Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,225 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Kaduna Youths Reacts To Pro-biafra Protesters Move - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Youths Reacts To Pro-biafra Protesters Move (6945 Views)

'We Support Buhari To Stay In Office, Not To Step Down': Kaduna Youths Protest / Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna / Kaduna Youths Drag Body Of Shiite Member Through Refuse (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Youths Reacts To Pro-biafra Protesters Move by IGBOSON1: 9:48pm On Nov 16, 2015
9jii:

This time when we stop biafra nonsense we ll dash anambra to Kogi state.

^^^So what's 'nonsense' about the Biafran agitation? Does Nigeria make sense to you?

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Youths Reacts To Pro-biafra Protesters Move by Kirigidi(m): 9:55pm On Nov 16, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Shut ya trap you conquered freedom seeking gworo-worshipping blithering buffoon.

Bloody 5th class citizen we will gift anambra to the Igalas by the time we are finished with you losers grin grin

Akpu smelling Osu from the scorched barren red mud gully eroded parasitic east forming convo. I don't deal with minorities. cool

Guy, take ur time in dis forum! U ar already crossin boundaries wit dis ur provocativ reply to dat Igbo boy. By sayin dat u don't deal wit minorities, u ar indirectly insultin us d real Niger-Deltans nd not d Igbos who ar already among d 3 majority tribes in Nigeria. We non-Igbo Niger-Deltans ar not pleased wit dis ur unguided, careless, senseless nd annoyin comments. U lack respect for d minorities, yet u depend on dia oil nd gas resources for survive! We hav bin stayin away frm d Igbo Biafra agitatn, so pls, do not provoke us to begin our own version which of course u knw can bring Nigeria to its kneels economicaly nd politicaly.
Re: Kaduna Youths Reacts To Pro-biafra Protesters Move by IGBOSON1: 10:08pm On Nov 16, 2015
QuotaSystem:
You sound like someone in a position to bargain undecided

The OP is his way to tell them. Ndi ara.

^^^You referring to the last paragraph you bolded?

Isn't the ongoing Biafran agitation enough proof to you that we're tired of sharing the same country with a backward and hateful group of people of which you're fully representing on this forum? You see when i say you guys are backward and unreasonable, this is exactly what i mean: you saying that a whole ethnic group or groups of ethnicities are destined to share the same country with you come hell or high water? I suppose rights of indigenous peoples to seek self-determination if they so desire would mean nothing to a medieval-minded person like you!

Your post is quite typical of the arrogance, misplaced sense of entitlement, false sense of ownership and misplaced sense of security to which the 'owners of Nigeria' and their southern allies have become known for over the years! I suppose Scotland were in no position to bargain when Westminster pulled out all the stops to try and convince them not to leave the union?

If there's anything that'll lead to the eventual dissolution of this 'mere geographical expression' it's the arrogance and false sense of entitlement from your type!

Fool!

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Youths Reacts To Pro-biafra Protesters Move by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 16, 2015
Please ask an Abok¡ to pronounce secession, then, only would I take them serious.

Ndi ara

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Youths Reacts To Pro-biafra Protesters Move by ReportersNG: 10:17pm On Nov 16, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^You referring to the last paragraph you bolded?

Isn't the ongoing Biafran agitation enough proof to you that we're tired of sharing the same country with a backward and hateful group of people of which you're fully representing on this forum? You see when i say you guys are backward and unreasonable, this is exactly what i mean: you saying that a whole ethnic group or groups of ethnicities are destined to share the same country with you come hell or high water? I suppose rights of indigenous peoples to seek self-determination if they so desire would mean nothing to a medieval-minded person like you!

Your post is quite typical of the arrogance, misplaced sense of entitlement, false sense of ownership and misplaced sense of security to which the 'owners of Nigeria' and their southern allies have become known for over the years! I suppose Scotland where in no position to bargain when Westminster pulled out all the stops to try and convince them not to leave the union?

If there's anything that'll lead to the eventual dissolution of this 'mere geographical expression' it's the arrogance and false sense of entitlement from your type!

Fool!
calm down dude.. .. . If you biafrans succeed, which is impossible, would you not trade with the so called people you hate in nigeria, wouldn't u use Nigeria port and air-route? Come to think of it.. .. .. Ojukwu himself said "its wud be unwise for any igbo to start a pro-Biafra protest"..... Don't have much to say because i believe in Common Sense, else if its not common.
Re: Kaduna Youths Reacts To Pro-biafra Protesters Move by carnegiefan: 10:18pm On Nov 16, 2015
If any of our governors disturb our legitimate rights and speak more than they have already done, we will make sure that they lose re-election.
These people think we are fools.
They want us to remain slaves in THEIR Nigeria.
Mad people.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Youths Reacts To Pro-biafra Protesters Move by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 16, 2015
Yeske2:
IPOB jobless youths will come online to brag but when the heat turns on their brethren in Sokoto and Kano, they'd be the first to shout genocide. Continue heating up the polity till the heat turns on you.

You people are foolish...
I believe you abokis don't go to school.
Alamajiri

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Youths Reacts To Pro-biafra Protesters Move by QuotaSystem: 11:20pm On Nov 16, 2015
Kirigidi:
[s]Guy, take ur time in dis forum! U ar already crossin boundaries wit dis ur provocativ reply to dat Igbo boy. By sayin dat u don't deal wit minorities, u ar indirectly insultin us d real Niger-Deltans nd not d Igbos who ar already among d 3 majority tribes in Nigeria. We non-Igbo Niger-Deltans ar not pleased wit dis ur unguided, careless, senseless nd annoyin comments. U lack respect for d minorities, yet u depend on dia oil nd gas resources for survive! We hav bin stayin away frm d Igbo Biafra agitatn, so pls, do not provoke us to begin our own version which of course u knw can bring Nigeria to its kneels economicaly nd politicaly.[/s]
Re: Kaduna Youths Reacts To Pro-biafra Protesters Move by QuotaSystem: 11:29pm On Nov 16, 2015
Bloody fool I don't converse with my vomit.

Maintain your lane...silly belligerent Osu.

IGBOSON1:

[s]^^^You referring to the last paragraph you bolded?

Your post is quite typical of the arrogance, misplaced sense of entitlement, false sense of ownership and misplaced sense of security to which the 'owners of Nigeria' and their southern allies have become known for over the years! I suppose Scotland were in no position to bargain when Westminster pulled out all the stops to try and convince them not to leave the union?

Fool![/s]
Re: Kaduna Youths Reacts To Pro-biafra Protesters Move by Mckennedy: 4:56am On Nov 17, 2015
basty:
There is a curse placed on some people to be wasted after they have attained a certain population.

Every course placed upon me and my generations, die in Jesus name.

be careful of what you say or wish people cos your wish is from you and will always materialise on you..
Re: Kaduna Youths Reacts To Pro-biafra Protesters Move by Brooklynsouth(f): 6:25am On Nov 17, 2015
ReportersNG:
calm down dude.. .. . If you biafrans succeed, which is impossible, would you not trade with the so called people you hate in nigeria, wouldn't u use Nigeria port and air-route? Come to think of it.. .. .. Ojukwu himself said "its wud be unwise for any igbo to start a pro-Biafra protest"..... Don't have much to say because i believe in Common Sense, else if its not common.
ojukwu said that himself? Pls I need source
Re: Kaduna Youths Reacts To Pro-biafra Protesters Move by madenigga(m): 7:13am On Nov 17, 2015
vkeydon:
who is the bloody kaduna youth sef abeg say somthing reasonable and stop blabbing
I swear most of u simply dont hv sense.
Re: Kaduna Youths Reacts To Pro-biafra Protesters Move by ReportersNG: 8:11am On Nov 17, 2015
Brooklynsouth:
ojukwu said that himself? Pls I need source
have got d video on my fone... Snd yur watsapp number and i. Gve u.. ... Maybe it wud enlighten yall
Re: Kaduna Youths Reacts To Pro-biafra Protesters Move by Brooklynsouth(f): 10:00am On Nov 17, 2015
ReportersNG:
have got d video on my fone... Snd yur watsapp number and i. Gve u.. ... Maybe it wud enlighten yall
give me the link
Re: Kaduna Youths Reacts To Pro-biafra Protesters Move by ReportersNG: 1:37pm On Nov 17, 2015
Re: Kaduna Youths Reacts To Pro-biafra Protesters Move by Spybradd: 12:11pm On Nov 20, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Not just Kaduna youths, even Niger Delta activists are condemning Biafra.

[size=14pt]We want self determination not secession - Annkio Briggs[/size]

Niger Delta right activist, Ms Annkio Briggs, said at the weekend that people of the region are yearning for control of their resources, not to break away from Nigeria.

Briggs, who spoke with our correspondent in Port Harcourt, called on the federal government not to misconstrue their demand for self determination for secession, adding that what the people of Niger Delta want is to control their resources and still remain part and parcel of “one indivisible Nigeria”.

She said: “It is not illegal for a group of people to demand self determination. The indigenous persons are recognised by the United Nations. An indigenous person is someone that has its own distinct culture, language and religion. In the case of the Niger Delta region, who are mainly from the creeks, we are recognised by the United Nations as an indigenous people”.

“In September, the president attended the United Nations conference and during that meeting, he categorically supported the request that the United Nations should give indigenous right to the Palestinians. If the president can do that, I am yet to be convinced how that can be wrong in Nigeria, if other ethnic groups are making such request. We in the Niger Delta are asking for self determination for us to be able to determine our development, economy, political lining, who will govern us and who will not govern us”.

According to her, “the control of our destiny as far as Niger Delta self determination movement is concerned is not to say that we want to break away from the country. What we are saying is that we want to control the creeks; that is in our territory. We want to control our wealth in those creeks”.

She called on all the ethnic groups in Nigeria that are requesting for self determination to follow the part of law to achieve their objectives instead of resorting to violence.

http://www./2015/11/we-want-resource-control-not-secession.html?m=1
http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/we-want-self-determination-not-secession-annkio-briggs/119563.html

u are just a pathetic jobless hungry broke_arsse....ankkio is only stating the tip of the 'berg,parasitic hausafooulani run zoogeria will never aquisce to that demand and its only a matter of time....

bloody zoogerian miscontraption n misconception..

viva BIAFRA/NIGER DELTA
Re: Kaduna Youths Reacts To Pro-biafra Protesters Move by ReportersNG: 8:49pm On Nov 20, 2015
Spybradd:

u are just a pathetic jobless hungry broke_arsse....ankkio is only stating the tip of the 'berg,parasitic hausafooulani run zoogeria will never aquisce to that demand and its only a matter of time....

bloody zoogerian miscontraption n misconception..

viva BIAFRA/NIGER DELTA
yu need to watch this http://www.reportersng.com/video-ojukwu-against-any-future-pro-biafra-protest-in-an-interview.html/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: DSS Doesn’t Want you to see this!- pics / Senate Defends N125b Budget For National Assembly / Subject Presidential Candidates, Others To Psychiatric Test – NMA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.