Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Husband Incurs Heavy Debt , Flees From Matrimonial Home - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Incurs Heavy Debt , Flees From Matrimonial Home (19588 Views)

"How My Friend Tried To Destroy My Matrimonial Home" - Woman Reveals / Man Flees From Home Over Wife’s High Libido / My Husband Impregnated His 'sister' In Our Matrimonial Home: Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Incurs Heavy Debt , Flees From Matrimonial Home by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 16, 2015
Re: Husband Incurs Heavy Debt , Flees From Matrimonial Home by free2ryhme: 2:56pm On Nov 16, 2015
grin grin
Re: Husband Incurs Heavy Debt , Flees From Matrimonial Home by mrkings84(m): 2:57pm On Nov 16, 2015
Perhaps some of the debts where incurred for marrying u......

If u don't want to run away from ur matrimonial home cos of debts, check my signature for more cash flow
Re: Husband Incurs Heavy Debt , Flees From Matrimonial Home by zubistar2000: 3:03pm On Nov 16, 2015
Any marriage based on false foundation will collapse. Ladies all that glitter is not gold
Re: Husband Incurs Heavy Debt , Flees From Matrimonial Home by uboma(m): 3:05pm On Nov 16, 2015
commitcrime:
Woman. Don't complain.
Marriage is for better or worse

U spent out of the borrowed funds directly or indirectly.
Mechionu make I hear word abeggi

Is this the reason the man fled from his wife without informing her?

I support the wife 100%.

The man is a fool. Real men don't run away from problems. Real men look for ways to remedy the situation. Real men are not lazy.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Incurs Heavy Debt , Flees From Matrimonial Home by uboma(m): 3:12pm On Nov 16, 2015
ril19:
COWARD MAN. As T Don Run Away So The Debt Don Cancel? You Sure Live To Face Your Creditors Some Day.

Exactly bro.

The man is a coward.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Incurs Heavy Debt , Flees From Matrimonial Home by Gracito(f): 3:14pm On Nov 16, 2015
commitcrime:

My dear. Women dictates how much their men can open up to them. If she hates d truth u lie to her. Simple
I beg to disagree.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Incurs Heavy Debt , Flees From Matrimonial Home by uboma(m): 3:15pm On Nov 16, 2015
commitcrime:

My dear. Women dictates how much their men can open up to them. If she hates d truth u lie to her. Simple

I don't agree with your submission.

Only fake men allows their wife dictate to them whether to say the truth or not.

Real men tell their women the truth no matter how bad it may sound.
Re: Husband Incurs Heavy Debt , Flees From Matrimonial Home by bizgai(m): 3:18pm On Nov 16, 2015
Nah real way for some ladies ooo, we'll, thank God I used to be in such situation till my baby mama hypocrisy changeed my situation, now am free
Re: Husband Incurs Heavy Debt , Flees From Matrimonial Home by ksstroud: 3:19pm On Nov 16, 2015
uboma:

Is this the reason the man fled from his wife without informing her?

I support the wife 100%.

The man is a fool. Real men don't run away from problems. Real men look for ways to remedy the situation. Real men are not lazy.

Please give this MOD 10 bottles of chilled Big Orijin
Re: Husband Incurs Heavy Debt , Flees From Matrimonial Home by dwesternmall: 3:31pm On Nov 16, 2015
Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is still hiring.

Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is an online store looking to take over the Nigerian market and offer customers better options in terms of shopping.

We are presently recruiting field sales representatives (Genies)... The Starting pay is 40k and attracts handsome commissions for more sales(more details later)
Our office is at Alausa shopping mall, Obafemi Awolowo way, ikeja. Lagos.
Thus you must be Lagos based to work with us as you will report to the office on a daily/weekly basis.

interested candidates should send their CV's to careers@westernmall.co.uk
or go to http://www.westernmall.co.uk/Home/Careers to apply

Make the Subject of the email: GENIE!!!
More details will be provided to you via email
Tell a friend.

Regards
Westernmall
Re: Husband Incurs Heavy Debt , Flees From Matrimonial Home by lastpage: 3:44pm On Nov 16, 2015
commitcrime:

Am I lying?
If the husband doesn't ve financial difficulty ll she seek for divorce?

Funnily, if the man shows face tomorrow in a Jeep (after the divorce is final)..... with wads of cash to back it up, l bet this woman will start crying and saying "Dont mind that Judge, l did not ask her to divorce us, l will love you till l die"! shocked shocked grin grin grin

Women?

But dont blame any woman, the problem lies with we men that EXPECT TOO MUCH FROM WOMEN!
Even God did not expect much from them hence did not create them when there was still much work to do, ..... until HE has "rested" and even after that, HE and Adam have REST since her creation. undecided undecided undecided

Money-Go.... WOoman-Go! wink wink undecided undecided

Guys, get used to it and stop complaining
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: Husband Incurs Heavy Debt , Flees From Matrimonial Home by ELGREF(m): 4:48pm On Nov 16, 2015
Or creditors want to take his wife?
Re: Husband Incurs Heavy Debt , Flees From Matrimonial Home by Figger(m): 5:12pm On Nov 16, 2015
Who's this lasisi69, always telling us nothing but "end time" gosh! It's so annoying.
Re: Husband Incurs Heavy Debt , Flees From Matrimonial Home by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 16, 2015
End time husband
Re: Husband Incurs Heavy Debt , Flees From Matrimonial Home by bummyla(m): 5:40pm On Nov 16, 2015
Wicked Woman! Did He Not Borrow All Those Money To Give You The Kind Of Wedding You Had Wanted! He Is Fool! For Living A False Life! It Fits The Both Of Una! Greedy people! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Husband Incurs Heavy Debt , Flees From Matrimonial Home by permanentgrace(m): 5:43pm On Nov 16, 2015
sweatlana:
All these useless men sef

Lol. He only becomes useless now that debtors are besiaging their apartment. When she was gladly spending the money she knew no source of, he wasnt useless then. Smh! I think the best thing for her to do is to start offsetting those debts and probably the husband will return home when she reaches like 80-90%.

1 Like

Re: Husband Incurs Heavy Debt , Flees From Matrimonial Home by lakeside30: 7:21pm On Nov 16, 2015
lasisi69:
End time

Bros,how market today,greet ur end time people for me o

1 Like

Re: Husband Incurs Heavy Debt , Flees From Matrimonial Home by Fourwinds: 8:48pm On Nov 16, 2015
kennygee:
Lots of fake dudes out there.

Better to have a man who is using legedes Benz and has an honest job than a show boy ho has mansions in his imaginations.

After Courting for several years, you don't know your man's source of income?

Pity!

shebi women like deceit.. no be man wey fit tell dem lies dem dey follow..

thank God I don't have time for all this yeye girls
Re: Husband Incurs Heavy Debt , Flees From Matrimonial Home by sammieee(m): 10:55pm On Nov 16, 2015
The husband must have aregbesola blood in his vein... Soon, aregbe go soon run commot for osun go cuba or else where. Husband, ahbeg kip on owing... You took after someone shouting change ni jare
Re: Husband Incurs Heavy Debt , Flees From Matrimonial Home by KanwuliaJara: 4:50am On Nov 17, 2015
Awon "Oni GBESE"! grin
See "tail of the household" o! cheesy
Re: Husband Incurs Heavy Debt , Flees From Matrimonial Home by Truckpusher(m): 4:51am On Nov 17, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Awon "Oni GBESE"! grin
See "tail of the household" o! cheesy
grin grin grin grin

Yeye
Re: Husband Incurs Heavy Debt , Flees From Matrimonial Home by SAMBARRY: 11:31am On Nov 17, 2015
commitcrime:
Woman. Don't complain.
Marriage is for better or worse

U spent out of the borrowed funds directly or indirectly.
Mechionu make I hear word abeggi
debtors these days no dey shame. See this one proudly showcasing himself as a debtor. Onigbese tio lojuti
Re: Husband Incurs Heavy Debt , Flees From Matrimonial Home by KanwuliaJara: 2:59pm On Nov 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin grin grin grin

Yeye

E be like the tin wey you fit do!
To maintain that ya AFRO sef go send any woman to go BANKRUPT! The "water rate" alone. cheesy
Re: Husband Incurs Heavy Debt , Flees From Matrimonial Home by Truckpusher(m): 3:31pm On Nov 17, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

E be like the tin wey you fit do!
To maintain that ya AFRO sef go send any woman to go BANKRUPT! The "water rate" alone. cheesy
My ego is so big that I would rather kneel down before my fellow man and beg ,than to collect a penny from any woman in this life, unless - just unless she is so loyal to a fault. grin

A girl once told me that the day you start collecting money from your wife to survive , your name automatically become Mr sorry. tongue

Abi I dey lie? cheesy

Collecting money from a woman is tantamount to selling your place in her eyes, it is just a matter of time before you'll exercise your God given right and you'd be called out like coogar grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Husband Incurs Heavy Debt , Flees From Matrimonial Home by KanwuliaJara: 3:53pm On Nov 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
My ego is so big that I would rather kneel down before my fellow man and beg ,than to collect a penny from any woman in this life, unless - just unless she is so loyal to a fault. grin

A girl once told me that the day you start collecting money from your wife to survive , your name automatically become Mr sorry. tongue

Abi I dey lie? cheesy

Collecting money from a woman is tantamount to selling your place in her eyes, it is just a matter of time before you'll exercise your God given right and you'd be called out like coogar grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

In a marriage, things are different.
If you don't ask your wife, WHO WILL YOU ASK? undecided Are you working together or AGAINST each other?

The bottom line is: It is a give and take situation o, with a HEALTHY BALANCE. kiss

No one should feel USED or ABUSED.
It makes you stronger in a relationship, especially when you love and RESPECT each other.

In a GENUINE relationship, you have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO PROOVE TO EACH OTHER.

Unless there are socio-economic PARASITES involved.

I hope you can escape the mentality of "me against them" one day! wink

2 Likes

Re: Husband Incurs Heavy Debt , Flees From Matrimonial Home by Truckpusher(m): 4:02pm On Nov 17, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

In a marriage, things are different.
If you don't ask your wife, WHO WILL YOU ASK? undecided Are you working together or AGAINST each other?

The bottom line is: It is a give and take situation o, with a HEALTHY BALANCE. kiss

No one should feel USED or ABUSED.
It makes you stronger in a relationship, especially when you love and RESPECT each other.

In a GENUINE relationship, you have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO PROOVE TO EACH OTHER.

Unless there are socio-economic PARASITES involved.

I hope you can escape the mentality of "me against them" one day! wink
You're right ,I was only being cheeky. tongue
Re: Husband Incurs Heavy Debt , Flees From Matrimonial Home by KanwuliaJara: 6:49pm On Nov 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
You're right ,I was only being cheeky. tongue

Yeah right! wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's The Best Way To Discipline A Child? / Sworn Virgins' Of Albania / These Adulthood Realities Give Us Nostalgia About Our Childhood Privileges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.