Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Follow Up To The ' I Cheated But He Wants Me Back' Post - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Follow Up To The ' I Cheated But He Wants Me Back' Post (1416 Views)

She Cheated, But Hasn’t Known That I Know. / I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. / I Cheated But He Wants Me Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Follow Up To The ' I Cheated But He Wants Me Back' Post by comoestas: 11:58am On Nov 16, 2015
The reason why me and Yakub will not work out is because he had a kid and I did not see myself wanting to become a step mother at a young age.

The incident that occurred was with his child's mother. She came over to my house and almost beat me up saying I took her man. Luckily Yakub and my neighbours where around to restrain her. After this incident, I should have left but he begged and begged.

The only reason I stayed was for my car. My car broke down and it was very bad. Yakub is a mechanic. I bought a new one almost immediately with my own money because I need a car for my job. Since Yakub fixes cars, he told me not to sell my old car that he would rebuild the engine.

He would make it more powerful. I think he even wants the car sef after he fixes it. My whole backyard is full of car parts. I might as well let him finish it. This is the project I was talking about.

I have been very open With Yakub, all these things I have said, he knows. Including the cheating part. He does not care.

I only asked for a way to end this because he won't leave. He's willing to allow me see other people.

Can mods move this to front page.

Lalasticlala.
Re: Follow Up To The ' I Cheated But He Wants Me Back' Post by SamjohnnyB(m): 12:11pm On Nov 16, 2015
I guess u are a rich girl...
Re: Follow Up To The ' I Cheated But He Wants Me Back' Post by Kaytrick(m): 12:11pm On Nov 16, 2015
I don't even know what to say....wait are you sure you didn't charm him?
Re: Follow Up To The ' I Cheated But He Wants Me Back' Post by eyeon(m): 12:16pm On Nov 16, 2015
Car project... And now that you're a little more open... FOLLOW YOUR HEART.
Re: Follow Up To The ' I Cheated But He Wants Me Back' Post by x6blade(m): 12:18pm On Nov 16, 2015
He is a mugu serious mugu. Infact they should make a new diesease named MUGU nd prefix it to his name

2 Likes

Re: Follow Up To The ' I Cheated But He Wants Me Back' Post by mccoy47(m): 12:19pm On Nov 16, 2015
Well, all I see is a gold digging boyfriend who is willing to take any sh*t just to get his meal ticket.

My dear just tell him to his face and if he should ever try calling your cell, u busy the call.
After a while he will surely get the message!

Goodluck!
Re: Follow Up To The ' I Cheated But He Wants Me Back' Post by comoestas: 12:20pm On Nov 16, 2015
SamjohnnyB:
I guess u are a rich girl...

I am comfortable financially But Yakub still makes more than me. Money is not a factor in our relationship.
Re: Follow Up To The ' I Cheated But He Wants Me Back' Post by Mikeyjoe(m): 12:22pm On Nov 16, 2015
Stay and be cheating na........ Cheetah
Re: Follow Up To The ' I Cheated But He Wants Me Back' Post by bloglover(m): 12:27pm On Nov 16, 2015
my dear , get him arrested and charge him for gold digging, its quite obvious why he doesn't want to leave and I guess u know too so why u dey ask us na? Any guy that is not bothered when u cheat on him is either seeing someone else, he doesn't love u, he is a gold digger ( as is the case of yakub)
Re: Follow Up To The ' I Cheated But He Wants Me Back' Post by mccoy47(m): 12:37pm On Nov 16, 2015
comoestas:

I am comfortable financially But Yakub still makes more than me. Money is not a factor in our relationship.

well in that case! am really confused and have no further advice to give

1 Like

Re: Follow Up To The ' I Cheated But He Wants Me Back' Post by thorpido(m): 12:39pm On Nov 16, 2015
You say Yakub is a mechanic and you appear like you need a fix so both of you can't let go.
Re: Follow Up To The ' I Cheated But He Wants Me Back' Post by misspicy(f): 12:41pm On Nov 16, 2015
awwwww..see rove cheesy
Re: Follow Up To The ' I Cheated But He Wants Me Back' Post by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 16, 2015
comoestas:
The reason why me and Yakub will not work out is because he had a kid and I did not see myself wanting to become a step mother at a young age.
The incident that occurred was with his child's mother. She came over to my house and almost beat me up saying I took her man. Luckily Yakub and my neighbours where around to restrain her. After this incident, I should have left but he begged and begged.
The only reason I stayed was for my car. My car broke down and it was very bad. Yakub is a mechanic. I bought a new one almost immediately with my own money because I need a car for my job. Since Yakub fixes cars, he told me not to sell my old car that he would rebuild the engine.
He would make it more powerful. I think he even wants the car sef after he fixes it. My whole backyard is full of car parts. I might as well let him finish it. This is the project I was talking about.
I have been very open With Yakub, all these things I have said, he knows. Including the cheating part. He does not care.
I only asked for a way to end this because he won't leave. He's willing to allow me see other people.
Can mods move this to front page.
Lalasticlala.

Babe this Yakub is willing to allow you see other men what is he now your love-vendor? He owns you or something. Abeg tell me you are just having fun on NL. An ex is willing to allow you see other men which kain talk be this? How to end this is to get a new place, sell the car as scrap get a new number then he can't reach you anymore.

How can you care what yakub wants more than how you want to live your life.
Re: Follow Up To The ' I Cheated But He Wants Me Back' Post by Spikkylee: 1:13pm On Nov 16, 2015
Re: Follow Up To The ' I Cheated But He Wants Me Back' Post by honeygirl17: 1:50pm On Nov 16, 2015
Attention seeker
Re: Follow Up To The ' I Cheated But He Wants Me Back' Post by MsBliss(f): 2:05pm On Nov 16, 2015
I smell GoldDigging @ its highest level.
hehehehe very soon,Smellos will fill this thread claiming that guys dont digGold.
Re: Follow Up To The ' I Cheated But He Wants Me Back' Post by SamjohnnyB(m): 2:17pm On Nov 16, 2015
comoestas:

Owky. I guess he loves u then But I don't understand that kind of love ooo. He doesn't mind u cheating on him Even if Jesus loves u like that if u cheat on him, he will withdraw that love until u come back to ur senses.

My 2kobo is for u to tell him exactly how or what u feel for him in a serious manner and don't be fool with his pity, pity face or begging from him... There is no point being in a relationship that u know will not lead to anything. That will just be a wait of time, emotions, and money.

So the early the better. Just explain to him in a friendly way. And make him understand that ur mind is already made up. No going back.
Best of luck dear.
Re: Follow Up To The ' I Cheated But He Wants Me Back' Post by internetpo(m): 2:47pm On Nov 16, 2015
Hmm.
Try seeing a marriage councellor. this one is beyond me
Re: Follow Up To The ' I Cheated But He Wants Me Back' Post by harsysky(m): 2:47pm On Nov 16, 2015
mccoy47:
Well, all I see is a gold digging boyfriend who is willing to take any sh*t just to get his meal ticket.

My dear just tell him to his face and if he should ever try calling your cell, u busy the call.
After a while he will surely get the message!

Goodluck!

I think ,in future, it would do you a lot good to ask questions first before advising. The bible calls those who do it , fools.
Re: Follow Up To The ' I Cheated But He Wants Me Back' Post by Whizzing(m): 3:28pm On Nov 16, 2015
Am beginning to get tired of this Yakub and this babe's story.... end time tinz I think. abiii Lasisi69 wats ur take on this?
Re: Follow Up To The ' I Cheated But He Wants Me Back' Post by lasisi69(f): 3:32pm On Nov 16, 2015
Whizzing:
Am beginning to get tired of this Yakub and this babe's story.... end time tinz I think. abiii Lasisi69 wats ur take on this?
... It's end time of course
Re: Follow Up To The ' I Cheated But He Wants Me Back' Post by Nature8(m): 4:20pm On Nov 16, 2015
The same cheating girl again.. Ok na, continue
Re: Follow Up To The ' I Cheated But He Wants Me Back' Post by Lovexme(m): 5:08pm On Nov 16, 2015
Well, I still think you are selfish. undecided
Re: Follow Up To The ' I Cheated But He Wants Me Back' Post by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 16, 2015
MsBliss:
I smell GoldDigging @ its highest level.
hehehehe very soon,Smellos will fill this thread claiming that guys dont digGold.
LoL!!Dgringrin guys Are actually professionals At golddiging

1 Like

Re: Follow Up To The ' I Cheated But He Wants Me Back' Post by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 16, 2015
And who's supposed to believe this??
Re: Follow Up To The ' I Cheated But He Wants Me Back' Post by Youngpo413: 5:53pm On Nov 16, 2015
comoestas:

that Yakub is pathetic,is he really a Nigerian cos I have never seen or heard about a naija man so foolish,assuming he is my friend,I would have slapped him back to reality,tufiakwa.
Re: Follow Up To The ' I Cheated But He Wants Me Back' Post by favourmic(m): 8:09pm On Nov 16, 2015
Fake story Bleep off
Re: Follow Up To The ' I Cheated But He Wants Me Back' Post by ionsman: 8:53pm On Nov 16, 2015
I have this feeling this story is fake.....YOU ARE LYING. ...

(1) (Reply)

What's Up With Ladies & Manhoods.. . / My Cousin Mother Is A pim.p For Her Daughter / I Want To Reduce My Thing. (see Reason)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.