Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

And She Farted! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / And She Farted! (2161 Views)

See What Came Out When A Beautiful Lady Farted [mess] In Public / She Farted During Sex And This Happened!!! / Share The Most Embarrassing Kiss You've Ever Had! I Farted So Loudly Lol. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

And She Farted! by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 16, 2015
Well, its a real dificult situation here people......straight to the point...

Texted my gal this morning" swerry cum ova , it's brekfast time "..,. After sum few minute she was knocking , i went to wellcum ha in with excitement ,in about 5mins brekfast of akara bread n tea (i drive a 2000rang rover spot n stil chop dis 4 brekfst suprisd?) was set , i gave her a peck as usual b4 we startd eatin.

"twaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaat" ....yes i heard that sound but, who cares i still gat more than 8 akaras to chop , so i sat up pretended i dnt hear notin.......and yes i startd percivn it ,ok (imagine say they cary 2o litrs ,put roten rat ,mad man's pooh and dem cum put spoilt beans inside join cum kip am 4 40days n nite cum open am 4 ur front ) that was how bad the stench was,...wait ooo, na chidinma do dis tin, the most sexiest beariful and hot luking gal in ph ?...., i bin wan shout jesus, but "donot use d name of the lordin vain" my pastr will always say, i bin wan faint wen i quickly rememba my mumy 4 villa ...."you shall not die by fire " she said dis praya b4 i left villa 2 ph city..... Ok Last nite chidimma told me she had eaten bean 2 sleep but dis was nt d smell of beans nau angry it was the smell of dead decayd rotten rodent.......

To cut the long story short ,i excuse her dat wantd to go peeh ,and she said ok with a frown ,still bending her head focusn on her akara......

Pls help ,am sitting in d toilet romancin my head now, dnt knw wat 2 do...i feel embarasd n i knw she might feel the same way 2, i dnt wana talk 2 ha or luk at her face agn n i can't stay here 4eva,....pls advice N if dis have eva hapn to u b4 pls share!.... Thanks

Re: And She Farted! by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 16, 2015
Lasticlacla front page pls..angry
Re: And She Farted! by ArchEnemy(m): 9:44am On Nov 16, 2015
undecided
You no dey fart?

1 Like

Re: And She Farted! by Khd95(m): 9:46am On Nov 16, 2015
Hehehehe end time fartgrin

dat description of chidinma's fart can wipe out all living things in river nile
Re: And She Farted! by cyprus000: 9:58am On Nov 16, 2015
[size=13pt]
Has coded. You for turn the thing to play and tease her a little before you excus yourself.

The way you take handle the matter make things awkward and more embarrassing for her and you.

[/size]
Re: And She Farted! by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 16, 2015
Oh Lawd!

Re: And She Farted! by talktonase(m): 10:05am On Nov 16, 2015
A couple that fart together stay together...if i was you i wait for the moment to have my pound of flesh.I will eat all kinds of junk fart under the blanket and let her smell the phermones! Yep
Re: And She Farted! by grad2012(f): 10:06am On Nov 16, 2015
Kekeke grin lols
Re: And She Farted! by Kingsley1000(m): 10:14am On Nov 16, 2015
talktonase:
A couple that fart together stay together...if i was you i wait for the moment to have my pound of flesh.I will eat all kinds of junk fart under the blanket and let her smell the phermones! Yep
mumu grin
Re: And She Farted! by eyeon(m): 10:16am On Nov 16, 2015
Everyone farts but fine girls own ehn!
Especially those who pretend that they don't eat beans... Lol...
Poooouuu! And some, Shiiiiiiiiiiii! Like say na can coke them dey open. Lmao tho'.

Re: And She Farted! by icym241: 10:22am On Nov 16, 2015
Khd95:
Hehehehe end time fartgrin

dat description of chidinma's fart can wipe out all living things in river nile

hahahahahahahaha all d fishes shout blood of jesus

buh its kinda of bad since u guyz were eatin
buh is nt a bad fin to fart she's just showin u hw much she loves nd trust u
Re: And She Farted! by tonytony208(m): 11:39am On Nov 16, 2015
You sound immatured to me sincerely. Relationship is openess. Truth remains that any girl that cannot fart in your presence is hiding something from you. The two of you should accept the good, the bad and the ugly of each other. That is the true basis of relationship...... I mean serious relationship.
Re: And She Farted! by Kingsley1000(m): 11:45am On Nov 16, 2015
icym241:

hahahahahahahaha all d fishes shout blood of jesus

buh its kinda of bad since u guyz were eatin
buh is nt a bad fin to fart she's just showin u hw much she loves nd trust u
tell me something

so fart is now a yardstick to know if one loves and trust you?

i cant even fart in front of my fellow dude
Re: And She Farted! by Kingsley1000(m): 11:47am On Nov 16, 2015
eyeon:
Everyone farts but fine girls own ehn!
Especially those who pretend that they don't eat beans... Lol...
Poooouuu! And some, Shiiiiiiiiiiii! Like say na can coke them dey open. Lmao tho'.
grin crazy man lolz
Re: And She Farted! by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 16, 2015
JESUSBOIY:
Lasticlacla front page pls..angry
Front page or trash can? grin
Re: And She Farted! by eyeon(m): 11:55am On Nov 16, 2015
Kingsley1000:
grin crazy man lolz
Speaking from what I've experienced. grin
Theirs are deadly.
Re: And She Farted! by eyeon(m): 11:58am On Nov 16, 2015
tonytony208:
You sound immatured to me sincerely. Relationship is openess. Truth remains that any girl that cannot fart in your presence is hiding something from you. The two of you should accept the good, the bad and the ugly of each other. That is the true basis of relationship...... I mean serious relationship.
What are you saying? Even when they are eating?
With no permission?
Re: And She Farted! by Kingsley1000(m): 12:08pm On Nov 16, 2015
eyeon:
Speaking from what I've experienced. grin
Theirs are deadly.
is not peculiar to gorgeous girls only,it depends on what one eat..........most proteineous foods contain ammonia which has pungent smell
Re: And She Farted! by eyeon(m): 12:12pm On Nov 16, 2015
Kingsley1000:
is not peculiar to gorgeous girls only,it depends on what one eat..........most proteineous foods contain ammonia which has pungent smell
grin

1 Like

Re: And She Farted! by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 16, 2015
prettythicksme:
Front page or trash can? grin
sweery gip me ur numba na smiley...i promise a wont tel mummy ..angry
Re: And She Farted! by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 16, 2015
talktonase:
"twaaaaaaaaatt" would be the sound..? angry
Re: And She Farted! by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 16, 2015
tonytony208:
thanks
Re: And She Farted! by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 16, 2015
Am out of the toilet nau, and she's no way to be founds...angry
Re: And She Farted! by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 16, 2015
grad2012:
Kekeke grin lols
is dis d advice eeh,.. mtcheew , c ur big yanrnch!...angry
Re: And She Farted! by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 16, 2015
Op, free dt babe, sey u no dey fart?
Re: And She Farted! by talktonase(m): 8:38pm On Nov 16, 2015
Kingsley1000:
mumu grin
tnk u sir

(1) (Reply)

Women Will Forever Be Insatiable , Photo Evidence / ATTENTION! Tecno Has Taken Over Nairaland With Fake Monikers And Threads! / 10 Different Types Of Boyfriends We Have In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.