Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,501 members, 7,816,191 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

I Am From Nigeria ,from South East, I Know My Problem - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am From Nigeria ,from South East, I Know My Problem (761 Views)

Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi / Buhari Receives Senators From South- East, Led By Ekweremadu (photos) / See How Buhari Was Received In Sudan On His Way To Nigeria From India(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am From Nigeria ,from South East, I Know My Problem by okeke00(m): 10:15pm On Nov 16, 2015
If I should wake up oneday to resolve my problems as a patriotic citizen. I will first of all kill my Local government chairman, Kill my governor, then wait for my senator to come back so that I will send him to early grave. Please I don't need your comments or quotes. I just send my own personal message and feeling to you all

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am From Nigeria ,from South East, I Know My Problem by ruggedboy01: 10:18pm On Nov 16, 2015
okeke00:
If I should wake up oneday to resolve my problems as a patriotic citizen. I will first of all kill my Local government chairman, Kill my governor, then wait for my senator to come back so that I will send him to early grave. Please I don't need your comments or quotes. I just send my own personal message and feeling to you all
kill them all

But kill senator T.A orji for me 1st grin cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am From Nigeria ,from South East, I Know My Problem by princdebola201(m): 10:21pm On Nov 16, 2015
Kill them Allgringrin and be an Herogrin
Re: I Am From Nigeria ,from South East, I Know My Problem by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 16, 2015
You want attention, take this

Re: I Am From Nigeria ,from South East, I Know My Problem by dustmalik: 10:27pm On Nov 16, 2015
OP is on point, though I don't support violence.

The point is, if the LG chairman, Governor and the senator haven't been able to make zero-positive impact in his life, what is the guarantee that if he gets the so-called country his people are clamoring for, it would change anything?

Or, is it the FG hampering his representatives from making impact in his life?

Or, is it the hausa-fulani hampering his representatives from making positive impact in his life?

The fact is, those he mentioned that he wishes to kill are the real problems.
Re: I Am From Nigeria ,from South East, I Know My Problem by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 16, 2015
Kill then all....
Because I know you are no where near southeast....
Kill those osun local govt chairman then the governors and the senators too....
I say kill the amala infested heads oo

1 Like

Re: I Am From Nigeria ,from South East, I Know My Problem by Nobody: 11:36pm On Nov 16, 2015
dustmalik:
OP is on point, though I don't support violence.

The point is, if the LG chairman, Governor and the senator haven't been able to make zero-positive impact in his life, what is the guarantee that if he gets the so-called country his people are clamoring for, it would change anything?

Or, is it the FG hampering his representatives from making impact in his life?

Or, is it the hausa-fulani hampering his representatives from making positive impact in his life?

The fact is, those he mentioned that he wishes to kill are the real problems.

Igbos are nothing like Hausa n Yoruba

1 Like

Re: I Am From Nigeria ,from South East, I Know My Problem by Bekwarra(m): 11:55pm On Nov 16, 2015
ruggedboy01:
kill them all

But kill senator T.A orji for me 1st grin cheesy grin
Why should he kill T.A. Orji? The greatest Ibo man ever, greater than Ojukwu and Azikiwe combined.

1 Like

Re: I Am From Nigeria ,from South East, I Know My Problem by demielvis: 12:24am On Nov 17, 2015
OP your head dey there!
Re: I Am From Nigeria ,from South East, I Know My Problem by LordMecuzy(m): 12:47am On Nov 17, 2015
Nice One OP our politicians are all marginalising Nigerians..

Well they are always happy in the disunity among our youths. They surely know the day all youths unite our politicians will beg us for forgiveness.

But as for now you all can continue your E-wars between yourselves...
Re: I Am From Nigeria ,from South East, I Know My Problem by Ikengawo: 12:50am On Nov 17, 2015
okeke00:

All this talk of killing sounds like youre hausa. You have the right to speak your mind as a Biafran though

1 Like

Re: I Am From Nigeria ,from South East, I Know My Problem by Francis5: 12:52am On Nov 17, 2015
okeke00:

You are an hediot, Op. Are the LG and State officials in SW and the North doing better than their SE counterparts? If not why are Sw and northern folks not killing them, but instead are chasing the federal dollars to the exclusion of SE?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Are These The Missing Soldiers? (Graphic Pictures) / Pro-biafra Agitators Are Miscreants – Obasanjo / Time For Ex-danfo Driver, Ekitigate Star And Lunatic Ayo Fayose To Face Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.