Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Kaduna Youths Reacts To Pro-biafra Protesters Move - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Youths Reacts To Pro-biafra Protesters Move (6951 Views)

'We Support Buhari To Stay In Office, Not To Step Down': Kaduna Youths Protest / Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna / Kaduna Youths Drag Body Of Shiite Member Through Refuse (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Youths Reacts To Pro-biafra Protesters Move by malton: 1:27pm On Nov 16, 2015
grin...

Children of hate, always seeking an avenue to vent!
Re: Kaduna Youths Reacts To Pro-biafra Protesters Move by ArodeTsolaye: 1:41pm On Nov 16, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Abokii is typing from a comfy apartment in England telling your conquered flatthead to shut-UP!

Silly noisemaking gworo-worshipper grin

When fulanis conquered you hausas they put fulani emirs on all your lands,same with yorubas in kwara and kogi. In Biafraland, they had to call British,russians and Arabs to come to their aid when Biafrans almost sent Dan fodio's lineage into extinction by killling his gworo-chewing grandson Ahmadu Bello and his baboonic followers. grin

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Youths Reacts To Pro-biafra Protesters Move by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 16, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Kaduna Youths Reacts To Pro-biafra Protesters Move by QuotaSystem: 1:51pm On Nov 16, 2015
Shut ya trap you conquered freedom seeking gworo-worshipping blithering buffoon.

Bloody 5th class citizen we will gift anambra to the Igalas by the time we are finished with you losers grin grin

Akpu smelling Osu from the scorched barren red mud gully eroded parasitic east forming convo. I don't deal with minorities. cool

ArodeTsolaye:

[s]When fulanis conquered you hausas they put an fulani emirs on all your lands,same with yorubas in kwara and kogi. In Biafraland, they had to call British,.russians and Arabs to come to their aid when Biafrans almost sent Dan fodio's lineage into extinction by killling his gworo-chewing grandson Ahmadu Bello and his baboonic followers. grin[/s]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Youths Reacts To Pro-biafra Protesters Move by fr3do(m): 1:52pm On Nov 16, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Abokii is typing from a comfy apartment in England telling your conquered flatthead to shut-UP!

Silly noisemaking gworo-worshipper grin

Does abokii know that his native land back here in Africa is on fire? sad

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Youths Reacts To Pro-biafra Protesters Move by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 16, 2015
"National Peace"

Who is talking about national peace?

The invading Jhardists are killing us for "National Peace", right?

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Youths Reacts To Pro-biafra Protesters Move by ReportersNG: 2:32pm On Nov 16, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

When fulanis conquered you hausas they put an fulani emirs on all your lands,same with yorubas in kwara and kogi. In Biafraland, they had to call British,.russians and Arabs to come to their aid when Biafrans almost sent Dan fodio's lineage into extinction by killling his gworo-chewing grandson Ahmadu Bello and his baboonic followers. grin
undecided undecided
Re: Kaduna Youths Reacts To Pro-biafra Protesters Move by demielvis: 2:38pm On Nov 16, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Abooki is warning you before the shells land on your gworo-worshipping flattheads.
2015 is not and can never be 1967.Get that into ya thick skull

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Youths Reacts To Pro-biafra Protesters Move by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 16, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Come and collect the country. Ndi ara...

Oil producers are talking parasitism even 1% producing nyamiri is raising his cricket's voice... grin grin

All we need is to close the land borders again, and you conquered flattheads will starve to death again, not a single bullet fired grin

Bloody parasite tongue tongue

I don't blame you, I blame the flies dragging food with you.

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Youths Reacts To Pro-biafra Protesters Move by avalontony(m): 2:44pm On Nov 16, 2015
Hahaha... ...... I guess the southern kaduna youths are scared grin
Re: Kaduna Youths Reacts To Pro-biafra Protesters Move by kingofdemons: 2:50pm On Nov 16, 2015
CursedAmadi:

Amadi collins, you can never make sense. No wonder you love sleeping with your sick mother. Spit
cc

Lalasticlala obinoscopy

Thanks
Re: Kaduna Youths Reacts To Pro-biafra Protesters Move by agriboom: 3:02pm On Nov 16, 2015
AREWA YOUTH DEVELOPMENT FOUNDATION
OPEN LETTER TO ALL NORTHERN POLITICAL, RELIGIOUS, AND CULTURAL LEADERSHIPS
ENOUGH OF IGBO AGGRESSION
REFLECTION
Recall that on the 16th of July 2015, a coalition of over 50 northern youth groups matched to the palace of the Emir of Kano, Mohammed Sunusi 11and submitted a position paper in reaction to the humiliation of northerners in the east by the Igbo nationalists and their state governments.
In that submission, the youth groups decried the move by the eastern state governors to impose residence permits on all northerners resident or carrying out businesses in their states.
The youth groups issued a two-week ultimatum for all northerners residing in any part of eastern Nigeria to return home and for Igbos residing and carrying out businesses in any part of the northern region to do likewise.
In response to that protest, the then National Security Council met and issued a directive through the then Director-General of the Directorate for Security Services for the suspension of the purported action against northerners in the east and appealed to us to suspend our action.
CURRENT DEVELOPMENT
Adherence to this directive however appears to be short-lived with the current development and signals coming from the east that suggests:
*Renewed threats of secession by Igbo secessionist groups solidly backed by their governments and leaders.
*Renewed humiliation and harassment of petty northern traders and residents in the east by these Igbo terror groups while their leaders look the other way.
*Outright utterances by eastern governments and leaders that tend to declare all northerners resident or passing by the east, persona non grata.
*Continues practical threats to life and property of northerners resident or passing by the east.
*Several other forms of incitement against northerners resident in or passing by the east.
OUR NEW RESOLVE
Worried by this ugly development, we the youth of northern Nigeria hereby resolve as follows:
1. That based on the current ugly development and previous antecedents, the north and its people are no longer secure with the Igbos in their midst.
2. That the loss of the feeling of security by the north is informed by the fact the Igbo are known to be behind all the present moral degeneration among northerners, brigandage, highway and other forms of armed robberies and violence; spread of peddling of psychedelic drugs and substandard goods.
3. That it is no longer acceptable for the north to continue to provide a convenient and secure environment for the Igbo while our people are deliberately humiliated and subjected to hate propaganda in Igbolands.
4. That the Northern Elders Forum and all Northern Religious, cultural and Political leaderships should within ten days from today find a way of conveying to the relevant authorities that the north in specific terms the north is fed up with any federating arrangement that has the Igbo as a component.
5. That the northern leaders should take definite steps to encourage the authorities to allow the actualization of the Biafra agitation so we would be rid of the Igbos once and for all.
FUTURE ACTION
For the avoidance of doubt, we wish to place the northern leaders on notice of our resolution to convene a meeting of all northern youth groups in Kano seven days from today to:
1. Review the commitment of the northern leaders to act on this letter.
2. Map out plans for widespread and sustained protests to ensure that severance of the present federal arrangement that includes the Igbos as a federating unit.
3. To mount pressure on all Igbos residing or carrying out business in any part of the north to relocate east and for all northerners in the east to do likewise.
SIGNED
1. AREWA YOUTH DEVELOPMENT FOUNDATION
2. AREWA CITIZENS ACTION FOR CHANGE
3. NORTHERN EMANCIPATION NETWORK
4. AREWA STUDENTS FORUM
5. AREWA YOUTH VANGUARD

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Youths Reacts To Pro-biafra Protesters Move by demielvis: 3:17pm On Nov 16, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Come and collect the country. Ndi ara...

Oil producers are talking parasitism even 1% producing nyamiri is raising his cricket's voice... grin grin

All we need is to close the land borders again, and you conquered flattheads will starve to death again, not a single bullet fired grin

Bloody parasite tongue tongue

Oh really?
You call us 1% and parasites we agree and want to leave you.You refuse and threaten war.
You need to be ashamed that as at 1967 small Biafra fought a war unallied, with nigeria(that was allied with britain a world power that supplied nigeria with ammunitions)with matchetes and ogbunigwe and locally made guns for three whole years.

You should fear for your TRIBE if there should be another war cuz this time biafrans are gonna come prepared and allied with more than 80 countries.And you know what it means?.
It means your TRIBE, your people are gonna be wiped from the face of the earth.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Youths Reacts To Pro-biafra Protesters Move by Iykopee(m): 3:18pm On Nov 16, 2015
These long tailed buroro cows from kaduna shud focus on boko haram
Re: Kaduna Youths Reacts To Pro-biafra Protesters Move by ArodeTsolaye: 3:19pm On Nov 16, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Shut ya trap you conquered freedom seeking gworo-worshipping blithering buffoon.

Bloody 5th class citizen we will gift anambra to the Igalas by the time we are finished with you losers grin grin

Akpu smelling Osu from the scorched barren red mud gully eroded parasitic east forming convo. I don't deal with minorities. cool

Whenever you go to your mosques to pray, thank your Allah for the British and Russians, without them, there would have been an Eze in Sokoto, with arewaland as a puppet state to Biafra and fulas back in fouta djallon. grin

"A neutral Britain means outright victory for the Biafrans"- PM Harold wilson to British parliamentarians (1967). Always thank them everyday. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Youths Reacts To Pro-biafra Protesters Move by QuotaSystem: 3:47pm On Nov 16, 2015
Haul your conquered freedom seeking minority arze outta my sight, I don't go back to my own vomit angry

ArodeTsolaye:

[s]
Whenever you go to your mosques to pray, thank your Allah for the British and Russians, without them, there would have been an Eze in Sokoto, with arewaland as a puppet state to Biafra and fulas back in fouta djallon. grin

"A neutral Britain means outright victory for the Biafrans"- PM Harold wilson to British parliamentarians (1967). Always thank them everyday. [/s] grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Youths Reacts To Pro-biafra Protesters Move by Ngwaukwu1(m): 3:49pm On Nov 16, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Abooki is warning you before the shells land on your gworo-worshipping flattheads.

You nor dey shame?!

You animals think it's praise worthy to celebrate the killing of innocent women and children but run away when confronted man to man. Before you start bragging have you ever bothered to look at how many soldiers you apes lost in that war, compared to the Biafran army, in spite of your being better armed and far greater in number?

When the outcome of that war, and subsequent socio economic developments of the various actors and peoples that fought, are discussed, you savages who claim to have won should hide your heads in shame because your 'victory' did not cede you anything to brag about. Look at how desolate and ravaged with illness and poverty your lands are!

We want out of this evil contraption not because you are doing better than us in any of the things that really matter but because you half evolved primates are so retarded on so many levels that you keep on holding us back.

Cowards!!!

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Youths Reacts To Pro-biafra Protesters Move by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 16, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

"A neutral Britain means outright victory for the Biafrans"- PM Harold wilson to British parliamentarians (1967). Always thank them everyday. grin

what about the hausa fulanis that are killing and raping your men and women in enugu and the entire south hisst You loosers are always 5th class citizens and your dilector of foolishness is already drinking fura and giving BJ to uncircumsised abookis in DSS dungeon. The fulanis recently erected a flag in your land and u chest beaters wont even dare talk. you can at least learn from we yorubas on how to deal with the herdsmen using Falaye's kidnap as a case study. we have mandated every hausa fulani in the southwest to register themselves or go back to their caves. that is called bravery cool

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Youths Reacts To Pro-biafra Protesters Move by theDEVILisHERE: 4:00pm On Nov 16, 2015
avalontony:
Hahaha... ...... I guess the southern kaduna youths are scared grin

They rather focus on teaming themselves up with other so called christain northern ethnic groups in order for them to defend themselves from the coming jihardists
They should not worry about biafra
Cause biafrans have made their stand
Re: Kaduna Youths Reacts To Pro-biafra Protesters Move by QuotaSystem: 4:05pm On Nov 16, 2015
My friend shut your stinking akpu smelling mouth and save your sob story for those that care.

You can tell that rubbish to those who have not been to your backward gully eroded crime ridden one piece of land.

Poverty is pushing you ringworm-infested flattheads into impregnating your sisters to survive and even making factories for the satanic trade, you are here talking about socio-economic conditions...

Bloody cursed fake drug peddling black sheep of Africa, come and take an inch of my fatherland and we will pound you into history finally this time, I blame Gowon for giving you conquered remnants of your ancestors the effrontery to raise your voices, otherwise you war booties wouldn't be worthy to wipe the vaginal fluids of my birthing cow....bloody cannibalistic children of cannibals and okija ritualists.

Ngwaukwu1:

[s]You nor dey shame?!

You animals think it's praise worthy to celebrate the killing of innocent women and children but run away when confronted man to man. Before you start bragging have you ever bothered to look at how many soldiers you apes lost in that war, compared to the Biafran army, in spite of your being better armed and far greater in number?

When the outcome of that war, and subsequent socio economic developments of the various actors and peoples that fought, are discussed, you savages who claim to have won should hide your heads in shame because your 'victory' did not cede you anything to brag about. Look at how desolate and ravaged with illness and poverty your lands are!

We want out of this evil contraption not because you are doing better than us in any of the things that really matter but because you half evolved primates are so retarded on so many levels that you keep on holding us back.

Cowards!!![/s]

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Youths Reacts To Pro-biafra Protesters Move by Ngwaukwu1(m): 4:12pm On Nov 16, 2015
QuotaSystem:
My friend shut your stinking akpu smelling mouth and save your sob story for those that care.

You can tell that rubbish to those who have not been to your backward gully eroded crime ridden one piece of land.

Poverty is pushing you ringworm-infested flattheads into impregnating your sisters to survive and even making factories for the satanic trade, you are here talking about socio-economic conditions...

Bloody cursed fake drug peddling black sheep of Africa, come and take an inch of my fatherland and we will pound you into history finally this time, I blame Gowon for giving you conquered remnants of your ancestors the effrontery to raise your voices, otherwise you war booties wouldn't be worthy to wipe the vaginal fluids of my birthing cow....bloody cannibalistic children of cannibals and okija ritualists.

A lot of what you've written up there is propaganda! Verifiable statistics show that WE are doing better than YOU in all Human Development Indices!!

Savages!!!
Re: Kaduna Youths Reacts To Pro-biafra Protesters Move by ArodeTsolaye: 4:46pm On Nov 16, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Haul your conquered freedom seeking minority arze outta my sight, I don't go back to my own vomit angry

My abooki friend is pained and i loff it. cheesy

Do you the know the life span of an average abokki vandal in a hand-to-hand combat with a Biafran BOFF commando during the war? 10secs, only enough to shout Allahu akbar! before dying off. grin

Like i said, always be grateful to the Brits, they are the reason you guys still have a caliphate. Islamophobia is spread like wild fire. I'm not very sure things may remain the same for you monkeys up north in future. grin
Re: Kaduna Youths Reacts To Pro-biafra Protesters Move by QuotaSystem: 5:24pm On Nov 16, 2015
More like irritated at your presence you conquered minority swine. Noisemaking eternal losers. grin

ArodeTsolaye:

[s]My abooki friend is pained and i loff it. cheesy

Do you the know the life span of an average abokki vandal in a hand-to-hand combat with a Biafran BOFF commando during the war? 10secs, only enough to shout Allahu akbar! before dying off. grin

Like i said, always be grateful to the Brits, they are the reason you guys still have a caliphate. Islamophobia is spread like wild fire. I'm not very sure things may remain the same for you monkeys up north in future. grin [/s]

Re: Kaduna Youths Reacts To Pro-biafra Protesters Move by Yujin(m): 5:29pm On Nov 16, 2015
Biafra has come to be. They can jump and make noise or call their brothers from other northwest states, it won't change anything. You people know very well that we are not cowards. Oh yes we lost the war in the past and we really paid for the numerous mistakes we made. We have learnt our mistakes painstakingly. This time around it will be totally different. If you don't like the protest you can organise a counter protest or you can tell buhari to free Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: Kaduna Youths Reacts To Pro-biafra Protesters Move by demielvis: 5:41pm On Nov 16, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

My abooki friend is pained and i loff it. cheesy

Re: Kaduna Youths Reacts To Pro-biafra Protesters Move by Tkester: 5:53pm On Nov 16, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

My bro, I've been following your posts on this biafran issue, honestly, just like you I'm agitated. I'm one biafran who pray and wish Biafra will come, because I know the implication it will have not just on Biafrans alone but on the whole sub Saharan continent. But I must tell you I'm utterly disappointed with IPOB. Our director was kidnapped by the zoo police and all we could do is to stage protests. Bro, this is a huge joke!

Let me be clear, Nnamdi Kanu comes to me as a very intelligent fellow, and I think it will be pure foolish for him not to know that he is guilty of sedition and in a lawless country like Nigeria proving his case as seditious is a very easy thing to do. First, I expect he should know that, but I'm disappointed he seems not to know it.

Second, there can be no freedom fighting without an arms struggle. If all IPOB can do is to stage peaceful protest, bro I'm afraid we may not even have biafran in the next 200years. If we want the world to listen to us and act, I tell you we must engage in arms struggle, benign as that may sound, but that is just the plain truth. And I think this is the best time to begin the struggle.

Third, if Biafrans should just develop a contingent army of 12000 soldiers and they start hitting oil installations and govt assets in Nigeria, believe me we will have Biafra faster than you can say yes sir. I've followed many IPOB talks, in fact it's beginning to look childish, Internet rants won't do anything, absolutely nothing. We need to start acting. The population or mass of people I saw in onithsa and port harcourt protest look quite encouraging though, we can seize upon that opportunity and engage these people into arms struggle and just sit back and watch how the negotiations for Biafra will be moved into a higher gear.

Let me tell you one final thing, many nations of the world want Nigeria divided, even Ghana wants to see a divided Nigeria, we can capitalize on this opportunity and have the needed fulcrum which will spring board the realization of Biafra. The fact that Britain wants a united Nigeria is pure useless in this case because we are fighting for a just and good mandate.

Biafra must be restored!
Re: Kaduna Youths Reacts To Pro-biafra Protesters Move by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 16, 2015
Fly wey no dey hear word go follow dead body enter grave. Whether we like to admit it or not, the "aboukis" aint cowards, they walk the talk. IPOB protesters should stay put in the south east were they belong.
Re: Kaduna Youths Reacts To Pro-biafra Protesters Move by ArodeTsolaye: 6:32pm On Nov 16, 2015
@tkester..

IPOB will exhaust every peaceful means first. The UN is watching they are not fools. The Zoo is articificial, it was not meant to exist in the first place. Like every artificial creation, it will crumble naturally, the economy is crumbling, oil is becoming useless, the naira keeps falling.

South africa has taken over as the biggest economy in africa, investors are leavinh in droves, These are all cardinal signs of a failed state taking it's last breath. I have NO DOUBT that the land of injustice known as the ZOO will fall eventually. The world already knows this. Nothing can save it from its destiny-Death

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Youths Reacts To Pro-biafra Protesters Move by Tkester: 6:49pm On Nov 16, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:
@tkester..

IPOB will exhaust every peaceful means first. The UN is watching they are not fools. The Zoo is articificial, it was not meant to exist in the first place. Like every artificial creation, it will crumble naturally, the economy is crumbling, oil is becoming useless, the naira keeps falling.

South africa has taken over as the biggest economy in africa, investors are leavinh in droves, These are all cardinal signs of a failed state taking it's last breath. I have NO DOUBT that the land of injustice known as the ZOO will fall eventually. The world already knows this. Nothing can save it from its destiny-Death

I understand your point bro. (Forgive me if I sound apocalyptic), but you will agree with me that freedom fighting without arms struggle is useless. Hence the name freedom FIGHTING. The point I'm trying to make is that even if it appears the zoo is collapsing, we shouldn't just sit and watch it collapse, we should hasten its collapse and crush it kpata kpata. If we sit thinking it will collapse how are we even sure that it will collapse, have you ever heard of he word economic volatility? That is what Nigeria is witnessing today, the fact that oil is dropping does Not mean that it won't pick up tomorrow. Bro, we need action believe me, let's end this agitation quicker and once and for all.
Re: Kaduna Youths Reacts To Pro-biafra Protesters Move by IGBOSON1: 9:42pm On Nov 16, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! Rivers People Shuns Wike's Carol As Free Buses Left Empty (photos) / Send Draft Bill On Minimum Wage To NASS, NLC Warns FG / Elections Debate Group Is APC Agenda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.