Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Graphic Photos: Woman Gives Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Graphic Photos: Woman Gives Birth To A Strange Looking Baby (3138 Views)

61-Year-Old Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 40 Years In Marriage. Photos / A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? / Wife Of Zambia Man Who Is A Maid To Chinese Man Delivers Asian-looking Baby (pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic Photos: Woman Gives Birth To A Strange Looking Baby by confamgist237: 5:35pm On Nov 16, 2015
According to Mzamzi Online news, a Zimbabwean woman gave birth to this strange looking baby in a Harare Hospital on Nov. 14. The woman reportedly delivered after 10 months pregnancy. Parirenyatwa Doctors were shocked to see the baby.

"I’ve never seen such a thing in my life here at Parirenyatwa as doctors we know and believe that when a woman is giving birth, the head comes first and the legs last. To my own surprise this baby like creature brought her legs first" said Doctor Chenyeke.

Mother of the baby, Sharon Kujeke refused to take the baby

See more at: http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/11/graphic-photos-woman-gives-birth-to.html

cc:
lalasticlala ishilove

Re: Graphic Photos: Woman Gives Birth To A Strange Looking Baby by confamgist237: 5:35pm On Nov 16, 2015
cry cry cry
Re: Graphic Photos: Woman Gives Birth To A Strange Looking Baby by chimoskyg(m): 5:37pm On Nov 16, 2015
Viewer discretion pls
Re: Graphic Photos: Woman Gives Birth To A Strange Looking Baby by Bobbyjay001(m): 5:45pm On Nov 16, 2015
Haa! Another ajantala in the forest of thousands of demons. *omo,na to pick race remain o*
chimoskyg:
Viewer discretion pls
Re: Graphic Photos: Woman Gives Birth To A Strange Looking Baby by chimoskyg(m): 5:49pm On Nov 16, 2015
Bobbyjay001:
Haa! Another ajantala in the forest of thousands of demons. *omo,na to pick race remain o*

The tin no follow at all
Re: Graphic Photos: Woman Gives Birth To A Strange Looking Baby by OCTAVO: 6:05pm On Nov 16, 2015
Whaaaaaat!!!
Re: Graphic Photos: Woman Gives Birth To A Strange Looking Baby by ValerianSteel(m): 6:09pm On Nov 16, 2015
Oh crap,I wonder how the woman feels about what she delivered.After nine months of anxiety to see a beautifully formed baby.

Doctors please help me out,can't ultra sound display how the baby looks inside before being born? Or is it that there are no ultrasounds systems in Zumgabe??

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos: Woman Gives Birth To A Strange Looking Baby by 5minsmadness: 6:20pm On Nov 16, 2015
ValerianSteel:
Oh crap,I wonder how the woman feels about what she delivered.After nine months of anxiety to see a beautifully formed baby.

Doctors please help me out,can't ultra sound display how the baby looks inside before being born? Or is there are no ultrasounds systems in Zumgabe??
Yes ultrasound can make out such deformities.
It is obvious the woman had no antenatal else the docs would have induced her after nine months instead of waiting till 10months which probably when she showed up at the hospital.

Also, this deformed baby has been dead for a while in the woman's womb, you can decipher this from the peeled off skin. Ultrasound would have picked it out as well and the baby forced out (induced).

This baby was born without a brain, it's called "anencephaly". It would never have survived outside the womb.

Mothers should be careful the kind of drugs and native concoctions and stuff they take while pregnant. It can lead to stuff like this.
Re: Graphic Photos: Woman Gives Birth To A Strange Looking Baby by iykofias(m): 6:20pm On Nov 16, 2015
This doctor sef, u no go kill wetin u bring come these world, or abi mak we beg u?
Re: Graphic Photos: Woman Gives Birth To A Strange Looking Baby by ValerianSteel(m): 6:24pm On Nov 16, 2015
5minsmadness:

Yes ultrasound can make out such deformities.
It is obvious the woman had no antenatal else the docs would have induced her at nine months.
Also, this deformed baby has been dead for a while in the woman's womb, you can decipher this from the peeled off skin.

This baby was born without a brain, it's called "anencephaly". It would never have survived outside the womb.

Mothers should be careful the kind of drugs and native concoctions and stuff they take while pregnant. It can lead to stuff like this.
Thanks very informative.

In essence inadequate access to proper health facilities hampered the birth of a healthy live baby.
Re: Graphic Photos: Woman Gives Birth To A Strange Looking Baby by Mznaett: 6:29pm On Nov 16, 2015
Chineke!shocked
Re: Graphic Photos: Woman Gives Birth To A Strange Looking Baby by 5minsmadness: 6:41pm On Nov 16, 2015
ValerianSteel:
Thanks very informative.

In essence inadequate access to proper health facilities hampered the birth of a healthy live baby.
True.
I have edited my earlier post.
Re: Graphic Photos: Woman Gives Birth To A Strange Looking Baby by cupidFlint(m): 7:26pm On Nov 16, 2015
Jeez!!! Just pray this doesn't make front page.
Re: Graphic Photos: Woman Gives Birth To A Strange Looking Baby by kennyman2000(m): 7:44pm On Nov 16, 2015
Hmmmm...
Re: Graphic Photos: Woman Gives Birth To A Strange Looking Baby by chris4gold(m): 7:54pm On Nov 16, 2015
what...?
Re: Graphic Photos: Woman Gives Birth To A Strange Looking Baby by Pidggin(f): 7:58pm On Nov 16, 2015
Seriously?!

(1) (Reply)

Woman Shows Off Her Raw Tommy Stretch Mark In Stunnig Shirtless Maternity Photos / 5 Reasons Nigerian Babies Are The Cutest / On Becoming ~ Toke Makinwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.