Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

How To React To people Accusing you Of Using the French Flag As Profile Picture - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To React To people Accusing you Of Using the French Flag As Profile Picture (2042 Views)

Photo Of Wike's "Special" Handshake Surfaces After Accusing Amaechi Of Cultism / Stop Using French Flag As Profile Picture, It's An Act Of Slavery - Reno Omokri / "I Have Been Locked Up As Well, So What?" Buhari Fires Back At People Accusing H (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How To React To people Accusing you Of Using the French Flag As Profile Picture by gigabyte13: 12:47pm On Nov 17, 2015
Why u dey reason like needle na? Na pple like u go start war finish, run go hide for Abidjan. Receive sense in Jesus name.

CuckoldMaster:
The op is a fool. Probably yoruba. They are the ones that think like that.
Re: How To React To people Accusing you Of Using the French Flag As Profile Picture by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 17, 2015
Re: How To React To people Accusing you Of Using the French Flag As Profile Picture by hereiam: 10:59pm On Nov 19, 2015
[quote author=creamyzone post=40101327]

LOL. @eghuan1. I can see that you are a real comedian judging from your comment. You know there's a difference between knowledge and wisdom. For the three of you I quoted, I think you lack both. All of you are also not logical in your reasoning because you think with your emotions. Did you read the part where I said some of us have siblings and relatives in france. Changing your dp or profile picture is a choice and facebook didn't force anyone to do it. Mark zuckerberg has also humbly explained reason behing their motive for action.

Ignorant and myopic nigerians. Tell me when did any of you ever show sympathy for the insurgency in the north east or any other african country. Everyone is keeping to their geo-politcal zone. You will hear them say things like "I just thank God BH is not in the south west" or "thank God igbo land is safe and if buhari tries to bring these BH prisoners to our land we would retaliate" or "we know south south get militants at least they no dey bomb like boko haram". What a selfish attitude from most nigerians and now we are showing envy to our brothers in europe. Do you how many black men died from the attacks. I repeat and I will say it again. France is not just any other country whether you accept it or not; and in africa our leaders have failed us which is why americans and europeans don't take us serious.

@funbox. When the US offered to help us tackle boko haram tell me did our govt cooperate with them. They planned to gas up sambisa forest, next thing they found BH soldier putting on "gas masks". So tell me how did they know, its obvious some rich politicians are the ones funding BH just to destabilise GEJ's govt. american soldiers were very frustrated and they left. No wonder they call us the 3rd world and dark continent when most of you don't think with your brains. Tell me despite the frequent bombings in borno and other parts of the north east, how many nigerian promote this on FB or twitter with exception of the "bring back our girls" which received world wide acclaim. So my point is stop comparing terror attacks occurring in different countries because no human life is more important. France is not just used to this type of violence just like the 911 attacks on the US by osama binladen. I will say it again whatever affects countries of the G8 reflects on the whole world and france is a prominent member. Until african leaders become more sacrificial and think about the "next generation" unlike the norm here where they think about the "next election", we africans will still remain 3rd class citizens anywhere in the world. Blame our leaders not the US or facebook.[/quotg

guy you too talk abeg..... since you have 4rin mentality, you can as well be a 4rina and leave us to think like africans.
#black Oyinbo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throwback Picture Of White Diplomats Kneeling Before Idi Amin / Breaking: Buhari Releases List Of Ambassadors / Debunking Fayose's Lies On Aisha Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.