Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,261 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Can A Girl Spend Money And Buy Gifts For A Guy She Is Not Yet Married To? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Girl Spend Money And Buy Gifts For A Guy She Is Not Yet Married To? (3855 Views)

Lagos Babe Scams Guy She Met On Twitter / Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? / Why You Are Not Yet Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Girl Spend Money And Buy Gifts For A Guy She Is Not Yet Married To? by omotf: 1:47pm On May 19, 2009
There is this friend of mine who has being spending money on one guy buying him cloths and shoes,but this guy never one day buy my friend or give her anything since they start their relationship.my friend is like afraid of the guy jilting her and she is asking for our candid advice if she is doing the right or wrong thing buy spending money on this guy
Re: Can A Girl Spend Money And Buy Gifts For A Guy She Is Not Yet Married To? by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:51pm On May 19, 2009
omotf:

There is this friend of mine [b]who has being spending money on one guy buying him cloths and shoes,but this guy never one day buy my friend or give her anything since they start their relationship.[/b]my friend is like afraid of the guy jilting her and she is asking for our candid advice if she is doing the right or wrong thing buy spending money on this guy

hmmm. . . undecided lipsrsealed. . .She should just be observant and be prepared for uncertainty . . .
Re: Can A Girl Spend Money And Buy Gifts For A Guy She Is Not Yet Married To? by Feelitx(m): 1:56pm On May 19, 2009
There is nothing exactly wrong with buying the guy gifts.It should be a two way street. I have a problem when the gifts comes from one end.
Re: Can A Girl Spend Money And Buy Gifts For A Guy She Is Not Yet Married To? by dorleey(f): 4:57pm On May 19, 2009
Give and take in a relationship is applied 2 both parties involved. No matter how little d guy has, he should contribute in his own small way. Ur friend should mind how 2 spend on him 2 avoid being tagged desperate. she should also observe d guy very well cos selfishness and stinginess are no attributes of love.
Re: Can A Girl Spend Money And Buy Gifts For A Guy She Is Not Yet Married To? by tpiah: 9:11pm On May 19, 2009
I think she's doing the wrong thing because it'll seem as if she's trying to buy the guy.

Her feelings obviously arent reciprocated and he wont respect her.
Re: Can A Girl Spend Money And Buy Gifts For A Guy She Is Not Yet Married To? by MrCrackles(m): 9:17pm On May 19, 2009
The amount of moronic topics as well as retarded and imbecilic people patronizing this forum lately, is alarming!

I mean common, what the fuc.k is this topic about?

Must nairalanders do everything for some people for bloody hell sake? angry
Re: Can A Girl Spend Money And Buy Gifts For A Guy She Is Not Yet Married To? by honeric01(m): 9:22pm On May 19, 2009
I tire oo, if she wants to be a mother christmas, it's good, she is learning to be just like mother theresa,

maybe she is ugly but rich and only wants to keep the guy by "bribing him with gifts"
Re: Can A Girl Spend Money And Buy Gifts For A Guy She Is Not Yet Married To? by Enquirer: 10:59pm On May 19, 2009
She should beware. She is acting too needy and desperate. With this guy's attitude, it will most likely backfire. I've seen a girl buy her way into a guy's heart and subsequently they got married but I need to point out that this guy was also giving her lots of gifts, though hers were more. Now they're married with a beautiful daughter.
Re: Can A Girl Spend Money And Buy Gifts For A Guy She Is Not Yet Married To? by oluwafemi113(m): 6:35am On May 20, 2009
Can A Girl Spend Money And Buy Gifts For A Guy She Is Not Yet Married To?
there is noting bad in that
Re: Can A Girl Spend Money And Buy Gifts For A Guy She Is Not Yet Married To? by AEjiro(m): 7:15am On May 20, 2009
while she should be careful & study him properly it cud jus be d guys nature. e.g i like buy small gift and feel more challenged 2 do more wen my lady responds but my elder bro is not he doesnt buy anything cheap, so he takes his time.
Re: Can A Girl Spend Money And Buy Gifts For A Guy She Is Not Yet Married To? by omotf: 9:03am On May 20, 2009
Thank you all so much for your advice? for those of you that give an advice and those of you that are insulting poster thank you too.i just want you to know that this topic is real and the issue is affecting the girl seriously so i decide to gather people opinion so that she will not regret "BE YOUR BROTHER'S KEEPER"
Re: Can A Girl Spend Money And Buy Gifts For A Guy She Is Not Yet Married To? by Nobody: 9:19am On May 20, 2009
can parasites give anything to the host? mbanunu
Re: Can A Girl Spend Money And Buy Gifts For A Guy She Is Not Yet Married To? by sirabbey(m): 3:05pm On May 20, 2009
why not? if a guy can do the same thing and not expect anything in return! smiley smiley
But come to think of it, she has got to re-examine her motive for spending on the guy, if it is to "encourage" the guy to stick to her and eventually marry her then she may as well sign up at a "heart broken people clinic" as a potential patient. but if not then carry on being good for givers never lack.
Above all don't try to buy love or induce it or even force it. let it flow naturally, if He can't appreciate and love you for who you are, then playing/acting Miss Santa claus will not get you his true love.

(1) (Reply)

Just One Month And He Claims He Loves Me? / PHOTOS: See How This Girl Exposed Her Baddest Boo**b On Facebook {pictures Here} / Falling In Love With A Colleague In Training, But Is She Pretending?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.