Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) (70284 Views)

Nigeria U-17 Eaglets Set For Tomorrow's Match (photos) / Nigeria Vs Australia: FIFA U-17 World Cup: (6 - 0) On 29th October 2015 / FIFA U-17 World Cup: Nigeria Vs Croatia 1 - 2 (Live) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 18, 2015
Psalmwhyte:

Dey are ''U-17'' for crying out loud my amiable N/Landers. Hw much do u guys tink dat wud hav been beta 4 boiz who are not yet up to 18yrs of age? Yes,i believe Jonathan,he wud hav splashed millions on each of dem dia by corrupting dia mind as such placing monetary gains ahead of National servix. Ask of wat u will do 4 Nigeria not wat Nigeria will do 4 u
#changeweneed

I wonder how far you can go to defend a PMB's government. To condemn him for one thing doesn't mean he is bad. Fans do criticize their players and will always remain fans. the boys deserved something better. It is an honour to serve your country, and it also an honour to have your country reward you for the service.
Re: U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) by XBLadez: 3:23pm On Nov 18, 2015
sukkot:
who says you have to get rewarded for kicking a ball for your country ? representing your country is honor and reward enough. out of 180 million people you had the honor to be one of the 11 picked. thats the reward itself. its a honor and priviledge to be chosen. and the exposure you got will propel you into greater heights. they need to pay nigeria for the world advertisement they get and not the other way around.
Therefore, soldiers/mercenaries shouldn't get paid for fighting against terrorism in the name patriotism
Police should be honored with a standing ovation for their selfless service
Public school teachers too should receive nothing more than a presidential handshake every month
What am I saying? Even the president, ministers, commissioners and all civil servants shouldn't receive salaries, after all, out of 180 million people they were chosen to represent Nigeria in their own expertise undecided
Re: U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) by XBLadez: 3:25pm On Nov 18, 2015
saintkel:
Must u be stupid? So u support d 20k our eaglets got?
Sukkot supported it simply because most of the players are Igbos
Re: U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) by sukkot: 3:29pm On Nov 18, 2015
XBLadez:

most of the players are igbos ? i didnt even notice that. all am saying is it is a priviledge to be chosen to play for your country and you should do it for free wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) by sukkot: 3:33pm On Nov 18, 2015
XBLadez:

Therefore, soldiers/mercenaries shouldn't get paid for fighting against terrorism in the name patriotism
Police should be honored with a standing ovation for their selfless service
Public school teachers too should receive nothing more than a presidential handshake every month
What am I saying? Even the president, ministers, commissioners and all civil servants shouldn't receive salaries, after all, out of 180 million people they were chosen to represent Nigeria in their own expertise undecided
those ( the bolded ) are jobs. playing football once in a year or twice at most for your country is not a job wink
Re: U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) by saintkel(m): 10:01am On Nov 19, 2015
XBLadez:

Me broda and 2mo he tells us dat all those who want biafra are selfish
Re: U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) by sukkot: 10:15am On Nov 19, 2015
saintkel:
Me broda and 2mo he tells us dat all those who want biafra are selfish
why do yall need biafra though ? lol. you do know there is no oyel in biafra except palm oyel ? grin
Re: U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) by saintkel(m): 10:37am On Nov 19, 2015
sukkot:
why do yall need biafra though ? lol. you do know there is no oyel in biafra except palm oyel ? grin
I want a united Nigeria bro but d way its going we r not united, esp ppl frm d west r against us
Re: U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) by sukkot: 10:40am On Nov 19, 2015
saintkel:
I want a united Nigeria bro but d way its going we r not united, esp ppl frm d west r against us
people from the west ? you are always abusing people from the west. thats why they are against you. maybe you should stop abusing ' yoloba '. you cant expect someone to be for you when you hate them. its just normal to be against someone who hates you

1 Like

Re: U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) by saintkel(m): 10:46am On Nov 19, 2015
sukkot:
people from the west ? you are always abusing people from the west. thats why they are against you. maybe you should stop abusing ' yoloba '. you cant expect someone to be for you when you hate them. its just normal to be against someone who hates you
Bro reason am now na dem de always abuse us, check history and see for ursef, each time I come here to read d happenings in our country and sumtin bad happens in d west, d next tin I hear is dat igbos r disrespectful but I never get such report of d yorubas in d east
Re: U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) by sukkot: 10:49am On Nov 19, 2015
saintkel:
Bro reason am now na dem de always abuse us, check history and see for ursef, each time I come here to read d happenings in our country and sumtin bad happens in d west, d next tin I hear is dat igbos r disrespectful but I never get such report of d yorubas in d east
anyway i hear where you dey come from brother. me myself I am a peace loving man. hopefully we can all settle our differences and make this nigeria project work because this biafra project will never be allowed to happen by buhari. so we have to ignore that pipe dream and all work together in peace and unity. am on your side brother. united we stand
Re: U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) by saintkel(m): 10:59am On Nov 19, 2015
sukkot:
anyway i hear where you dey come from brother. me myself I am a peace loving man. hopefully we can all settle our differences and make this nigeria project work because this biafra project will never be allowed to happen by buhari. so we have to ignore that pipe dream and all work together in peace and unity. am on your side brother. united we stand
divided we fall

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Super Falcons Wearing Skirts In France (Photos) / Man Displays Beers From 32 Countries Participating At The World Cup / Etebo Replies A Fan Who Said He Played Rubbish Against Croatia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.