Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,564 members, 7,837,159 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Biafra Can't Be A Country - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Can't Be A Country (437 Views)

Why Biafra Can't Work / Fuel Price Hike Can't Be Stopped: IPMAN / 3 Reasons Why BIAFRA Can't Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Biafra Can't Be A Country by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 16, 2015
Some people will come for me for this but before that lemme continue, There is a saying that says IGBO has no king, how do you expect biafra to stand, common king we don't have talkless of when biafra will be a country, there will be lawlessness, crime rate will increase, u wouldn't expect biafria to have a president, am pleading on my igbo brothers and sisters to calm down, lets wait for 2019, if they didn't allow any igbo politician to run for the presidential election, then the united nations will support us in our bid to became a nation, buh, an average igbo man can't allow his brother to rule over him, because an average igbo always feel cheated in anything that doesn't favour him, even if we are freed now, we can't allow our fellow brother to rule over us, so it will cause a problem.
Re: Biafra Can't Be A Country by Oshovie(m): 6:01pm On Nov 16, 2015
Very true. And also the Igbo don't have enough resources to stand. The only possible source of national income would be in the services sectors; since the Igbo are highly industrious. But let's not forget that that isn't actualizable for now. How much has the industry of Igbo contributed to the South East? The average man loves to travel and live elsewhere. Igbo people are chiefly traders and as such, they need markets. That's why there's hardly any market in Nigeria where you won't find Igbo trading. If they are to return to their homeland, and every trader starts trading, who will buy?
The largest consumers of Igbo-based products: Nollywood and Igbo gospel music are not even Igbo people. Non-Igbo buy Nollywood movies more than Igbo.
To me, Igbo should stay where they are, as a part of Nigeria. That's just my opinion.
Re: Biafra Can't Be A Country by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 16, 2015
Oshovie:
Very true. And also the Igbo don't have enough resources to stand. The only possible source of national income would be in the services sectors; since the Igbo are highly industrious. But let's not forget that that isn't actualizable for now. How much has the industry of Igbo contributed to the South East? The average man loves to travel and live elsewhere. Igbo people are chiefly traders and as such, they need markets. That's why there's hardly any market in Nigeria where you won't find Igbo trading. If they are to return to their homeland, and every trader starts trading, who will buy?
The largest consumers of Igbo-based products: Nollywood and Igbo gospel music are not even Igbo people. Non-Igbo buy Nollywood movies more than Igbo.
To me, Igbo should stay where they are, as a part of Nigeria. That's just my opinion.
u deserve 2 bottles of orijin

(1) (Reply)

Sickle Cell Aid Foundation Ambassador Zahra Buhari & Her Team Visit Mrs Osinbajo / Trial of Nnamdi Kanu, Biafra Radio director, stalled, DSS fails to produce him. / President Buhari Vows To Defeat Boko Haram After Kano, Yola Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.