Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,950 members, 7,814,225 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Some Members Of MASSOB Lash Out At Fr. Mbaka For Comments On Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Members Of MASSOB Lash Out At Fr. Mbaka For Comments On Biafra (492 Views)

Breaking News Many Dead Bodies Of Massob Ipod Members In Onitsha / IKWERRE MAN, The New Leader Of MASSOB / Namdi Kanu Ipob To Merge With Uwazurike Of Massob And Asari Faction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Members Of MASSOB Lash Out At Fr. Mbaka For Comments On Biafra by spicyglobalgist: 12:07pm On Nov 16, 2015
Some members of the Movement for the Actualization of Sovereign State of Biafra, MASSOB, weekend, lashed out at Enugu Catholic Priest, Rev.Fr. Ejike Mbaka, saying that his comment on the struggle for Biafra was insensitive and misguided.
Their response came after Fr. Mbaka had during last Saturday’s sermon at his Adoration Ministry, condemned the recent agitation and protests for Biafra nation, describing the action as ‘evil.’

Unhappy about Fr. Mbaka's statement, the Director of Information of MASSOB, Mr. Uchenna Madu said:
“How can a reverend Igbo clergy-man descend so low in making such a condemnable statement few days after President Buhari’s wife visited him.
“Mr. President should be aware that no money given to Mbaka, persuasion, personal friendship with him can ever frustrate or diminish the rising status, consciousness and global re-awakening/acceptance of Biafra".

Source: http://www.spicyglobalgist.com/2015/11/some-members-of-massob-lash-out-at-fr.html

Re: Some Members Of MASSOB Lash Out At Fr. Mbaka For Comments On Biafra by kilode100(f): 12:10pm On Nov 16, 2015
Touch not my Prophet....

34 Likes

Re: Some Members Of MASSOB Lash Out At Fr. Mbaka For Comments On Biafra by laudate: 5:49pm On Nov 16, 2015
kilode100:
Touch not my Prophet....

I thought it was touch not my Anointed, and do my prophets no harm? shocked

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Riddle: Who Can help Solve This Problem / Partisan Politics: The Gullibility Of Supporters / House: FG Owes Contractors Over N300bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.