Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,212 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

This Picture Of APC Will Shock You! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Picture Of APC Will Shock You! (943 Views)

"APC Will Remain For 200 Years" - Okoi Obono-Obla, Buhari's Special Assistant / APC Will Only Substitute Audu For Kogi Supplementary Election - Attorney General / Six Reasons Why Dakuku Peterside Of APC Will Win Rivers Guber Elections Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Picture Of APC Will Shock You! by Mrsixfeet(m): 9:56pm On Nov 16, 2015
I voted for change, I wanted a break from the norm but with imminent collapse of this economy I feel Nigerians have been short changed. No light, the roads are horrible, the economy is halting, inflation is rising, fuel prices are soaring, federating units are boiling and all we hear are counter accusations. PDP IS NO LONGER IN POWER! I pray for nigeria I pray for her leadership but we all must hold the government accountable to every promise if not posterity will judge us. God help us All.

1 Share

Re: This Picture Of APC Will Shock You! by ORACLE1975(m): 9:58pm On Nov 16, 2015
Then
Re: This Picture Of APC Will Shock You! by Mrsixfeet(m): 9:59pm On Nov 16, 2015
ORACLE1975:
Then

Then? Do you have an objection?
Re: This Picture Of APC Will Shock You! by psucc(m): 10:22pm On Nov 16, 2015
I can now understand Tinubu's remark "Buhari on Honeymoon".

Noe he is back from the honeymoon, CHANGE had set in: NO LIGHT, NO PETROL. NO SALARY . . . still counting.
Re: This Picture Of APC Will Shock You! by themilanway(m): 10:24pm On Nov 16, 2015
Did you really vote for APC?
Re: This Picture Of APC Will Shock You! by jomoh: 10:39pm On Nov 16, 2015
Yes. They did as the promised.

Before they came in, we all know the situation of fuel scarcity in the economy.

Before they came in we all know the situation of electricity.

In less than 4weeks, queues disappeared from filling stations

In less than 4weeks, Electricity improved.

If you want Nigeria to change to Dubai in 4weeks or even 4years, you should have voted for T.B Joshua or David Copperfield.

FYI
You voted for Politicians not Magicians.

They are humans not gods.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Picture Of APC Will Shock You! by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 16, 2015
jomoh:
[s]Yes. They did as the promised.

Before they came in, we all know the situation of fuel scarcity in the economy.

Before they came in we all know the situation of electricity.

In less than 4weeks, queues disappeared from filling stations

In less than 4weeks, Electricity improved.

If you want Nigeria to change to Dubai in 4weeks or even 4years, you should have voted for T.B Joshua or David Copperfield.

FYI
You voted for Politicians not Magicians.

They are humans not gods[/s].

fOOl!

(1) (Reply)

Dasuki's Arrest: Can Gov. Wike Also Order The Arrest Of Amaechi? / $2b Arms Deal: Dasuki Mentions A Nairalander, Others(photos) / Editorial: Igbo Marginalization-true Or False

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.