Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

What Do You Know Abt Ikwerre Guys? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Know Abt Ikwerre Guys? (5465 Views)

What Do U Know Abt Kalabari Girls? / What Do You Know Abt Bonny Guys? / What Do You Know Abt Opobo Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Know Abt Ikwerre Guys? by obiorathesubtle: 10:04pm On Nov 16, 2015
NEPABOY:
lmaoo where in pH?? we dn beat u before? grin
I lived under the roof of a colonel. I'll die if I even thought about fighting on the street
Re: What Do You Know Abt Ikwerre Guys? by obiorathesubtle: 10:08pm On Nov 16, 2015
onila:
my uncles friend was almost killed in Ikwerre land

got into a fight with one. .and the whole village attacked him
dont they believe man to man. .one on one
very horrible way of acting

he almost died
was in the hospital for weeks

u cld still see the scar on his face till now

I heard chibuike Amaechi slapped his wife in public once

but all Nigerian men beat their wives. not nice saying only peculiar to ikwerre men

I thot they were igbo, why hating on them grin

arent you igbo wink wink wink
see? That's just cowardly

I'm igbo. Ikwerre is Ikwerre, Igbo is Igbo. We're not the same tribe. We just hear a little of their language and they hear everything we say. It's annoying
Re: What Do You Know Abt Ikwerre Guys? by obiorathesubtle: 10:18pm On Nov 16, 2015
onila:

he almost died

but all Nigerian men beat their wives. not nice saying only peculiar to ikwerre men

+ all Nigerian men don't beat their wives. My father never beat my mother till this day. 30years of Marriage. And believe me, if there's anyone on earth who should beat. It should be him. But No. So, your theory is wrong
Re: What Do You Know Abt Ikwerre Guys? by bornsinner(m): 10:46pm On Nov 16, 2015
They re so lazy and actually I was thinking it was only the igbos that doesn't joke wit land, igbo dey learn bliv me whn it comes to land ikwerre can bury you alive on land matter,most importantly don't pray to ve an ikwerre as ur landlord hence...

1 Like

Re: What Do You Know Abt Ikwerre Guys? by onila(f): 4:13am On Nov 17, 2015
MissNoble:
don't know how to start explaining capping.

#Ikwere guys are not d most cute..HV u seen Duncan mighty? HV u seen Micel piagbara? hmm

dont u know Celestine Omehia, the former governor of rivers state

one of the most handsome governors in Nigeria, hes ikwerre

duncan mighty does not represent the whole Ikwerre tribe

Re: What Do You Know Abt Ikwerre Guys? by onila(f): 4:17am On Nov 17, 2015
Chibuike Amaechi is not bad

Re: What Do You Know Abt Ikwerre Guys? by JiggamanGh: 4:37am On Nov 17, 2015
onila:
Chibuike Amaechi is not bad

Is that Jonathan twin.
Re: What Do You Know Abt Ikwerre Guys? by 2kurupt(m): 6:27am On Nov 17, 2015
firstEVA:
I prefer kalabari men or okrika

You can say that again cool
Re: What Do You Know Abt Ikwerre Guys? by Nobody: 6:55am On Nov 17, 2015
ikwerre guys can stay with an igbo man for hours, days, weeks, months, years pretend as if they dnt understand igbo language... but try abusing them with igbo language you will see them speak igbo better than u shocked grin cool

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Know Abt Ikwerre Guys? by MissNoble(f): 8:08am On Nov 17, 2015
onila:

dont u know Celestine Omehia, the former governor of rivers state

one of the most handsome governors in Nigeria, hes ikwerre

duncan mighty does not represent the whole Ikwerre tribe
Heyy scroll up I never said all are ugly.
Re: What Do You Know Abt Ikwerre Guys? by onila(f): 9:28am On Nov 17, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Is that Jonathan twin.
jona is not fine like him, common now
Re: What Do You Know Abt Ikwerre Guys? by onila(f): 9:28am On Nov 17, 2015
MissNoble:
Heyy scroll up I never said all are ugly.
u made it look like most are wowo
Re: What Do You Know Abt Ikwerre Guys? by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 17, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
I lived under the roof of a colonel. I'll die if I even thought about fighting on the street
colonel who? I be barrack boi..was at bori camp b4 my dad was posted to Onitsha barrack.
Re: What Do You Know Abt Ikwerre Guys? by obiorathesubtle: 10:26am On Nov 17, 2015
NEPABOY:
colonel who? I be barrack boi..was at bori camp b4 my dad was posted to Onitsha barrack.
woa.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Know Abt Ikwerre Guys? by onila(f): 7:05am On Dec 03, 2015
nn

Re: What Do You Know Abt Ikwerre Guys? by Afam4eva(m): 7:32am On Dec 03, 2015
Ikerre can fight for Africa and the fight is never complete without drawing any kind of knife. I've seen people given tatoos with cutlass. In Ikwerreland, if you quarell, you must fight. There's no such thing as "Na only quarell I wan quarell, I no wan fight".

Ikerre Meka
Re: What Do You Know Abt Ikwerre Guys? by onila(f): 5:50pm On Dec 11, 2015
I have realized most are short angry

1 Like

Re: What Do You Know Abt Ikwerre Guys? by onila(f): 5:54pm On Dec 11, 2015
see those dimples smiley

Re: What Do You Know Abt Ikwerre Guys? by onila(f): 6:02pm On Dec 11, 2015
cc

Re: What Do You Know Abt Ikwerre Guys? by Nowenuse: 7:54pm On Dec 16, 2015
Ikwerre guys are very social and fun to be with compared to the rest igbos who are too money conscious. They love chiling and hanging out
IKwerres are free and liberal people, only that they dont play with land and landord issue.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Know Abt Ikwerre Guys? by firstking01(m): 8:38pm On Dec 16, 2015
I hate comenting on ur threads...cos it seems each tym u come online, u must creat a thread, funny enough, most of dem dnt really mk meaning...nw, am comenting cos, i knw ikwerre guys dwn to adam, tho am nt an ikwerrian, bt am frm d south too...these are sm of d tins u find an ikwerre youth do in ph...if u stay in ph, esp if ur closed to dem, den i bet u must concur to dissad...
1=dey r chronic smokers=95%sad

2=dey r generally lazy=leme prove it...early in d morning, u'd see dem loading taxi and kekesad, even wen dey r landlords, infact shell dey sm of dem backyard, dey prefer d company to be paying dem awoof, even wen diaris opening for job in d company, ikwerre boys no dey work, instead , dey will sell d slot for u a non indigenesad.

3=dey r chronic womanizers, all of dem=98%

4=dey r temperamental=90%

5=dey beat of their wives/gfs

6=dey hardly go to skulsad

7=majority of dem fvckin lazysad

8=dey love anytin burial=b4 u knw it, dem dan block major roads, dis one dey vex me ehsad...

9=dem no like demselves
N.B=dey do all these things cos dey feel, with d oil and gas coys dat is littered everywer in ph will be paying dem monthly allowee, and d land, houses and properties their father left for demsad, e.g, my landlordsad, d guy lazy no be small..also, i knw sm dat r hardworking o, mk dem no come break my head...dorges stones and bottle, runs outer threadcheesy....

1 Like

Re: What Do You Know Abt Ikwerre Guys? by firstking01(m): 9:04pm On Dec 16, 2015
MissNoble:
1)Funny 2)ugly but when u see the handsome ones,youll confirm it. grin 3)Hard working 4)Excellent at capping 6)Good dancers.

#NEPABOY ..Ikwere cm see ur post cheesy
who told u dey r hardworking?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Know Abt Ikwerre Guys? by firstking01(m): 9:13pm On Dec 16, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
I've lived in PHC all my life. This is one thing I know about them

They're bunch of püssies. Punkasses and cowards! All of them!
An Ikwerre man will never fight you alone, just because he has a brother, he'll run from a fight and sit ontop his brothers' dick, so they can fight together

I never had a brother, I grew up alone. Their attitude makes me sick

They're fu©king lazy! They beat their wives! I can't even mention everything. Bunch of asshÔles!
op take wat dis young man posted...dis is their real definition...dem lazy no be small...dis is just in agreement wit my post earlier. One mumu lady above said dey r hardworking, lwkmd, i bet she no dey stay for ph...if dem fit just get N100 to afford weed...u 've made their day...dey r soooo temperamental, thereby, always beating up their concubines, and, dem sabi divorce ehsad
Re: What Do You Know Abt Ikwerre Guys? by onila(f): 9:16pm On Dec 16, 2015
firstking01:
op take wat dis young man posted...dis is their real definition...dem lazy no be small...dis is just in agreement wit my post earlier. One mumu lady above said dey r hardworking, lwkmd, i bet she no dey stay for ph...if dem fit just get N100 to afford weed...u 've made their day...dey r soooo temperamental, thereby, always beating up their concubines, and, dem sabi divorce ehsad

r u igbo?
Re: What Do You Know Abt Ikwerre Guys? by firstking01(m): 9:17pm On Dec 16, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
I've lived in PHC all my life. This is one thing I know about them

They're bunch of püssies. Punkasses and cowards! All of them!
An Ikwerre man will never fight you alone, just because he has a brother, he'll run from a fight and sit ontop his brothers' dick, so they can fight together

I never had a brother, I grew up alone. Their attitude makes me sick

They're fu©king lazy! They beat their wives! I can't even mention everything. Bunch of asshÔles!
op take wat dis young man posted...dis is their real definition...dem lazy no be small...dis is just in agreement wit my post earlier. One mumu lady above said dey r hardworking, lwkmd, i bet she no dey stay for ph...if dem fit just get N100 to afford weed...u 've made their day...dey r soooo temperamental, thereby, always beating up their concubines, and, dem sabi divorce ehsad.,,dey luv cultism, fightin wit matchets, etc...i just tire for dem...see oil coys full everywer, no be for dem to just go skul?, and d company go just consider dem as indigene, bt dem say, no, we no dey skul, bt u must dey pay us because u dey our landsad...nw dis is their source of laziness...if i'm lyin, enta rivoply, ust or uniport, check hw many of dem be student their....i bet, only a handfullsad...i dnt advice sm tire...e.g, one jonathan in my street, e no one hear, e fail dis present waec sef, bt if u see him, e no send usad....last week, everybody run finish for road wer i stay because of to share money amongst dem...i no knw wer dem get dis kinda life frm...God really need to interven o
Re: What Do You Know Abt Ikwerre Guys? by onila(f): 9:21pm On Dec 16, 2015
not fair calling pple lazy undecided
Re: What Do You Know Abt Ikwerre Guys? by firstking01(m): 9:21pm On Dec 16, 2015
onila:

r u igbo?
y ask??
Re: What Do You Know Abt Ikwerre Guys? by firstking01(m): 9:23pm On Dec 16, 2015
onila:

r u igbo?
is dat u on ur dp?
Re: What Do You Know Abt Ikwerre Guys? by firstking01(m): 9:28pm On Dec 16, 2015
onila:

he almost died

ikwerres are agressive and temperamental, kponkwemsad
Re: What Do You Know Abt Ikwerre Guys? by onila(f): 9:36pm On Dec 16, 2015
firstking01:
y ask??
u sound igbo
Re: What Do You Know Abt Ikwerre Guys? by rodDICK(m): 9:45pm On Dec 16, 2015
All ikwerre guys are cultists, they smoke and drink a lot. Another thing is that they are tempramental.
Their temper is not like every other tribe - the truth is that every person who has an ikwerre blood is aggressive even the ones who are calm as ice water. When problem come naim u go know them. They can't fight with bare hands, always lifting cutlass, iron, plank, bottles on pples head.

I lived in one ikwerre community for 17years. There was a beast(I'll call him that) called nzele. He's killed many times. I witnessed him matchet his community boy(owhonda) to death. Once he bit off the ear of a thief and almost burnt him with tire n petrol bfor d army intervened.

Even the way they sound as they speak their language is too aggressive.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Friend Is Angry With His Girlfriend Because Of This. / Help Advice This Lovers Of Different Religion.( Chat Screenshot) / The Ass Of This Kenyan Lady Will Blow Your Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.