Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,458 members, 7,850,594 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:20 AM

Akpabio Disclaims Allegations That He ‘shared N3m Each’ During PDP Meetings - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio Disclaims Allegations That He ‘shared N3m Each’ During PDP Meetings (694 Views)

Governor Wike Greets Peter Obi During PDP Primaries In Anambra (Photos) / 10 Things That Would Have Happened If Zuckerberg Visited Nigeria During PDP Era / Reactions Over Oshiomhole's Allegations That An Ex Minister Stole $6billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akpabio Disclaims Allegations That He ‘shared N3m Each’ During PDP Meetings by SignalNG1(m): 7:55pm On Nov 16, 2015
Former Governor of Akwa Ibom State and Senate Minority Leader, Senator Godswill Akpabio has debunked as “completely false”, claims by a former Minister of State for FCT, Mr. Mr. Udoedehe that the former governor doled out cash gifts of N3 million each to PDP caucus members during PDP meetings.

Akpabio in a telephone interview with SIGNAL on Monday disclaimed the report describing the allegations as mere hallucinations.

Read more: http://www.signalng.com/akpabio-disclaims-allegations-that-he-shared-n3m-each-during-pdp-meetings/
Re: Akpabio Disclaims Allegations That He ‘shared N3m Each’ During PDP Meetings by bpalace(m): 8:44pm On Nov 16, 2015
Nawa ooo
Re: Akpabio Disclaims Allegations That He ‘shared N3m Each’ During PDP Meetings by phrancys001(m): 5:32am On Nov 17, 2015
If akpabio can SUV father Christmas to already rich celebrities just ponder how corruptly generous he will be to but licking politicians.
Re: Akpabio Disclaims Allegations That He ‘shared N3m Each’ During PDP Meetings by tafabaloo(m): 5:35am On Nov 17, 2015
Kk
Re: Akpabio Disclaims Allegations That He ‘shared N3m Each’ During PDP Meetings by sammyj: 5:36am On Nov 17, 2015
Liars will not make heaven. I hope Akpabio and PDP swines are aware of this this scripture! !!! grin shocked grin
Re: Akpabio Disclaims Allegations That He ‘shared N3m Each’ During PDP Meetings by Larynx(m): 5:37am On Nov 17, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmm..... Orga akpa akpa..... God s watching u ooooo
Re: Akpabio Disclaims Allegations That He ‘shared N3m Each’ During PDP Meetings by GudluckIBB(m): 5:40am On Nov 17, 2015
I'm a Buhari supporter but at times I don't like how he's leading.

Sometime ago,sss claimed they went to Uyo Govt house and found stack of Dollars filled in a room which they said belongs to Akpabio, till date nonthing was heard again about the money.

If Akpabio was dealt with using that money as an evidence, he would have calm down by now.
Re: Akpabio Disclaims Allegations That He ‘shared N3m Each’ During PDP Meetings by egift(m): 5:50am On Nov 17, 2015
[s]
GudluckIBB:

Sometime ago,sss claimed they went to Uyo Govt house and found stack of Dollars filled in a room which they said belongs to Akpabio, till date nonthing was heard again about the money.

If Akpabio was dealt with using that money as an evidence, he would have calm down by now.
[/s]

What has Buhari's name got to do with a PDP steward accusing Akpabio of dashing him 3million? Where you there? Did you get offered a kobo?

Abeg free Mr. President. There is no need draging his name into this.
Re: Akpabio Disclaims Allegations That He ‘shared N3m Each’ During PDP Meetings by neolboy(m): 5:57am On Nov 17, 2015
As expected
Re: Akpabio Disclaims Allegations That He ‘shared N3m Each’ During PDP Meetings by PRYCE(m): 6:57am On Nov 17, 2015
Okay now... I expected this!

The APC has never said anything that wasn't later denied on strong grounds!

That's what happens when you spew trash from every square inch in your mouth!
Re: Akpabio Disclaims Allegations That He ‘shared N3m Each’ During PDP Meetings by Aufbauh(m): 7:07am On Nov 17, 2015
It is better to remain silent and be thought a liar than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.

Mr Udoedehe's vituperation was not only targeted at Akpabio, he equally attacked the APC. But Akpabio an unrepentant liar will always jump to the fore to defend his indefensible act.
Re: Akpabio Disclaims Allegations That He ‘shared N3m Each’ During PDP Meetings by Chubhie: 7:13am On Nov 17, 2015
GudluckIBB:

It is now a norm in this administration to go to town and make media noise on issues and it ends there.

Little by little the anti corruption tag is washing off.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Disclaims Allegations That He ‘shared N3m Each’ During PDP Meetings by thundafire: 7:15am On Nov 17, 2015
udoedehe as his name implies means 'dy second son ugly' dis APC shits always making noise cs dy can not still imagine hw dy lost AKWA IBOM nd RIVERS in which dy will still lose
Re: Akpabio Disclaims Allegations That He ‘shared N3m Each’ During PDP Meetings by Chukwuma134(m): 7:16am On Nov 17, 2015
Am c0ming
Re: Akpabio Disclaims Allegations That He ‘shared N3m Each’ During PDP Meetings by honeywealth75(m): 7:20am On Nov 17, 2015
Re: Akpabio Disclaims Allegations That He ‘shared N3m Each’ During PDP Meetings by Tunami(m): 7:52am On Nov 17, 2015
before nkor, what do you expect from him?, to accept that he usually give some ministers 3m for transport. I'v always said it times without number that our leaders are all thieves be it APC or PDP

(1) (Reply)

ISIS Funded By 40 Countries Including G20 Members – Putin / APC Picks Yahaya Bello As Audu’s Replacement / APC: I Dedicate This Song To All APC Cardholders And Nairalanders(double Wahala)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.