlier, what goes around will surely come around. It is just a matter of 4-8yrs and another ruler will come. Let us see how we respond when he behaves like this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SSS Ignores Court Order, Maintains Siege On Ex-nsa Dasuki’s House by Billygee2u: 10:41am On Nov 16, 2015
Firefire:
This government is lawless.

1 Like

Re: SSS Ignores Court Order, Maintains Siege On Ex-nsa Dasuki’s House by PassingShot(m): 10:44am On Nov 16, 2015
delegiwa:

You mean the committee that was formed after a court had already granted him permission to travel abroad for health reasons? Why are we applauding impunity in an administration that was supposed to uphold the rule of law? I'm sure you'd rather Dasuki die from his ailment than get medical help because you want to investigate him over billions of dollars right?

Like the original poster I responded to said earlier, what goes around will surely come around. It is just a matter of 4-8yrs and another ruler will come. Let us see how we respond when he behaves like this.
Where do you live? Is it this planet earth?
The committee had long been formed before the court granted his prayers. Educate yourself through Google if you wish.
Re: SSS Ignores Court Order, Maintains Siege On Ex-nsa Dasuki’s House by PassingShot(m): 10:46am On Nov 16, 2015
[s]
wiseoneking:
And you are now having the worst economy ever recorded in the history of nig just 6 months after your messiah tin god brain washed you. Enjoy your change why it last and stop WAILING for the past. Your eyes has finally open to the real change called THE GREAT SCAM. Buhari under a 2 weeks of appointing himself petroleum minister witnessed the longest fuel scarcity. GEJ, PATIENCE, NGOZI IWELA, FAYOSE we heard that buhari will lock them up in jail after two weeks of resumption but these people are flying all over the world and even getting appointments/honours that no living nigerians can ever dream..All una brain needed to be FORMATED. Lol
[/s]
I have no patience to educate the "uneducatables".
cool
Re: SSS Ignores Court Order, Maintains Siege On Ex-nsa Dasuki’s House by amusadele: 10:49am On Nov 16, 2015
PassingShot:

As the NSA he took charge of budget for Defense (billion of dollars involved) and no weapons and ammunitions on ground to justify the money spent, hence BH thrived then. So, let him be brought to justice by hook or crook.

I don't care what anyone here calls me for this my opinion. Left to me, all those who actively brought the security and economic woes we're currently experiencing on us deserve no justice offered by our justice system they themselves flouted while destroying the nation.

dust
Re: SSS Ignores Court Order, Maintains Siege On Ex-nsa Dasuki’s House by delegiwa(m): 10:51am On Nov 16, 2015
Bluetooth2:

If he's innocent, why is he hiding in his mansion when he was invited by the dss to account for the arms purchase deal ? Criminals shouldn't hide under the court or the media to escape justice for their misdeeds.

Calling him a criminal is as good as me calling Amaechi, Fashola and GMB thieves if you get my drift. It makes no sense really. This man went to court to enforce his fundamental human rights and won and you are here bitching. Recall that a court had granted him permission to travel due to health reason and govt/DSS hurriedly convened another committee on a supposed 20BN arms bla bla bla bla and you was invited. Politics aside and assuming you were in his shoes, would you 'honour' such invite? A committee's summons cannot supersede the ruling of the court of the land if you care to know.

The case is still in court and it is also the court that granted him that permission. The least we can do is to respect the ruling of the court unless there is something the Presidency/DSS isn't telling us. I suspect there's something about Dasuki traveling abroad that is scaring us shitless.
Re: SSS Ignores Court Order, Maintains Siege On Ex-nsa Dasuki’s House by delegiwa(m): 10:53am On Nov 16, 2015
PassingShot:

Where do you live? Is it this planet earth?
The committee had long been formed before the court granted his prayers. Educate yourself through Google if you wish.

If this is your submission, then there is no need continuing on this subject. Enjoy yourself while I educate myself via google as I wish not.
Re: SSS Ignores Court Order, Maintains Siege On Ex-nsa Dasuki’s House by bashydemy(m): 10:56am On Nov 16, 2015
nobeku:
Don't mind Chukwudi44... He comes from a lineage of Bastards!!!
Hahaha exactly... that guy na something else.
Re: SSS Ignores Court Order, Maintains Siege On Ex-nsa Dasuki’s House by bashydemy(m): 10:57am On Nov 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
The undemocratic and dictatorial character of this Buhari administration is pathetic, annoying and anti-developmental. It is a shame that Nigeria has denigrated into a military-democracy under this accidental APC administration. We can't wait to send them out in 2019
Keep on wailing the chief wailing wailers, We are not in GEJ era where corruption is fight with technology, This dispensation you have to face the drum...

I bear no ill will against anyone on past events. Nobody should fear anything from me. We are not after anyone. People should only fear the consequences of their actions-- PMB Oct 1st 2015..
Re: SSS Ignores Court Order, Maintains Siege On Ex-nsa Dasuki’s House by bashydemy(m): 10:58am On Nov 16, 2015
macaranta:
Is this even right?that court orders should be rubbished for whatever reason?
Which court order is being rubbish here? Court ask them to release his passport and they did. But for him to travel out of the country, Even Supreme court cannot give that order. What happen to him seeking medical check up locally? What happen to him inviting his Dr to come down for the medical check... the era of nonsense is over.
Re: SSS Ignores Court Order, Maintains Siege On Ex-nsa Dasuki’s House by hush15: 10:58am On Nov 16, 2015
PassingShot:

My brother, two wrongs cannot make a right. Let's assume the claims are true, the same impunity Nigerians are wanting to stop is not the way to go. They will only make a man wrong in his claimed actions right for a fault in their process. Let's not tolerate irrelevant excuses because they also won't be there forever and they won't want irrelevant excuses to be given to exercise their fundamental human rights when be in prosecuted.

Cheers
Re: SSS Ignores Court Order, Maintains Siege On Ex-nsa Dasuki’s House by chizpim(m): 11:05am On Nov 16, 2015
Please can someone tell me why Dss is not respecting the rule of law??
Re: SSS Ignores Court Order, Maintains Siege On Ex-nsa Dasuki’s House by bashydemy(m): 11:08am On Nov 16, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
May God punish people who imposed this old terrorist on us. May the lawlessness he is perpetuating also reach them before his administration run. May they live to regret their actions
Sorry pained wailer, Did PMB stop you from leaving the country? Did he stop you from relocating to Tchad? Did he stop any of your Family from doing whatever they like? Answer to all this questions is NO.. So let Dasuki face the wrath..
Re: SSS Ignores Court Order, Maintains Siege On Ex-nsa Dasuki’s House by bashydemy(m): 11:16am On Nov 16, 2015
neocortex:
Shame on Daura Secret Service,
they made so much noise about what Dasuki did,
yet the only thing they could charge him for is
possession of firearm. SMH.

And to all the zombies praising this move,
you may one day become a victim of jungle
justice and no one will come to your aid.
and for you supporting Dasuki for thr crime he committed, May your Family, and entire generation witness what the people of North East witness from Boko Haram..
Re: SSS Ignores Court Order, Maintains Siege On Ex-nsa Dasuki’s House by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 16, 2015
chukwudi44:

Exactly!! To bring on Justice we will have to disregard the laws of the zoo republic !!! Every day Buhari keeps proving Kanu right that this country is a zoo!! Finally no one has a monopoly over flouting of the nations law!!

BTW enough of your boasts about Buhari's military strenghths,he has already been tested these last six months and found weak and incompetent
!! The NA was even stronger during GEJ's reign than the pathetic bunch we now have under the dullard.
Why not test them with your biafran army?
Re: SSS Ignores Court Order, Maintains Siege On Ex-nsa Dasuki’s House by neocortex: 11:29am On Nov 16, 2015
bashydemy:
and for you supporting Dasuki for thr crime he committed, May your Family, and entire generation witness what the people of North East witness from Boko Haram..

I despise reading replies from dimwits, if you can't think for yourself you
should have asked those around you for help.

Even your god Buhari cannot make the wild allegations you are peddling around.
The world does not end on your keyboard.
And remember to always come online with your brain.
Re: SSS Ignores Court Order, Maintains Siege On Ex-nsa Dasuki’s House by neocortex: 11:30am On Nov 16, 2015
bashydemy:

I hate reading replies from dimwits, if you can't think for yourself you
should have at least asked those around you for help.

Re: SSS Ignores Court Order, Maintains Siege On Ex-nsa Dasuki’s House by Joeoku78: 11:31am On Nov 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
The undemocratic and dictatorial character of this Buhari administration is pathetic, annoying and anti-developmental. It is a shame that Nigeria has denigrated into a military-democracy under this accidental APC administration. We can't wait to send them out in 2019
Remember that it is the northern and western votes comprising mainly APC supporters that decides who becomes president of nigeria. Buhari will continue after 2019 till 2023. PDP is now known as south-east/south-south party. These two regions cannot elect a president of nigeria.
Re: SSS Ignores Court Order, Maintains Siege On Ex-nsa Dasuki’s House by bashydemy(m): 11:39am On Nov 16, 2015
Pesuzok:

You can be discharged and acquitted for a charge, the moment you step out of the court room, the authorities can arrest you for a different charge. Dasuki should just honour the new invitation from SSS, as for the old charge, his passport has been returned.
Thank you my brother, Dasuki passport has been return to him but was ask to appear for another charge.
Re: SSS Ignores Court Order, Maintains Siege On Ex-nsa Dasuki’s House by bashydemy(m): 11:43am On Nov 16, 2015
neocortex:

I despise reading replies from dimwits, if you can't think for yourself you
should have asked those around you for help.

And i hate reading replies from eediots who want Nigeria to remain stagnant, WHo want corruption to eat up Nigeria, WHo don't want someone who committed a crime to face the wrath.
Re: SSS Ignores Court Order, Maintains Siege On Ex-nsa Dasuki’s House by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:49am On Nov 16, 2015
Joeoku78:

Remember that it is the northern and western votes comprising mainly APC supporters that decides who becomes president of nigeria. Buhari will continue after 2019 till 2023. PDP is now known as south-east/south-south party. These two regions cannot elect a president of nigeria.
Yes, APC believe un BIGOTOCRACY while PDP is a Democratic party. Come 2019 we shall mobilise patriotic Nigerians from the NW, NE, NC, SW, SS and SE to vote en masse for a real democratic president and patriotic Nigerian from the Northern extraction. Your days are numbered in Aso Villa!

#Cest fini
Re: SSS Ignores Court Order, Maintains Siege On Ex-nsa Dasuki’s House by Pesuzok(m): 11:55am On Nov 16, 2015
bashydemy:
Thank you my brother, Dasuki passport has been return to him but was ask to appear for another charge.

People just attach sentiments to eveything. The SSS are even respecting him, if not, they would have entered his house and arrest him. They are just waiting for him to come out so they can pick him.
Re: SSS Ignores Court Order, Maintains Siege On Ex-nsa Dasuki’s House by ishiamu(m): 11:55am On Nov 16, 2015
bashydemy:
And your father is a kidnapper, Rapist and ritualist. Omo Ale

slowpoke, fool, numbskull and scallywag that what ya foolish generations are
Re: SSS Ignores Court Order, Maintains Siege On Ex-nsa Dasuki’s House by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 16, 2015
Bluetooth2:

Now the great Dasuki can run to the court to seek redress. The same man who was all and all in the security circle few months ago.

This change of government, if not for anything should serve as a lesson to politicians that the days of unaccountability is over and a new boss is in town.

That's foolishh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SSS Ignores Court Order, Maintains Siege On Ex-nsa Dasuki’s House by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 16, 2015
ElCapone:
U don't wanna test his military skills I guess. He was part of da army dat almost annihilated ur race back in da biafran war. So I don't think u wld wanna true learn da hard way. 1s beaten 2s shy.
His military push up skills have already been tested and found to be wanting!! If Buhari really wants us to disregard the rule of law and abide by the principles of jungle democracy,he better not start crying when people people to respond in kind.
Re: SSS Ignores Court Order, Maintains Siege On Ex-nsa Dasuki’s House by sunsewa: 12:38pm On Nov 16, 2015
[quote author=PassingShot post=40068824]Dasuki sabotaged our nation's security. I don't pity him a bit.

I don't care what anyone here calls me for this my opinion. Left to me, all those who actively brought the security and economic woes we're currently experiencing on us deserve n
so for that reason court orders should be disrespected and accepted as a way of life in our polity,have u imagine u as a common man falling a victim of court order being disrespected against u,pls lets reason maturely and always call a spade a spade not minding the interest,because of karma.
Re: SSS Ignores Court Order, Maintains Siege On Ex-nsa Dasuki’s House by COCKCROW: 1:16pm On Nov 16, 2015
In a democratic environment SSS disobeying a court order? I believe this is change in the real sense of it. We prayed for it, we got and regretting it. Nigerians you in for trouble. May more trouble be in your life.
Re: SSS Ignores Court Order, Maintains Siege On Ex-nsa Dasuki’s House by Lionsclaw: 1:35pm On Nov 16, 2015
PassingShot:

Your post is foolish that's why you are scared of what people will call you. Since it has been proven that Dasuki sabotaged your security and your dullard knows what to do. Why has the govt not bought the right ammunition to overcome BH after 6months. At least after the court case they can recover the 'loot' from Dasuki and replace it for the money they will spend now on buying ammunitions na, abi undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Will Stabilise Price Of Rice By April-Ogbeh / Herdsmen Attack: PDP Delegations Supplies Food And Other Relief Materials (pics) / Amina Zakari: How PDP Created, Used, And Now Wants To Dump Their Agent..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.