Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,839 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Should A Neighbor Ask You About Your Children's Bad Behavior? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Neighbor Ask You About Your Children's Bad Behavior? (713 Views)

Women’s Behavior When Getting Wooed Memes / I Caught My Wife Committing Adultery With A Neighbor’s Husband / Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should A Neighbor Ask You About Your Children's Bad Behavior? by mamagee3(f): 4:26pm On Nov 16, 2015
Hi all, I was just wondering. Should your neighbor talk to you about your children's bad behavior such as when they have no respect for you etc.

Is it appropriate?
Re: Should A Neighbor Ask You About Your Children's Bad Behavior? by tripplephi: 4:30pm On Nov 16, 2015
mamagee3:
Hi all, I was just wondering. Should your neighbor talk to you about your children's bad behavior such as when they have no respect for you etc.

Is it appropriate?

FOR YOUR NEIGHBOUR TO NOTICE THE BAD BEHAVIOUR THEN IT MEANS YOU HAVE BEEN NEGLIGENT AND IT WILL GET MORE PUBLIC RECOGNITION SOON, SO IT IS A GOOD NEIGHBOUR THAT TELLS YOU.

1 Like

Re: Should A Neighbor Ask You About Your Children's Bad Behavior? by orunto27: 4:50pm On Nov 16, 2015
Very appropriate. The most appropriate report in the universe.
Re: Should A Neighbor Ask You About Your Children's Bad Behavior? by eyeon(m): 6:14pm On Nov 16, 2015
Your neighbour did you well.
Re: Should A Neighbor Ask You About Your Children's Bad Behavior? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 16, 2015
Another dumb shii from mumugee
Re: Should A Neighbor Ask You About Your Children's Bad Behavior? by mamagee3(f): 7:21pm On Nov 16, 2015
eyeon:
Your neighbour did you well.
How?
Re: Should A Neighbor Ask You About Your Children's Bad Behavior? by iamkingzlee(m): 7:37pm On Nov 16, 2015
Chai! Chai Chai undecided
Re: Should A Neighbor Ask You About Your Children's Bad Behavior? by peeparty(m): 7:45pm On Nov 16, 2015
Na wa oo.
Re: Should A Neighbor Ask You About Your Children's Bad Behavior? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 16, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Another dumb shii from mumugee
I have a feeling she is related to onilã my mentor.

1 Like

Re: Should A Neighbor Ask You About Your Children's Bad Behavior? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 16, 2015
firstEVA:
I have a feeling she is related to onilã my mentor.
your mentor? shocked hehehe
They appear to me as same person
Re: Should A Neighbor Ask You About Your Children's Bad Behavior? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 16, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
your mentor? shocked hehehe
They appear to me as same person
their aim is to entertain
Re: Should A Neighbor Ask You About Your Children's Bad Behavior? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 16, 2015
firstEVA:
their aim is to entertain
but TBH, I don't find them entertaining. Not even once. Mrcork is 'far more entertaining' than they both are
Re: Should A Neighbor Ask You About Your Children's Bad Behavior? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 16, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
but TBH, I don't find them entertaining. Not even once. Mrcork is 'far more entertaining' than they both are
cork is annoying to me. I find them amusing because I begin to wonder in amazement why anyone would create the kind of threads they do.
Re: Should A Neighbor Ask You About Your Children's Bad Behavior? by eyeon(m): 9:15pm On Nov 16, 2015
mamagee3:

How?
Sometimes, some parents are too caring they don't notice their kids bad behaviours. Especially when they have %100 free hand. So, a good neighbour is also free to report to you concerning those behaviours but don't get mad when he/she reports. Just take caution and correct them.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Definition Of Marriage / What Is The Meaning Of This Please '' Hiding Under The Umbrella Of Life ''? / 7 Solutions That Can Save A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.