Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) (70316 Views)

Nigeria U-17 Eaglets Set For Tomorrow's Match (photos) / Nigeria Vs Australia: FIFA U-17 World Cup: (6 - 0) On 29th October 2015 / FIFA U-17 World Cup: Nigeria Vs Croatia 1 - 2 (Live) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) by wiseoneking: 11:03am On Nov 17, 2015
viviangist6:
I Continue to wonder why or is that just a joke , why such Disgrace , Mali players, i know will get something bigger from Their Government why , the champions Getting 20k , that's Not Fair , what going On Or is it because of the #Fuelscarcity ..

source http://viviangist.com/u-17-eaglets-to-receive-20k-each-eaglets-disgraced

Photo Credit Nigerian Pilot Newspaper

Cc; lalasticlala ,ishilove
And what is the problem, i think we asked for CHANGE, and that what we got. Anti youth/women govt. But i dont want to believe this news or is it because it is southern nigeria dominated team?. .Believe this govt, sORRi.

1 Like

Re: U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) by zuchyblink(m): 11:04am On Nov 17, 2015
Buhari messes up anywhere he finds Igbos. How do u expect Buhari to give a team that is studded with SE+SS players a reasonable amount of money?

2 Likes

Re: U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) by donwise1(m): 11:05am On Nov 17, 2015
Tooooo pooooooooor
Re: U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) by wiseoneking: 11:06am On Nov 17, 2015
onyepapa:
Hahahahah buhari oooo anyways this one is better nah the once that won under OBJ got only handshake
never happened. Google said you lied. Learn to give us facts. Tnxs
Re: U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:09am On Nov 17, 2015
gwmlogistic:
And what do you expect them to get, under 17 category should all be secondary school students I suppose. I don't think any developed nation rewards its under 17 team financially. More emphasis should be placed on turning them into professionals than giving them money for iranu
You're right. I remember one of our girls who attends a US football academy, whether in falcon or falconet, I can't remember, she rejected a monetary gift last year. She was part of our female team that won a competition. She hinged the rejection on a policy in her academy.
Re: U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 17, 2015
And some will believe this

1 Like

Re: U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) by Missy89(f): 11:10am On Nov 17, 2015
Dragonking:
Fabregas was 17 years old when he started earning several millions if you convert the dollars paid to him to naira...If you don't know anything about football, just shut the fvck up....it is not a must to comment.

do you know the difference between a professional contract and representing your country? or you need a tutorial? are they professionals?

1 Like

Re: U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) by tammie24: 11:11am On Nov 17, 2015
sukkot:
yeah spending our money like a drunken sailor. THANK GOD WE FIRED HIS ASS
So giving footballers 20k is ok abi
Later when they fail you wonder y
Re: U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) by Ayomax(m): 11:14am On Nov 17, 2015
Dragonking:
Can you prove that those players were over age? Didn't they pass FIFA MRI age scan? Abeg stop being fo0lish.

you more foo!sh if you believe those players are under 17. not surprise with your reply when you also cheat your way to school
Re: U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) by wiseoneking: 11:16am On Nov 17, 2015
Ayomax:
it's okay by me, atleast we cheated by using players above 24yrs as under 17, no wonder we can only do very well in that category n fail during the real world cup.
i have seen your name. I know it is ok by you because is baba. He feeds you with pook, ok baba, it tastes good. You are using a brain of 73 yrs old man to reason wasting your youthful mental resources. Baba that cheated in his Certificate are better than those boys. I wish your jnr brother is involved and you rant your filth better.
Re: U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 17, 2015
Buhari is ruling this country like Abacha. its so so unfair to treat those guys like this.
Re: U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) by Natebobo: 11:18am On Nov 17, 2015
The present government says that this is not time to spend money, rather it's time to save money for the country, That our economy is very broke.
It's very unfortunate for the young U-17 Eaglets world football champions 2015
Re: U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) by Ayomax(m): 11:19am On Nov 17, 2015
wiseoneking:
i have seen your name. I know it is ok by you because is baba. He feeds you with pook, ok baba, it tastes good. You are using a brain of 73 yrs old man to reason wasting your youthful mental resources. Baba that cheated in his Certificate are better than those boys. I wish your jnr brother is involved and you rant your filth better.
what a drab write up, you can do better
Re: U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) by jkbee(m): 11:19am On Nov 17, 2015
shocked Ehhhhh...... Ds naa typical One chance!!!
Hail Bubuuhari
Re: U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) by 1wolex85: 11:19am On Nov 17, 2015
Promhize:

REMITA that now handles government transactions is paid over 3billion daily.

Buhari's ministers are earning in the tens of millions, if not hundreds.

Over 400 billion is about to be paid to oil marketers.

Buhari came out yesterday or the day before, to say Nigerians have decided to remain one.

But the only thing that unites Nigeria the most, he treats like used tissue paper.

You and buhari are drunkards.

Oga, They lie small small na! how much is the budget that remita will be paid 3billion naira daily?

2 Likes

Re: U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) by uzo4real(m): 11:20am On Nov 17, 2015
They are 'kids' na...... grin
Re: U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) by homirefacuny(m): 11:23am On Nov 17, 2015
Abugab:
Joke.
Our newspapers just write junk.
Another poorly written sensation
When they are not Corp members.
Re: U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) by GENTLETEE(m): 11:24am On Nov 17, 2015
This present administration has nothing to offer! Mtcheeeeeew. So so annoying!
Re: U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) by philips70(m): 11:24am On Nov 17, 2015
Promhize:

Buhari came out yesterday or the day before, to say Nigerians have decided to remain one.

But the only thing that unites Nigeria the most, he treats like used tissue paper.

Stay offline for a while and attend to your stupidity. And you getting likes for this shit! Where did you conjure up N3b daily on REMITA and "Buhari's" ministers earning tens and hundreds of millions from? What's wrong with these kids?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) by enginer050(m): 11:27am On Nov 17, 2015
ilegal nws al in social media ds days
Re: U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) by Dragonking: 11:28am On Nov 17, 2015
Ayomax:

you more foo!sh if you believe those players are under 17. not surprise with your reply when you also cheat your way to school
Your are the biggest ediot. If FIFA that carried out the MRI scan on the players said that they were of correct age who are you to open your trashy mouth...Can you disprove the MRI scan carried out by FIFA? if not, keep shut and stop disparaging our boys.

2 Likes

Re: U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) by GreatEngineer(m): 11:30am On Nov 17, 2015
Even if you add another zero to make it becomes 200k, it is still nothing for those boys except it is $20,000 which will be about 4milla, then I will say they are good to go.
Re: U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) by Ayomax(m): 11:33am On Nov 17, 2015
Dragonking:
Your are the biggest ediot. If FIFA that carried out the MRI scan on the players said that they were of correct age who are you to open your trashy mouth...Can you disprove the MRI scan carried out by FIFA? if not, keep shut and stop disparaging our boys.
Even FIFA are aware that the MRI scan is not 100% effective, I'm very assertive that those guys are way above 25yrs, only a dumb fuk will argue on that.
Re: U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) by oladefirst2(m): 11:34am On Nov 17, 2015
I sighted someone saying during Jonathan regime he gave dem money and house, I'm not surprised because the regime spent money recklessly without proper accountability. what do u expect the players to receive after collecting their match allowances? we should know that a new govt had taken over and there is an avenue to manage the resources judiciously without profligating it.
Re: U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) by edeja1: 11:35am On Nov 17, 2015
Promhize:

REMITA does not receive 3 billion daily my friend.if they do then calculate what it will be in a year and see that it might be close to the total budget.stop telling lies just to justify your lies of a statement

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) by shammah1(m): 11:35am On Nov 17, 2015
Really? Are you already tired of supporting Buhari?
ladyF:
Like seriously? We have lost it! Nigeria is broke but they can afford to pay minister almost half a billion? Please clap for yourself!

This is solely the opinion of LadyF grin grin grin
Re: U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) by Missy89(f): 11:36am On Nov 17, 2015
Ayomax:

Even FIFA are aware that the MRI scan is not 100% effective, I'm very assertive that those guys are way above 25yrs, only a dumb fuk will argue on that.

He is a dumb fuk. dont waste your time. Fifa only conducts MRI on players selected randomly and less than 20 percent of the competing players go thru the test

1 Like

Re: U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) by Dragonking: 11:39am On Nov 17, 2015
Missy89:

do you know the difference between a professional contract and representing your country? or you need a tutorial? are they professionals?
How silly? So representing your country is not professional? So the super eagles are not professionals because they play for the country? Do you know if they played in other clubs before the tournament..... It is not a must they must play for Chelsea or barca before they are tagged as professionals... Do you know that once your country don't call you for football, you club career is as good as over(unless you retire for the national team)...Go and find out why the recent man utd keeper had to resign a new contract with the club when he was told that he want play for the country if he sits on the bench at club level.

2 Likes

Re: U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) by Dragonking: 11:43am On Nov 17, 2015
Ayomax:

There is nothing in this world that is 100% guaranteed.... FIFA carried the MRI scan and conducted the tournament and they are not complaining about the age of the boys so why should you, a nobody without any substantial proof come out to spew trash about these boys....Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) by captain340(m): 11:48am On Nov 17, 2015
Pls, somebody should wake me up I think am still dreaming. But wait o na 20000pound abi naira
Re: U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) by Ayomax(m): 11:57am On Nov 17, 2015
Dragonking:
There is nothing in this world that is 100% guaranteed.... FIFA carried the MRI scan and conducted the tournament and they are not complaining about the age of the boys so why should you, a nobody without any substantial proof come out to spew trash about these boys....Nonsense
you wrong, we have alot of things in this world that are 100% guaranteed, 1. Hollywood will forever be the number movie industry in the world 2. the world will always 70% water n 30% land 3. gravity must take place on earth 4. Yoruba language will be spoke in Peckham 5. that Dragonking will for ever remain a dumb fuk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Displays Beers From 32 Countries Participating At The World Cup / Etebo Replies A Fan Who Said He Played Rubbish Against Croatia / Benjamin Pavard's Goal Voted As The Best Of The 2018 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.