Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? (30953 Views)

Fidelity Bank Digital Lab. Graduate Trainee 2018 Thread / N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data / Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 16, 2015
Benwems:
Why should fidelity bank ask for bvn in the first place. This is an irresponsible act by fidelity bank.
read the post again naaaaaah!!!!!!
Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by alaskido(m): 1:53pm On Nov 16, 2015
Job seekers have such large amount in their accounts? These hackers self na wa for them o.
Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by tasceige(m): 1:56pm On Nov 16, 2015
lasisi69:
End time

.....Passing by
Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by lasisi69(f): 1:57pm On Nov 16, 2015
tasceige:

.....Passing by
hmm
Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by Hawlahscho(m): 1:57pm On Nov 16, 2015
nanotechy:

Thanks for the information! We'd just reverse it back. Yeah WE have been able to trace your application to hawlahscho@yahoo.com. But sadly, u are very broke at the moment. That's not to say we won't hold unto your BVN though

I DID NOT APPLY

cheesy

Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by MissIndependent(f): 1:59pm On Nov 16, 2015
I had to login to comment on this site. Seun, the Mods and Op should be careful with whatever topic they move to frontpage. FIDELITY BANK SITE WAS NOT HACKED!!! Anyway this Topic link was successfuly sent to a staff) in their VI head office i told him to confirm he said it is just a rumour.

Always verify topics before the hit frontpage this is not a blog for crying out loud.

1 Like

Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by Georgville(m): 2:19pm On Nov 16, 2015
MissIndependent:
I had to login to comment on this site. Seun, the Mods and Op should be careful with whatever topic they move to frontpage. FIDELITY BANK SITE WAS NOT HACKED!!! Anyway this Topic link was successfuly sent to a staff(Fraud Analyst) in their VI head office i told him to confirm he said it is just a rumour.

I hope your mods will be behind you when Fidelity Bank take up this case. Always verify topics before the hit frontpage this is not a blog for crying out loud.

Who and what do we believe?
Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by NigerianDiamond(m): 2:27pm On Nov 16, 2015
MissIndependent:
I had to login to comment on this site. Seun, the Mods and Op should be careful with whatever topic they move to frontpage. FIDELITY BANK SITE WAS NOT HACKED!!! Anyway this Topic link was successfuly sent to a staff(Fraud Analyst) in their VI head office i told him to confirm he said it is just a rumour.

I hope your mods will be behind you when Fidelity Bank take up this case. Always verify topics before the hit frontpage this is not a blog for crying out loud.

I was also at their office at Kofo Abayomi Street on friday and was redirected to their HR office. On getting there, I approached the customer service officers in the branch and all I could see written on their faces is disturbance cos they could hardly give me a reason why adding one's account details was on the webpage and they advised me to meet their HR officers whom were unavoidably absent at the time I got to their office. Not forgetting, I called their call centre and was told to desist from filling my bank account details. Why the confusion?

1 Like

Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by nenergy(m): 2:32pm On Nov 16, 2015
I emailed and tweeted at them, but no reply! I doubt this story.

Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by nenergy(m): 2:36pm On Nov 16, 2015
MissIndependent:

Ask yourself, will you ask an applicant for BVN, Bank name and account number? Why is Fidelity bank quiet to enquiries?

Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by nenergy(m): 2:38pm On Nov 16, 2015
NigerianDiamond:

I was also at their office at Kofo Abayomi Street on friday and was redirected to their HR office. On getting there, I approached the customer service officers in the branch and all I could see written on their faces is disturbance cos they could hardly give me a reason why adding one's account details was on the webpage and they advised me to meet their HR officers whom where unavoidably absent at the time I got to their office. Not forgetting, I called their call centre and was told to desist from filling my bank account details. Why the confusion?
I tire o! ask them!
Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by Benwems(m): 2:39pm On Nov 16, 2015
jayriginal:

The irony.
I'm not Am. It was a mistake because I was in a rush. I'm an Engineering graduate from the Great UNIBEN. Who are you? You're obviously not up to my standard!
I dont have time to engage in an 'e-war' with you. Take care.
Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by MissIndependent(f): 2:40pm On Nov 16, 2015
nenergy:
I emailed and tweeted at them, but no reply! I doubt this story.
The OP's story saying Fidelity Bank Site was hacked is false!

1 Like

Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by NigerianDiamond(m): 2:46pm On Nov 16, 2015
MissIndependent:

So what could the truth be?
Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by AsherStorm(m): 2:52pm On Nov 16, 2015
MissIndependent:

Madam, I know you and I'm sure you know me from OAU also...

I initially went to fidelity bank branch 2 weeks ago after I filled the form on their official website cos I was scared after filling my bvn and acct number.
At the branch, they confirmed it's truly their website but the part where bvn and acct no was asked was also not clear to them. Thus I was asked to block my acct so my money won't be touched even if there's something fishy and I was told to check back after they have confirmed what's happening with their head IT personnel.

Today, I went back and met an admin in the branch and she told me the site was hacked and the portal has been brought down and that I should open another acct and move my money into it since the hackers must already have the details of my blocked acct...

Whoever told you it's a lie will def say that so as to protect the bank's integrity...

#THIS IS FACT

1 Like

Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by AsherStorm(m): 2:54pm On Nov 16, 2015
MissIndependent:

Pls and pls, don't call me a liar cos I'm tryna inform others of what I was told at the bank so everyone who filled in their bvn and acct number can go monitor their accts...

You just sit in whatever office ure working and talk trash calling me a liar cos someone somewhere is trying to cover their ass
Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by olayinkajnr(m): 2:57pm On Nov 16, 2015
AsherStorm:

I initially went to fidelity bank branch 2 weeks ago after I filled the form on their official website cos I was scared after filling my bvn and acct number.
At the branch, they confirmed it's truly their website but the part where bvn and acct no was asked was also not clear to them. Thus I was asked to block my acct so my money won't be touched even if there's something fishy and I was told to check back after they have confirmed what's happening with their head IT personnel.

Today, I went back and met an admin in the branch and she told me the site was hacked and the portal has been brought down and that I should open another acct and move my money into it since the hackers must already have the details of my blocked acct...

Whoever told you it's a lie will def say that so as to protect the bank's integrity...

#THIS IS FACT

I like the way you explained to her... As if we don't know what banks do to save their reputations.

1 Like

Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by MissIndependent(f): 3:00pm On Nov 16, 2015
AsherStorm:

#THIS IS FACT

I'm not calling you a liar I was just telling you to be sure of what you are saying. Are you sure of what the staff told you in the branch you went to? Since you said they were not sure of the recruitment portal.

That aside have we met before? wink
Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by 9jatatafo(m): 3:02pm On Nov 16, 2015
PussyFucker2:

Oh
Sorry for asking you too many questions.
What will happen now it's ended ??

It's okay I will suggest you contact your bank then your problem will be solved
Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by jayriginal: 3:05pm On Nov 16, 2015
Benwems:

I'm not Am. It was a mistake because I was in a rush. I'm an Engineering graduate from the Great UNIBEN. Who are you? You're obviously not up to my standard!
I dont have time to engage in an 'e-war' with you. Take care.

Lol. I see you've made a review. You went from

Benwems:

Its you who didnt read the post. I read before I sign/or comment. Am completely education. Now let me educate about the topic because you are completely ignorant. Some days ago, job applicants for fidelity bank recruitment where asked to input the bvn in a column during application. After this was done hackers, hacked into fidelity bank server(s) and stole their bvn. Hope I have eliminated your acute ignorance!!!

to
Benwems:

Its you who didnt read the post. I read before I sign/or comment. I'm completely education. Now let me educate about the topic because you are completely ignorant. Some days ago, job applicants for fidelity bank recruitment where asked to input the bvn in a column during application. After this was done hackers, hacked into fidelity bank server(s) and stole their bvn. Hope I have eliminated your acute ignorance!!!

I repeat; the irony.

Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by wiZbanky(m): 3:07pm On Nov 16, 2015
Can u imagine, I almost fell for this as well. I got to dat stage where u had to input ur bank details but halted there intending to go and confirm at the said bank but since then av not gotten chance to go..thank God I got this nice piece of info. Saved me d stress of going there and as well from dis God4saken fraudsters.....

IN OTHER NEWS, AM STILL WITH NO JOB YET, PLS NLders ANY GENUINE JOB OPENING ADS WILL BE APPRECIATED
Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by enigmatic16(f): 3:16pm On Nov 16, 2015
olayinkajnr:

My brother, you remember me na. I quoted you but one very ignorant fellow called me ignorant and someone that don't want others to progress coz I cited the site was scam. Yes it was a scam. My elder brother that I called that same day told me that they are recruiting but not through the site. And they don't ask for account number nor BVN during application. Coz even if you are employed, the bank will open a salary account for you. Well, I'm glad you still made your enquiry. Thanks for warning others.

If you need to apply, just go to any Fidelity Bank branch and submit your CV. I submitted mine that same day and remains a week for it to be closed.

View/Enlarge the uploaded pix

Lesson: Don't be too quick to call others opinion an act of ignorance. It might be a life saver for others.

Hey, I went to a sub branch in kaduna n I was directed 2 thr head branch, on getting thr dey said dey don't accept CVs, I shud go online, I tried 2 xplain 2d guy about diz bvn/account no tingy on thr online portal buh he was like, I shud go 2 thr new site, dat dey ve an old site...I jus figured he dint knw much about it, so I jus gave up n left... after wasting my tfair,
Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by AsherStorm(m): 3:23pm On Nov 16, 2015
MissIndependent:
I'm not calling you a liar I was just telling you to be sure of what you are saying. Are you sure of what the staff told you in the branch you went to? Since you said they were not sure of the recruitment portal.

That aside have we met before? wink

Yes I was told by someone in the bank and I guess she told me cos of my relationship with her... she cldnt lie to me.

Yes we might have met... You remember alenkakent on nairaland?
Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by olayinkajnr(m): 3:30pm On Nov 16, 2015
enigmatic16:

Hey, I went to a sub branch in kaduna n I was directed 2 thr head branch, on getting thr dey said dey don't accept CVs, I shud go online, I tried 2 xplain 2d guy about diz bvn/account no tingy on thr online portal buh he was like, I shud go 2 thr new site, dat dey ve an old site...I jus figured he dint knw much about it, so I jus gave up n left... after wasting my tfair,

Lolz, don't mid them. I'm in Kaduna too, but Zaria to be precise. I submitted my CV in their Zaria branch. That was where I submitted the last time and I was called for test.. But it was later canceled and another CV was asked to be submitted again. I've submitted mine.
Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by niceeric(m): 3:35pm On Nov 16, 2015
OlujobaSamuel:

it's harmless when alone, add itn to your account number,, then I have you pix, signature, fingerprints, and I also know your bank so I will just order for change of mandate, change your number, order for a new atm since 2atm can work on a single account, and I can even make the card(clone) myself, then wait till the day God will bless me with millions through you. Don't dare the devil pls, those guys are devil's PA.
scam no be your way walahi.....so let's say u av my name, age,pic,date of birth, hour of birth, second of birth. finger print copy after mysteriously hacking into my bank's server and you present yourself at any of the bank's branch to request for a new atm citing any reason possible, you think you'll get one after your(my) bvn is asked from u and a search done on the computer and my face shows up on the screen with the almighty details u av instead of yours........will u or will u not end up in the nearest police station?

1 Like

Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by niceeric(m): 3:48pm On Nov 16, 2015
seriously, I was about believing this story until I decided to open the supposedly brought down website and it was up and running.......hope this isn't a way to limit applicants by devilish minded people?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by dwesternmall: 3:51pm On Nov 16, 2015
Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is still hiring.

Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is an online store looking to take over the Nigerian market and offer customers better options in terms of shopping.

We are presently recruiting field sales representatives (Genies)... The Starting pay is 40k and attracts handsome commissions for more sales(more details later)
Our office is at Alausa shopping mall, Obafemi Awolowo way, ikeja. Lagos.
Thus you must be Lagos based to work with us as you will report to the office on a daily/weekly basis.

interested candidates should send their CV's to careers@westernmall.co.uk
or go to http://www.westernmall.co.uk/Home/Careers to apply

Make the Subject of the email: GENIE!!!
More details will be provided to you via email
Tell a friend.

Regards
Westernmall
Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by AsherStorm(m): 4:00pm On Nov 16, 2015
niceeric:
seriously, I was about believing this story until I decided to open the supposedly brought down website and it was up and running.......hope this isn't a way to limit applicants by devilish minded people?

Probably the page that was asking for the bank details was removed... Kindly fill some incorrect details and get to the bank details page to confirm if it's still there
Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by NigerianDiamond(m): 4:01pm On Nov 16, 2015
niceeric:

Me self I don tire...
Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by ikombe: 4:06pm On Nov 16, 2015
Benwems:
''''''I'm completely education'''''
GBAGAUN. Chai grin
Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by NigerianDiamond(m): 4:11pm On Nov 16, 2015
The website is still running...What the hell is happening?
Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by niceeric(m): 4:15pm On Nov 16, 2015
AsherStorm:

Probably the page that was asking for the bank details was removed... Kindly fill some incorrect details and get to the bank details page to confirm if it's still there
Everything is there just as it was last week.......the part with account details is still there just as before

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Schleez Nigeria Limited / Any Business Idea I Can Start With 500k? / Things You Didn’t Know About Those Commissioned Into The Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.