Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Biafra: Nigerians’re Determined To Remain Indivisible – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Nigerians’re Determined To Remain Indivisible – Buhari (1173 Views)

Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible, Osinbajo Declares / FG Determined To Kill PDP – Wike / Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: Nigerians’re Determined To Remain Indivisible – Buhari by ALISMILE(m): 3:18pm On Nov 16, 2015
Against the backdrop of recent agitation and protests for Biafra nation across parts of the country, President Muhammadu Buhari on Monday, proclaimed that Nigeria remains one indivisible entity despite the challenges of internal strife, civil war it had suffered over the last 55 years of the nation’s independence. Buhari Speaking at the Banquet Hall of the Aso Rock Presidential Villa in Abuja, while launching the 2016 Armed Forces Remembrance Day Emblem and Appeal Fund, today, Buhari noted that Nigeria had since independence remained united, was an eloquent testimony to Nigerians’ determination to remain one people. He said: “Our nation has recently celebrated 55 years of political independence and continues to remain as one indivisible entity despite several grievous challenges. Since independence, Nigeria has witnessed a lot of internal strife, survived a civil war and has remained united. This feat achieved by the country is an eloquent testimony to the determination of our citizens to remain as one people.” President Buhari said the sacrifices of the nation’s fallen heroes, heroines and veterans who rose up to the security challenges could not go unnoticed.
www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/nigeriansre-determined-to-remain-indivisible-buhari/
Re: Biafra: Nigerians’re Determined To Remain Indivisible – Buhari by Olumayor1(m): 3:19pm On Nov 16, 2015
Good for him....
Re: Biafra: Nigerians’re Determined To Remain Indivisible – Buhari by ALISMILE(m): 3:20pm On Nov 16, 2015
The president of d Fed republic of Nig has spoken! Baba Nig, u ll live long!

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nigerians’re Determined To Remain Indivisible – Buhari by kingzizzy: 3:25pm On Nov 16, 2015
President of the British inspired fraud called Nigeria
Re: Biafra: Nigerians’re Determined To Remain Indivisible – Buhari by omolami: 3:26pm On Nov 16, 2015
Buhari, Buhari ,Buhari you lied again. Definitely NOT under your poor vindictive cruel and evil administration will Nigerians want an indivisible country. Point of note, As Igbos are agitating for Biafra, the yorubas equally mulling being on their own. All because of your negative and unproductive style of administration
Re: Biafra: Nigerians’re Determined To Remain Indivisible – Buhari by yang(m): 3:27pm On Nov 16, 2015
The chief Baboon will keep lying to the animals in the zoo

Biafra already left the zoo
Re: Biafra: Nigerians’re Determined To Remain Indivisible – Buhari by TunjiMsp: 3:35pm On Nov 16, 2015
kingzizzy:
President of the British inspired fraud called Nigeria
Bro, stop the hate, give peace a chance.
Re: Biafra: Nigerians’re Determined To Remain Indivisible – Buhari by demielvis: 3:36pm On Nov 16, 2015
Dear Buhari,
You forgot that you cannot force people to stay together.People that have made up their minds to leave.Even if you are the devil himself.
From a BIAFRAN
Re: Biafra: Nigerians’re Determined To Remain Indivisible – Buhari by asfrank(m): 3:36pm On Nov 16, 2015
yang:
The chief Baboon will keep lying to the animals in the zoo
Biafra already left the zoo

Go to school, show respect, u claim to know God, yet have no respect for instituted authority. The man is the President of Nigeria, and until ur dreams of a Biafra state becomes real, d man leads. So respect am, no d call am names
Re: Biafra: Nigerians’re Determined To Remain Indivisible – Buhari by kingzizzy: 3:40pm On Nov 16, 2015
TunjiMsp:
Bro, stop the hate, give peace a chance.

We have been giving peace a chance since the end of the war 45 years ago. Do you see any peace in the land?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nigerians’re Determined To Remain Indivisible – Buhari by Aufbauh(m): 3:48pm On Nov 16, 2015
Where the word of the King is, there is power.
President Muhammadu Buhari GCFR has spoken so shall it be!
We have faith in you Mr President.
We have faith in your capacity and uprightness.
We promise to continue be with you and support you no matter what they are saying we are not reruning the election until the next 4 years time.
Mr President your hands are on the plough and you'll succeed.
Re: Biafra: Nigerians’re Determined To Remain Indivisible – Buhari by ALISMILE(m): 3:51pm On Nov 16, 2015
demielvis:
Dear Buhari,
You forgot that you cannot force people to stay together.People that have made up their minds to leave.Even if you are the devil himself.
From a BIAFRAN
we re forcing u to stay and u ve no choice! U can either kill ursef - which I strongly doubt u re courageous enough to do - or start d war and let's fight it out! If u can't do either of theses, forever remain silent or u can continue to scream like am animal since u say u re frm a zoo!
Re: Biafra: Nigerians’re Determined To Remain Indivisible – Buhari by ALISMILE(m): 3:56pm On Nov 16, 2015
kingzizzy:

We have been giving peace a chance since the end of the war 45 years ago. Do you see any peace in the land?
yes! If there was no peace u wud be dead!
Re: Biafra: Nigerians’re Determined To Remain Indivisible – Buhari by demielvis: 3:58pm On Nov 16, 2015
ALISMILE:
we re forcing u to stay and u ve no choice! U can either kill ursef - which I strongly doubt u re courageous enough to do - or start d war and let's fight it out! If u can't do either of theses, forever remain silent or u can continue to scream like am animal since u say u re frm a zoo!
No way i'm gonna kill my self for a zoo.
When you say war i laugh.If small Biafra unallied could engage nigeria in a war with matchetes and ogbunigwe and locally made guns for three whole years some 45years ago even when nigeria was allied with 2 world powers.
Then you need be scared for your tribe, your people cuz they will be wiped from the face of the earth this time because Biafrans are coming fully prepared. The war you seek will definantly come.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nigerians’re Determined To Remain Indivisible – Buhari by mirabel001(f): 4:20pm On Nov 16, 2015
na by force?
Re: Biafra: Nigerians’re Determined To Remain Indivisible – Buhari by jlinkd78(m): 4:23pm On Nov 16, 2015
f
Re: Biafra: Nigerians’re Determined To Remain Indivisible – Buhari by ALISMILE(m): 4:38pm On Nov 16, 2015
demielvis:

No way i'm gonna kill my self for a zoo.
When you say war i laugh.If small Biafra unallied could engage nigeria in a war with matchetes and ogbunigwe and locally made guns for three whole years some 45years ago even when nigeria was allied with 2 world powers.
Then you need be scared for your tribe, your people cuz they will be wiped from the face of the earth this time because Biafrans are coming fully prepared. The war you seek will definantly come.
we d pple of SS are prepared for u dis time! We ll never allow a repetition of another 1967 wen ur biafrag scavengers invaded our lands, raped our women, stole from poor farmer and subjected us to debasement! Then we were opportuned to see how inhuman u pple can be! Be rest assured that this time around we ready for u!
Re: Biafra: Nigerians’re Determined To Remain Indivisible – Buhari by demielvis: 5:08pm On Nov 16, 2015
ALISMILE:
we d pple of SS are prepared for u dis time!
Taaaaa!!!
Shut up.
My mum and cousins are from the SS and they are Biafrans.Infact every of my maternal relatives and my SS friends are Biafrans.So if you are mentioning SS speak for yourself...Get it?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nigerians’re Determined To Remain Indivisible – Buhari by ALISMILE(m): 8:55pm On Nov 16, 2015
demielvis:

Taaaaa!!!
Shut up.
My mum and cousins are from the SS and they are Biafrans.Infact every of my maternal relatives and my SS friends are Biafrans.So if you are mentioning SS speak for yourself...Get it?
u must be a foool! Jus because ur mum for watever reason chooses to be a biafrag does not make d land biafrag! Foool! If we ve many nig who ve rationalised in anoda country does not make d country Nigeria!
Re: Biafra: Nigerians’re Determined To Remain Indivisible – Buhari by demielvis: 10:53pm On Nov 16, 2015
ALISMILE:
u must be a foool! Jus because ur mum for watever reason chooses to be a biafrag does not make d land biafrag! Foool! If we ve many nig who ve rationalised in anoda country does not make d country Nigeria!
Your comparison does not just correolate.
And i just dont have time for an APC bewitched animal like you.
...anywayz did you hear asari dokubo's take on the matter? wink

(1) (Reply)

"Don't Let IPOB Agitation To Boil Over. Allow... - Chekwas Okorie / Hypocrisy Of Anti-biafra Nairalanders / Explosion Rocks Katsina Mosque, Police Arrest Suspected bomber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.