Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? (30955 Views)

Fidelity Bank Digital Lab. Graduate Trainee 2018 Thread / N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data / Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by MissIndependent(f): 4:15pm On Nov 16, 2015
AsherStorm:

Yes I was told by someone in the bank and I guess she told me cos of my relationship with her... she cldnt lie to me.

Yes we might have met... You remember alenkakent on nairaland?
wow how you dey bro? Longest time smiley
Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by niceeric(m): 4:17pm On Nov 16, 2015
NigerianDiamond:

Me self I don tire...
lol....i always fear my people cos they can do anything, say anything, yearn anything in desperation...
Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by AsherStorm(m): 4:20pm On Nov 16, 2015
niceeric:

Everything is there just as it was last week.......the part with account details is still there just as before

Then something is def wrong with fidelity bank as a whole...

1 Like

Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by AsherStorm(m): 4:21pm On Nov 16, 2015
MissIndependent:
wow how you dey bro? Longest time smiley

Good...
Sure life's good with you
Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by NigerianDiamond(m): 4:22pm On Nov 16, 2015
niceeric:

lol....i always fear my people cos they can do anything, say anything, yearn anything in desperation...

U are rlght... Desperation everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by niceeric(m): 4:24pm On Nov 16, 2015
AsherStorm:

Then something is def wrong with fidelity bank as a whole...
lol
Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by OlujobaSamuel: 4:27pm On Nov 16, 2015
niceeric:

scam no be your way walahi.....so let's say u av my name, age,pic,date of birth, hour of birth, second of birth. finger print copy after mysteriously hacking into my bank's server and you present yourself at any of the bank's branch to request for a new atm citing any reason possible, you think you'll get one after your(my) bvn i asked from u and a search done on the computer and my face shows up on the screen with the almighty details u av instead of yours........will u or will u not end up in the nearest police station?
ever heard of card not on me transaction? you think I need the banking hall to defraud you. I will admonish you not too be too sure you are safe when you have your detailed information with a 3rd party.
Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by MissIndependent(f): 4:29pm On Nov 16, 2015
AsherStorm:

Good...
Sure life's good with you
Yea thanks and you too. smiley
Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by niceeric(m): 4:35pm On Nov 16, 2015
OlujobaSamuel:

ever heard of card not on me transaction? you think I need the banking hall to defraud you. I will admonish you not too be too sure you are safe when you have your detailed information with a 3rd party.
bros,don't say wat isn't realistic....this is my field and as long as card security is involved, u need my card number, card pin,c*v*v,reroute my text messages to another phone number,bvn etc (so I don't put ideas in heads).....to defraud me....thanks

2 Likes

Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by OlujobaSamuel: 4:50pm On Nov 16, 2015
niceeric:

bros,don't say wat isn't realistic....this is my field and as long as card security is involved, u need my card number, card pin,c*v*v,reroute my text messages to another phone number,bvn etc (so I don't put ideas in heads).....to defraud me....thanks
not a jjc bro, anyway jah bless our hustle. I don talk the one I fit.
Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by southcent: 5:26pm On Nov 16, 2015
hmmm ,nawa oo scammers in the loose with another strategy? but I thought one can't remove any dime from your account with just a bvn code? naija and incompetency are like white and rice
Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by Eronmosele(m): 7:42pm On Nov 16, 2015
NigerianDiamond:
I was at their head office on friday after calling the customer care on thursday to find out but to my dismay some of the staff had no idea how they came about that account number/Bvn page on the website even though they confirmed that it is their authentic site? They directed me to the HR department where I was told the personnels are unavailable. I am thinking of completing the application and hoping no one will tamper with my account...

We Live In A Beautiful World...
I don't usually do this but let me correct this time around. Personnel as a word is already plural please. There is no such thing as personnels in English language. This might help someone going in for an oral interview tomorrow. Others words similarly misunderstood are furniture, ammunition, luggage and information, all of which are plural as they are.
Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by pweetychyka(f): 8:08pm On Nov 16, 2015
lasisi69:
End time

But my dear, y is every wrong been attributed to "End Time"? Y can't we get things straight and point where it is wrong!

Now dis fidelity bank recruitment site dat has dis issue, y can't we attribute it to potential technical staff(s) dat were sacked without notice? Or beta still active staff dat is/are looking for how to make money sharply wink

And lastly, we should end attributing every issues to "End Time" cos even the bible said "not even his angels will know wen the world will come to an End"

Ma very candid opinion/advice
Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by lasisi69(f): 8:11pm On Nov 16, 2015
pweetychyka:

But my dear, y is every wrong been attributed to "End Time"? Y can't we get things straight and point where it is wrong!

Now dis fidelity bank recruitment site dat has dis issue, y can't we attribute it to potential technical staff(s) dat were sacked without notice? Or beta still active staff dat is/are looking for how to make money sharply wink

And lastly, we should end attributing every issues to "End Time" cos even the bible said "not even his angels will know wen the world will come to an End"

Ma very candid opinion/advice
Chyka, thanks for the kind approach.. I promise, it has nothing to do with the world.. Just being happy . I appreciate Good night

1 Like

Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by enigmatic16(f): 8:43pm On Nov 16, 2015
olayinkajnr:

Lolz, don't mid them. I'm in Kaduna too, but Zaria to be precise. I submitted my CV in their Zaria branch. That was where I submitted the last time and I was called for test.. But it was later canceled and another CV was asked to be submitted again. I've submitted mine.

So wat wud u suggest I do? So u still submitted Urs hard copy? Y re dey tossing me na...chai
Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by olayinkajnr(m): 8:44pm On Nov 16, 2015
enigmatic16:

So wat wud u suggest I do? So u still submitted Urs hard copy? Y re dey tossing me na...chai

Yeah, i did.
Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by chigoizie7(m): 9:25pm On Nov 16, 2015
Hawlahscho:
Thank God, I only reversed my BVN tongue

U reversed ur BVN ? And u are happy? Lolz, the scammers does not even need your BVN, what they need is just your bank details and personal details so as to request for and online transfer code from your bank using those details to get an OTP. They will also have a way of tricking u into giving them the OTP without knowing it.

Ignorance too bad, see as u d enjoy say u no drop ur BVN when d sharp guys does not actually need it in d 1st place.
Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by NigerianDiamond(m): 9:25pm On Nov 16, 2015
Eronmosele:

I don't usually do this but let me correct this time around. Personnel as a word is already plural please. There is no such thing as personnels in English language. This might help someone going in for an oral interview tomorrow. Others words similarly misunderstood are furniture, ammunition, luggage and information, all of which are plural as they are.

I take no offence.
Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by dewlilly: 9:29pm On Nov 16, 2015
Hello AsherStorm and etal, thanks for sharing your experience. Well, I just confirmed from a reliable source at Fidelity Bank that their website is secured and was not hacked at any time. So, for those who populated their details such as BVN and other details be rest assured that your details are secured on their careers portal. Their website remain a safe heaven for guarantee information as always. It's safe to visit www.fidelitybank.ng smiley smiley smiley
AsherStorm:
If you recently filled in your account number And bvn into fidelity bank recruitment portal, there's need to worry.
I just got back to the branch in ibara abk and I was told their site was hacked thus I should empty my account and open another one since those who hacked it have my details.

Pls do the same if you're in this situation too.

MODSH pls move this to front page so job seekers won't have their money wiped from their account.
Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by 2Mekus: 9:48pm On Nov 16, 2015
lasisi69:
End time

End time(r). grin
Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by pweetychyka(f): 10:25pm On Nov 16, 2015
chigoizie7:

U reversed ur BVN ? And u are happy? Lolz, the scammers does not even need your BVN, what they need is just your bank details and personal details so as to request for and online transfer code from your bank using those details to get an OTP. They will also have a way of tricking u into giving them the OTP without knowing it.

Ignorance too bad, see as u d enjoy say u no drop ur BVN when d sharp guys does not actually need it in d 1st place.

Hahahahahaha... true talk
Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by Hawlahscho(m): 10:26pm On Nov 16, 2015
chigoizie7:

Bro relax, I did not register as well.

Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by AsherStorm(m): 10:34pm On Nov 16, 2015
dewlilly:
Hello AsherStorm and etal, thanks for sharing your experience. Well, I just confirmed from a reliable source at Fidelity Bank that their website is secured and was not hacked at any time. So, for those who populated their details such as BVN and other details be rest assured that your details are secured on their careers portal. Their website remain a safe heaven for guarantee information as always. It's safe to visit www.fidelitybank.ng smiley smiley smiley

So they actually asked for these details?
So all other staff don't know about this... Just your source do?
So the admin staff of a branch of this bank will tell me to close my account and move my money from it in order to secure my money and you tell me it's a bluff?
So you want me to turn a blind eyes after what the bank told me today just because your anonymous source said it's safe?

We need more that this story abeg

1 Like

Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by chigoizie7(m): 10:38pm On Nov 16, 2015
Hawlahscho:

Bro relax, I did not register as well.

Sharp
Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by macaranta(m): 11:42pm On Nov 16, 2015
Just now just now...they've started hacking official sites.
Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by scarplanet(m): 1:58am On Nov 17, 2015
Eronmosele:

Very well bro. You have actually enlightened us but I must say you were partial in your enlightenment.

Have you heard the idiomatic expression "What is good for the goose is also good for the gander"?

You have told us that Personnel, Furniture, Ammunition, Luggage and Information are all in plural form as they are... You mind telling us the singular term of Personnel, Furniture, Ammunition, Luggage and Information?

1 Like

Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by jannies: 7:05am On Nov 17, 2015
mrkels:
Even if they have your bvn and account number I don't still see a way you can be defrauded .

When hackers have your account number, bvn number, full names and email address, then what's left? Do you know some peeps Internet banking details are in their emails by the way? Until we will hear they have started cloning OTP's too
Re: Did You Fill Your Account No And BVN On Fidelity Recruitment Page? by Eronmosele(m): 5:09pm On Nov 17, 2015
scarplanet:

Very well bro. You have actually enlightened us but I must say you were partial in your enlightenment.

Have you heard the idiomatic expression "What is good for the goose is also good for the gander"?

You have told us that Personnel, Furniture, Ammunition, Luggage and Information are all in plural form as they are... You mind telling us the singular term of Personnel, Furniture, Ammunition, Luggage and Information?
Oh thank you. Did I not mention? The words represent both singular and plural expressions. Thanks for the observation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Schleez Nigeria Limited / Any Business Idea I Can Start With 500k? / Things You Didn’t Know About Those Commissioned Into The Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.