Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? (30957 Views)

Fidelity Bank Digital Lab. Graduate Trainee 2018 Thread / N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data / Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by homirefacuny(m): 12:43pm On Nov 16, 2015
Philoo1:
owo wogbo....mo teh
Haaaa.... Pele ti e o grin
Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 16, 2015
Richie0974:
Am starting to believe you

that's call for registration in d end time association
Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by BCISLTD: 12:45pm On Nov 16, 2015
Silly unemployed youths....their lack of reasoning is why they remain unemployable ..rubbish

1 Like

Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by 9jatatafo(m): 12:46pm On Nov 16, 2015
PussyFucker2:

Are microfinance bank customers gonna do the BVN ??

As long as it is called bank and you have an account with them, you will surely do the BVN
Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by Richie0974: 12:46pm On Nov 16, 2015
Alanjeffy:

that's call for registration in d end time association

I decline your invitation.. .
Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by miqos02(m): 12:51pm On Nov 16, 2015
ok
Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 16, 2015
9jatatafo:

As long as it is called bank and you have an account with them, you will surely do the BVN

I'm not in Nigeria.

Is there a way i can do it online ??
Or do i have to come down to Nigeria.
Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by informato: 1:06pm On Nov 16, 2015
is the recruitmen still on ?.... the link please
Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by BERNANKE(m): 1:08pm On Nov 16, 2015
Joshua tree
Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 16, 2015
Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by xtopmanutd(m): 1:11pm On Nov 16, 2015
In as much as I don't in anyway support fraud/scam/identity theft or any criminal act. I don't think one revealing his/her BVN has any risk. Open this link https://www.nairaland.com/2723780/bdcs-operations-revealing-bvn-not
Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by fart: 1:12pm On Nov 16, 2015
Chai! Thank God I don't have an account with them, I have always known monkyes on typewriters run that place.
Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by fart: 1:20pm On Nov 16, 2015
informato:
is the recruitmen still on ?.... the link please

You are a fool. It's a scam by now you still don't understand. Idiot

1 Like

Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by olayinkajnr(m): 1:23pm On Nov 16, 2015
AsherStorm:
If you recently filled in your account number And bvn into fidelity bank recruitment portal, there's need to worry.
I just got back to the branch in ibara abk and I was told their site was hacked thus I should empty my account and open another one since those who hacked it have my details.

Pls do the same if you're in this situation too.

MODSH pls move this to front page so job seekers won't have their money wiped from their account.

My brother, you remember me na. I quoted you but one very ignorant fellow called me ignorant and someone that don't want others to progress coz I cited the site was scam. Yes it was a scam. My elder brother that I called that same day told me that they are recruiting but not through the site. And they don't ask for account number nor BVN during application. Coz even if you are employed, the bank will open a salary account for you. Well, I'm glad you still made your enquiry. Thanks for warning others.

If you need to apply, just go to any Fidelity Bank branch and submit your CV. I submitted mine that same day and remains a week for it to be closed.

View/Enlarge the uploaded pix

Lesson: Don't be too quick to call others opinion an act of ignorance. It might be a life saver for others.

Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by OlujobaSamuel: 1:24pm On Nov 16, 2015
some guys were insulting anyone that called it a scam here on NL. for those thatu fell victim, hope you no get enough cash for account.
Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by OlujobaSamuel: 1:24pm On Nov 16, 2015
some guys were insulting anyone that called it a scam here on NL. for those thatu fell victim, hope you no get enough cash for account.
Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by nanotechy: 1:24pm On Nov 16, 2015
Hawlahscho:
Thank God, I only reversed my BVN tongue

Thanks for the information! We'd just reverse it back. Yeah WE have been able to trace your application to hawlahscho@yahoo.com. But sadly, u are very broke at the moment. That's not to say we won't hold unto your BVN though
Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by homirefacuny(m): 1:24pm On Nov 16, 2015
darlingnuel:

Are you for real? Or should I assume this is a joke?
It's must be some sort of joke.... grin
He murdered Spanish language grin
Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by 9jatatafo(m): 1:28pm On Nov 16, 2015
PussyFucker2:

I'm not in Nigeria.

Is there a way i can do it online ??
Or do i have to come down to Nigeria.

There are foreign designated centers so get in touch with your bank and the bank will inform where to do it. Also the BVN registeration ended OCT 30TH!
Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by NigerianDiamond(m): 1:30pm On Nov 16, 2015
olayinkajnr:

My brother, you remember me na. I quoted you but one very ignorant fellow called me ignorant and someone that don't want others to progress coz I cited the site was scam. Yes it was a scam. My elder brother that I called that same day told me that they are recruiting but not through the site. And they don't ask for account number nor BVN during application. Coz even if you are employed, the bank will open a salary account for you. Well, I'm glad you still made your enquiry. Thanks for warning others.

If you need to apply, just go to any Fidelity Bank branch and submit your CV. I submitted mine that same day and remains a week for it to be closed.

Lesson: Don't be too quick to call others opinion an act of ignorance. It might be a life saver for others.

They don't collect it at the branches. I have been to their HQ and their Human Resources branches both at Kofo abayomi and they told me U have to fill the recruitment form online. I guess the alternative is to get careers mail address.
Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by OlujobaSamuel: 1:30pm On Nov 16, 2015
xtopmanutd:
In as much as I don't in anyway support fraud/scam/identity theft or any criminal act. I don't think one revealing his/her BVN has any risk. Open this link https://www.nairaland.com/2723780/bdcs-operations-revealing-bvn-not
it's harmless when alone, add itn to your account number,, then I have you pix, signature, fingerprints, and I also know your bank so I will just order for change of mandate, change your number, order for a new atm since 2atm can work on a single account, and I can even make the card(clone) myself, then wait till the day God will bless me with millions through you. Don't dare the devil pls, those guys are devil's PA.
Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by olayinkajnr(m): 1:30pm On Nov 16, 2015
OlujobaSamuel:
some guys were insulting anyone that called it a scam here on NL.
for those thatu fell victim, hope you no get enough cash for account.

Exactly.. Someone called me ignorant when I called it a scam. But see am today.
Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by Tycike: 1:32pm On Nov 16, 2015
Some people can be so silly. Where on earth will a bank/company recruit and ask for account number and BVN. Any sensible person should know its a red flag for fraud.
Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by olayinkajnr(m): 1:33pm On Nov 16, 2015
NigerianDiamond:

They don't collect it at the branches. I have been to their HQ and their Human Resources branches both at Kofo abayomi and they told me U have to fill the recruitment form online. I guess the alternative is to get careers mail address.

Lolz, i just submitted mine to the HR in one of the branches here. I can help just two people here to submit if you can send your CV to my mail. I submitted one last two month, called for an interview but was later called that the recruitment process was marred by favouritism and I should come submit it again as the recruitment is starting all over.
Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by nobilie: 1:36pm On Nov 16, 2015
Hahahahahahahaha.
Website was harked, the managers of the site did not inform the bank. The bank did not notify people.
Story.
Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 16, 2015
9jatatafo:

There are foreign designated centers so get in touch with your bank and the bank will inform where to do it. Also the BVN registeration ended OCT 30TH!

Oh
Sorry for asking you too many questions.
What will happen now it's ended ??
Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by olayinkajnr(m): 1:37pm On Nov 16, 2015
nsyforreal:

when we told some mumu nairalanders last week that no bank will ask for their bvn and account number during recruitment,they were arguing.

I pointed to the fact that have been in the industry for long and that no bank will ask for acct number they argued.

Once you are employed they open a staff salary acct for newly employed staffs.

please spread this to those who are ignorant and uninformed.

Lolz, no mind them. I mentioned same thing last week. Someone called me ignorant.
Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by informato: 1:39pm On Nov 16, 2015
fart:

You are a fool. It's a scam by now you still don't understand. Idiot
is obvious you are frustrated... blame your FATHER and MOTHER, not me...bye
Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by NigerianDiamond(m): 1:44pm On Nov 16, 2015
olayinkajnr:

Lolz, i just submitted mine to the HR in one of the branches here. I can help just two people here to submit if you can send your CV to my mail. I submitted one last two month, called for an interview but was later called that the recruitment process was marred by favouritism and I should come submit it again as the recruitment is starting all over.

Can U send me your email address or betterstill which of the branches did U submit to? If its an area I can access.
Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by olayinkajnr(m): 1:47pm On Nov 16, 2015
NigerianDiamond:

Can U send me your email address or betterstill which of the branches did U submit to? If its an area I can access.

tsadefalu@gmail.com
Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by NigerianDiamond(m): 1:51pm On Nov 16, 2015
olayinkajnr:

tsadefalu@gmail.com
OK Noted!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Schleez Nigeria Limited / Any Business Idea I Can Start With 500k? / Things You Didn’t Know About Those Commissioned Into The Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.