Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? (30954 Views)

Fidelity Bank Digital Lab. Graduate Trainee 2018 Thread / N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data / Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by osabiya16(m): 12:09pm On Nov 16, 2015
Oh my gosh
Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 16, 2015
Shame.

Nigeria has turned its people to beasts.

Only Biafra can heal us. Scam everywhere.
Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by McBrooklyn(m): 12:09pm On Nov 16, 2015
Ok
Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by dearsly(m): 12:10pm On Nov 16, 2015
Signs of end time

REPENT!
Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by ikombe: 12:10pm On Nov 16, 2015
Isryl02:
Why don't you people find a way to contact someone in Fidelity bank and confirm this.
My opinion
Benwems:
Why should fidelity bank ask for bvn in the first place. This is an irresponsible act by fidelity bank.
Am very sure both of you didnt read the post undecided

6 Likes

Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by mrkels(m): 12:10pm On Nov 16, 2015
Even if they have your bvn and account number I don't still see a way you can be defrauded .

6 Likes

Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by Eboski(m): 12:13pm On Nov 16, 2015
Thank God,I stop filling the form when I discovered about the BVN and Account number....
Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by CharlyNick: 12:14pm On Nov 16, 2015
If hackers could penetrate the Bank system, then no organisation is safe.

our Monies are not Safe either........

I wonder why they won't use their talents to hack into Shell, NNPC/TOTAL/AGIP etc. to create Jobs for Jobless Youthsundecided
Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by Isaacmacdon(m): 12:15pm On Nov 16, 2015
lasisi69:
End time
as usual. Guy u funny o. Buh wait first na tru u talk o.. Them talk xay na bank verificatn number, y dem no link d tin 2 bnk accounts since na bank initiative.. Sumtn z smellin'.. I sense a dead rat.
Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by Goldencollins: 12:15pm On Nov 16, 2015
how can people fall cheap for this scam
buhari why?
Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by lasisi69(f): 12:17pm On Nov 16, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
as usual. Guy u funny o. Buh wait first na tru u talk o.. Them talk xay na bank verificatn number, y dem no link d tin 2 bnk accounts since na bank initiative.. Sumtn z smellin'.. I sense a dead rat.
no mind them
Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by Cutehector(m): 12:18pm On Nov 16, 2015
free2ryhme:
angry

Out of desperation unemployed graduates will fill any online form even with their account and matric nbr to apply for jobs

Impatience lots
I saw d site and I was really skeptical abt it.. I mean, who even asks for bvn? angry when banks have told all customers to keep thr bvn private... Den some people will still fall for easy scam... Its so pathetic tho.

Even at dat, even if a bank dats recruiting wants to ask for account number and bvn, its only wen a candidate has successfuly gotten d job and they r concluding on remuneration of whch they will open an account wit d bank sef... Cuz all staff must hav an account with d bank...

Sometimes its just easy to scam some nigerians....

2 Likes

Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by Rexohi: 12:18pm On Nov 16, 2015
Double wahala.
Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by Goridoe(m): 12:20pm On Nov 16, 2015
ok ...
Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by ignis: 12:20pm On Nov 16, 2015
I wonder why people don't use their brain.
Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by yhemsy62(m): 12:20pm On Nov 16, 2015
AsherStorm:
If you recently filled in your account number And bvn into fidelity bank recruitment portal, there's need to worry.
I just got back to the branch in ibara abk and I was told their site was hacked thus I should empty my account and open another one since those who hacked it have my details.

Pls do the same if you're in this situation too.

MODSH pls move this to front page so job seekers won't have their money wiped from their account.
op thanks for the info. I would have fall a victim if not for dis information. Thanks again
Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by Isryl02(m): 12:22pm On Nov 16, 2015
AsherStorm:

I just stated that the bank just confirmed it to me that head office has told them that it was hacked and the site has been brought down
ok, but it's disturbing that Fidelity bank could be so careless and allow some hackers hijack their website. Too bad.
All is well
Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by lasisi69(f): 12:22pm On Nov 16, 2015
360ng:

angry
my friend
Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by nsyforreal: 12:24pm On Nov 16, 2015
AsherStorm:
If you recently filled in your account number And bvn into fidelity bank recruitment portal, there's need to worry.
I just got back to the branch in ibara abk and I was told their site was hacked thus I should empty my account and open another one since those who hacked it have my details.

Pls do the same if you're in this situation too.

MODSH pls move this to front page so job seekers won't have their money wiped from their account.

when we told some mumu nairalanders last week that no bank will ask for their bvn and account number during recruitment,they were arguing.

I pointed to the fact that have been in the industry for long and that no bank will ask for acct number they argued.

Once you are employed they open a staff salary acct for newly employed staffs.

please spread this to those who are ignorant and uninformed.

3 Likes

Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by Isryl02(m): 12:25pm On Nov 16, 2015
ikombe:
Sorry, I didn't read the second paragraph cheesy
You got me
Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by 9jatatafo(m): 12:28pm On Nov 16, 2015
Hacked! Too bad. What kind of form did you guys filled that asked for your acct number and BVN? I can't try that shit. It smells scam already. Where is the education we got from the universities? I thought we did philosophy and logic in gst. Where has LOGIC gone to?
Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by Benwems(m): 12:29pm On Nov 16, 2015
ikombe:
Its you who didnt read the post. I read before I sign/or comment. I'm completely educated. Now let me educate about the topic because you are completely ignorant. Some days ago, job applicants for fidelity bank recruitment where asked to input the bvn in a column during application. After this was done hackers, hacked into fidelity bank server(s) and stole their bvn. Hope I have eliminated your acute ignorance!!!
Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 16, 2015
I rmbrd vividly advising the guy to flee and ppl attacked me. Yes we are desperate for jobs but yet we should use our brain.
I was the first to comment on that post then

1 Like

Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by leksmedia: 12:30pm On Nov 16, 2015
Fidelity should be sanctioned and sued,

Not because they were hacked even too sites in US are usually hacked but for the fact that they kept quiet about it puting people in danger of loss of funds , I think they should be sanctioned
Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by Baboo13(m): 12:30pm On Nov 16, 2015
Ohh its a recruitment portal

I even sent my bvn to them through their email. Infact I had to comfirm the mail from the bank website, facebook page and twitter account before sending it

But I've not heard of recruiters ask for bank details whatsoever so there is a foulplay
Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by jayriginal: 12:38pm On Nov 16, 2015
Benwems:

Its you who didnt read the post. I read before I sign/or comment. Am completely education. Now let me educate about the topic because you are completely ignorant. Some days ago, job applicants for fidelity bank recruitment where asked to input the bvn in a column during application. After this was done hackers, hacked into fidelity bank server(s) and stole their bvn. Hope I have eliminated your acute ignorance!!!

The irony.

6 Likes

Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by ManTiger(m): 12:38pm On Nov 16, 2015
angry angry angry angry
Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by Lovexme(m): 12:38pm On Nov 16, 2015
I opted against submitting my CV on their website. Thank God I listened to my second thought.
Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by Bigdreams(m): 12:38pm On Nov 16, 2015
One really has to be careful.

Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business?
Check my signature
Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by darlingnuel(m): 12:41pm On Nov 16, 2015
Benwems:

Its you who didnt read the post. I read before I sign/or comment. Am completely education. Now let me educate about the topic because you are completely ignorant. Some days ago, job applicants for fidelity bank recruitment where asked to input the bvn in a column during application. After this was done hackers, hacked into fidelity bank server(s) and stole their bvn. Hope I have eliminated your acute ignorance!!!
Are you for real? Or should I assume this is a joke?
Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 16, 2015
Are Community banks/ Microfinance banks customers required to do the BVN ??

If yes, how do i go about it because I'm in a far away country & i don't know anything about the BVN.
Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 16, 2015
9jatatafo:
Hacked! Too bad. What kind of form did you guys filled that asked for your acct number and BVN? I can't try that shit. It smells scam already. Where is the education we got from the universities? I thought we did philosophy and logic in gst. Where has LOGIC gone to?

Are microfinance bank customers gonna do the BVN ??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Schleez Nigeria Limited / Any Business Idea I Can Start With 500k? / Things You Didn’t Know About Those Commissioned Into The Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.