Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:53 AM

Please Advise Her. Lol - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advise Her. Lol (1128 Views)

Advise Her / Advise her / I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advise Her. Lol by Jackeeh(m): 3:51pm On Nov 16, 2015
cool

Re: Please Advise Her. Lol by CaroLyner(f): 3:53pm On Nov 16, 2015
DutchBag?? lmao grin

1 Like

Re: Please Advise Her. Lol by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 16, 2015
Come let me do my own first before any advice
BTW, it takes energy to fuvk oooh, babe you think say to bleep you easy

I collect money from my babe after fuvkin because it's not an easy job grin grin grin
No be every dude with dick sabi use am cool cool
Re: Please Advise Her. Lol by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 16, 2015
The heck is a "Dutchbag"?
Re: Please Advise Her. Lol by Swegzfreak: 3:57pm On Nov 16, 2015
CaroLyner:
DutchBag?? lmao grin
End time post + endime lips... Wait!!! Agama eyes on u kiss
Re: Please Advise Her. Lol by ify84(m): 3:58pm On Nov 16, 2015
Lolx... she should not return anything. .. let him go to police...

This advice is not for the girl complaining on Facebook ... But for nairalanders facing same hurdle
Re: Please Advise Her. Lol by misspicy(f): 4:01pm On Nov 16, 2015
end time boyfriend,if this is d new way of breaking up i need to collect all my items from my ex grin

2 Likes

Re: Please Advise Her. Lol by eyeon(m): 4:10pm On Nov 16, 2015
I think you both enjoyed the sex but as for the furnitures; you enjoyed them alone. So you owe him. Lol. No more Nollywood movies. Make sure you return all. The sex na mutual issue...
But for the sex own; for the times he stroked you, you'll pay and vice versa. Make peace reign...
Funny @he must pay for all the sex... Lmao.

1 Like

Re: Please Advise Her. Lol by donephi(m): 4:10pm On Nov 16, 2015
grin
misspicy:
end time boyfriend,if this is d new way of breaking up i need to collect all my items from my ex grin

1 Like

Re: Please Advise Her. Lol by eyeon(m): 4:16pm On Nov 16, 2015
CaroLyner:
DutchBag?? lmao grin
A bag in which you can find LVG, Van Persie, Robben, Depay, Blind, e.t.c; that's what a DutchBag means to me... Lmao. grin
Re: Please Advise Her. Lol by CaroLyner(f): 8:48pm On Nov 16, 2015
eyeon:
A bag in which you can find LVG, Van Persie, Robben, Depay, Blind, e.t.c; that's what a DutchBag means to me... Lmao. grin
that figures.lol
Re: Please Advise Her. Lol by eyeon(m): 9:02pm On Nov 16, 2015
CaroLyner:
that figures.lol
wink
Re: Please Advise Her. Lol by kizzken(m): 9:17pm On Nov 16, 2015
some gals can be soo ungrateful, a guy that help furnish ur house and ur life, all he seek from u, just a lil respect n loyalty, nw u cry you reluctant to let go of luxuries. stupid hoes
Re: Please Advise Her. Lol by kizzken(m): 9:18pm On Nov 16, 2015
some gals can be soo ungrateful, a guy that help furnish ur house and ur life, all he seek from u, just a lil respect n loyalty, nw u cry foul play n you reluctant to let go of luxuries. stupid hoes
Re: Please Advise Her. Lol by JonSnow(m): 9:23am On Nov 20, 2015
typical Nigerian female, the only thing they bring to a relationship is their pvssy undecided

(1) (Reply)

My Gift To Nairalanders. Your Comments Encouraged Me / Nairalanders.. Rate Ma Pic / Will Yhu Take This As GOD Blessing??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.