Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,576 members, 7,843,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Adams Oshiomole: A One Eyed Man In The Kingdom Of The Blind! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adams Oshiomole: A One Eyed Man In The Kingdom Of The Blind! (275 Views)

How Adams Oshiomhole Adopted His Blind 'Daughter' At An Event (Photos) / Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 65th Birthday With His Wife Iara (Photos) / See The Mistake Made By NTA During Last Night's Network News On Adams Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adams Oshiomole: A One Eyed Man In The Kingdom Of The Blind! by ALocoVivaVoce: 9:06am On Nov 16, 2015
You all probably know the saying “a one eyed man is KING in the kingdom of the blind”. This saying in question is the best way I could describe our dear country Nigeria. The states of our country are the kingdom of the blind and the governors of these states are the “ONE EYED MEN”!

For the purpose of emphasis, I am going to be using Governor Adams Oshiomole as my case study for today.

So I recently stumbled upon a piece of news that said Governor Adams Oshiomole (current Edo State governor) accused Former Edo State governor, Lucky Igbinedion and his billionaire father Gabriel Igbinedion of converting state property to their family use while he was governor.

In response to Oshiomole, Lucky released a statement saying “Oshiomole is biggest thief in Edo state as of today”. He refuted allegations of corruption, stating that documents pertaining to his tenure as governor of the state were open for public scrutiny. He said Oshiomole should explain to residents of the state what he has done with the trillions of federal and state allocations he collected over the years. Read the full statement here!!

I am not writing this post to support Lucky Igbinedion. We all know he was the worst governor any state could have ever had but my question is “Is Oshiomole really any better?”

Let me dissect it a little so you all can understand.

Click on the link below to continue reading

http://alocovivavoce.com/2015/11/16/adams-oshiomole-a-one-eyed-man-in-the-kingdom-of-the-blind/

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Please Help This Young Boy / Remembering Saro-wiwa - The Tears Never Cease / France To Extend State Of Emergency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.