Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,036 members, 7,953,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:02 AM

Bitter Truth: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get Married. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bitter Truth: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get Married. (7693 Views)

9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand / How Some Ladies Are Destroying Their Marriage Without Knowing / The Unspoken Truth: Why Women Hate Each Other So Damn Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bitter Truth: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get Married. by Eketem: 7:16am On Nov 19, 2015
Maximus85:

My mother? Her husband is well educated, same as her and they both understand what it means to dominate and submit. Shame on you for mentioning my mother. It shows how much you respect your own mother and how people will respect you if by the grace of God you ever become a worthy mother.

Tell us, are you married? If yes! How happy is your home?

Boring, is your mother not a woman? Why are you vexing now? Go and dominante her abi are you not a man? Go and dominante ya mama and stop throwing tantrums on Internet women jor

3 Likes

Re: Bitter Truth: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get Married. by zeb04(f): 7:19am On Nov 19, 2015
Maximus85:

Christ didn't redeem you from nothing. All he did was give you a chance to be Redeemed. It's left to you to grab the chance. All the pronouncements of God is still intact. Women still giving birth in pains, men still sweat to eat, we still get sick, death is still there. So tell me what I don't know. Jesus is not stupid, if his death means an automatic redemption, people will still go back to sin, his death would have been a joke.
so why don't you just accept and be redeemed instead .

people give birth in pains but some still give birth without pains. and people still work in favour. divine jobs, divine promotion and all that so what you talking about.

1 Like

Re: Bitter Truth: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get Married. by Eketem: 7:25am On Nov 19, 2015
Maximus85:

Christ didn't redeem you from nothing. All he did was give you a chance to be Redeemed. It's left to you to grab the chance. All the pronouncements of God is still intact. Women still giving birth in pains, men still sweat to eat, we still get sick, death is still there. So tell me what I don't know. Jesus is not stupid, if his death means an automatic redemption, people will still go back to sin, his death would have been a joke.

Meanwhile it is not anybodys fault that after Christ's redemption you choose to live in a cave.

Abeg what sweat does Bill Gates sweat before he eats? Technology has wiped out sweating and toiling get with it?

Pain in childbirth, have you heard of epidural? Pain is now optional Mr Man.

Climb out of your rock or go and dominante ya mama

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bitter Truth: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get Married. by Maximus85(m): 7:49am On Nov 19, 2015
zeb04:
so why don't you just accept and be redeemed instead .

people give birth in pains but some still give birth without pains. and people still work in favour. divine jobs, divine promotion and all that so what you talking about.

When you're done deceiving yourself, let us know.
Re: Bitter Truth: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get Married. by Maximus85(m): 7:52am On Nov 19, 2015
Eketem:

Meanwhile it is not anybodys fault that after Christ's redemption you choose to live in a cave.

Abeg what sweat does Bill Gates sweat before he eats? Technology has wiped out sweating and toiling get with it?

Pain in childbirth, have you heard of epidural? Pain is now optional Mr Man.

Climb out of your rock or go and dominante ya mama

You too? Are you married?

I've asked numerous of ur type and they never come back. So, if you violently refuse to answer the question or disappear, I will understand.
Re: Bitter Truth: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get Married. by Maximus85(m): 7:53am On Nov 19, 2015
Eketem:

Boring, is your mother not a woman? Why are you vexing now? Go and dominante her abi are you not a man? Go and dominante ya mama and stop throwing tantrums on Internet women jor

No be everybody wey go school be literate.

I'm sorry to say but what if you inherited this arrogant ego from your own mother? My father lovingly dominated my mother, and she respectfully submitted herself to him.its a happy home with well trained children. Girls married before 25 and are happily married. These old people of mine are role models. Grandpa/ma. I will dominate my wife, its my responsibility but I pray for your type and if by mistake a man marries you, God be with him.

1 Like

Re: Bitter Truth: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get Married. by jashar(f): 8:04am On Nov 19, 2015
remember, it was a curse.and Christ has redeemed us from the curse cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Bitter Truth: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get Married. by Maximus85(m): 8:06am On Nov 19, 2015
jashar:
remember, it was a curse.and Christ has redeemed us from the curse cheesy

Please take your time to go over the tread.
Re: Bitter Truth: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get Married. by Maximus85(m): 8:11am On Nov 19, 2015
Dominate: to have control of or power over (someone or something)

Do you want to have control and power over your husband or husband to be?
Re: Bitter Truth: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get Married. by Eketem: 8:52am On Nov 19, 2015
Maximus85:
Dominate: to have control of or power over (someone or something)

Do you want to have control and power over your husband or husband to be?

Very crude question from a very crude man. Anyway suffering under the sun and operating under a self imposed curse does this to the brains,your own don fry finish.

Lmao you are concerned about the marital status of a complete stranger like your life and your whole foolish logic depends on it.

Anyway no one needs to dominate the other, you walk together help each other where one is weak the other is strong, you come in all honesty and naked-ness, forsaking all others, in one accord.

Real married people are busy enjoying their marriage, you are here answering yourself because you are miserable and all alone with fantasies of dominating your mother.

Married people do not have energy for your half baked foolish theories, they are busy making their marriages work in ways that best fit them.

Done with you, I don't want your suffer suffer curse to affect me.

2 Likes

Re: Bitter Truth: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get Married. by zeb04(f): 9:26am On Nov 19, 2015
Maximus85:

When you're done deceiving yourself, let us know.
I am sorry you've just had things really hard. I got my first job in an IVF center at 21 after six month, I was earning close to 200k. I work in divine favour, he has always come through for me right from the beginning.
Re: Bitter Truth: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get Married. by Maximus85(m): 9:38am On Nov 19, 2015
zeb04:
I am sorry you've just had things really hard. I got my first job in an IVF center at 21 after six month, I was earning close to 200k. I work in divine favour, he has always come through for me right from the beginning.

Its good but we still suffer from one thing or the other.
Re: Bitter Truth: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get Married. by Maximus85(m): 9:40am On Nov 19, 2015
Eketem:

Very crude question from a very crude man. Anyway suffering under the sun and operating under a self imposed curse does this to the brains,your own don fry finish.

Lmao you are concerned about the marital status of a complete stranger like your life and your whole foolish logic depends on it.

Anyway no one needs to dominate the other, you walk together help each other where one is weak the other is strong, you come in all honesty and naked-ness, forsaking all others, in one accord.

Real married people are busy enjoying their marriage, you are here answering yourself because you are miserable and all alone with fantasies of dominating your mother.

Married people do not have energy for your half baked foolish theories, they are busy making their marriages work in ways that best fit them.

Done with you, I don't want your suffer suffer curse to affect me.

I knew it. grin

Answer the damn question?

We know your type. The aunty ekaete's grin
Re: Bitter Truth: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get Married. by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 19, 2015
Re: Bitter Truth: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get Married. by harrison12(m): 4:17pm On May 10, 2016
The truth is what the writer has said.
Some Women will still remain single as a result of self-indicted habit which is pride.
Most women because of their wealth and position, they dont want to be under a man and this mentality if not changed causes them to remain unmarried for life.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Friend's Future In-Laws Live In Kaduna, How Safe Are The Roads? / Suicide On A Birthday! / Would You Marry Someone Out Of Sympathy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.