Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,931 members, 7,828,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

From Biafra Republic To Kwara Republic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / From Biafra Republic To Kwara Republic (821 Views)

Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" / Itsekiri Nation Disowns Calls For Creation Of Biafra Republic / Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

From Biafra Republic To Kwara Republic by KingObs: 7:17am On Nov 17, 2015
[/b]Many nations want to come out from Nigeria with different agitation reasons... The Real Kwara Indigenes Worldwide reason for opting out from Nigeria sovereignty is funny.

[b]Friends, can you imagine this? I got the following sms from a particular number this morning;

"Good morning Mr. Alabi, we the Real Kwara Indigenes Worldwide (RKIW) observed that PMB is hell bent on jailing the Senate President so we have decided that if the threats become too much, our state "Kwara" will secede from Nigeria, we need your support"

I simply replied back in a typical Kwara language thus;

"Eri gbogbo yin buru!"
Re: From Biafra Republic To Kwara Republic by BazyLastard: 7:22am On Nov 17, 2015
LOL

If they secede, dia own aff finis grin

I mean, what will they even call their country sef? Federal Republic of Kwara?? grin

1 Like

Re: From Biafra Republic To Kwara Republic by Maghan37: 7:25am On Nov 17, 2015
Ur reply is on point my friend. Retrogressive element.

1 Like

Re: From Biafra Republic To Kwara Republic by Toosure70: 7:30am On Nov 17, 2015
Ori won over buru self. NONSENSE

1 Like

Re: From Biafra Republic To Kwara Republic by Onyenna(m): 7:39am On Nov 17, 2015
BazyLastard:
LOL

If they secede, dia own aff finis grin

I mean, what will they even call their country sef? Federal Republic of Kwara?? grin

....And their indigenes will be called Kwararians.......

Nigeria is stronger as one country but massive corruption (and terrorism) will never let us climb above the ''3rd world" tag!......

If eventually a particular region of Nigeria succeeds in seceding (I don't know which region will achieve that 1st), I'm certain Nigeria will end up dividing into more than 5 countries........

....Buhari seems to be our last hope.... I pray he turns our situation around for the best..........

1 Like

Re: From Biafra Republic To Kwara Republic by BazyLastard: 7:41am On Nov 17, 2015
Onyenna:

Nigeria is stronger as one country but massive corruption (and terrorism) will never let us climb above the ''3rd world" tag!......

If eventually a particular region of Nigeria succeeds in seceding (I don't know which region will achieve that 1st), I'm certain Nigeria will end up dividing into more than 5 countries........

....Buhari seems to be our last hope.... I pray he turns our situation around for the best..........

And their currency will be Kwaira and Kwobo grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From Biafra Republic To Kwara Republic by bewla(m): 7:56am On Nov 17, 2015
and your story u expert me to believe pls try again later
Re: From Biafra Republic To Kwara Republic by KingObs: 10:11am On Nov 17, 2015
Onyenna:

Hopefully, only if all this critics will let him be.........

1 Like

Re: From Biafra Republic To Kwara Republic by KingObs: 10:13am On Nov 17, 2015
bewla:
and your story u expert me to believe
pls try again later

like i care about what you believe?
Re: From Biafra Republic To Kwara Republic by Horlawoomey(m): 10:55am On Nov 17, 2015
St.upid Op, so because your friend is high on Paw paw leaves and decided to send you this kind of message because you guys are the same, that now prompt your empty skull to put it up here. You deserve a Medal of stupidity.
Re: From Biafra Republic To Kwara Republic by KingObs: 11:42am On Nov 17, 2015
Horlawoomey:
St.upid Op, so because your friend is high on Paw paw leaves and decided to send you this kind of message because you guys are the same, that now prompt your empty skull to put it up here. You deserve a Medal of stupidity.

Now i know when madness is hereditary
Re: From Biafra Republic To Kwara Republic by mirabel001(f): 11:48am On Nov 17, 2015
kwara ko ukwara ni....
Ogbeni biafra is here already... #adabiafra

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Deadly Suicide Attack Rocks Northern Cameroon / Photos From Atiku Abubakar’s Birthday Celebration In Abuja / My Prophecy Came To Pass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.