Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,816 members, 7,820,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) (70330 Views)

Nigeria U-17 Eaglets Set For Tomorrow's Match (photos) / Nigeria Vs Australia: FIFA U-17 World Cup: (6 - 0) On 29th October 2015 / FIFA U-17 World Cup: Nigeria Vs Croatia 1 - 2 (Live) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) by chimoskyg(m): 12:00pm On Nov 17, 2015
Are we sure it not in dollars?
Re: U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) by Pwhitelaw(m): 12:00pm On Nov 17, 2015
That means I can pay the whole team including the coach... Too bad.. Fg need to give these boys beta money
Re: U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) by speak2me2015: 12:05pm On Nov 17, 2015
Four years of this administration will be worst than 16years of PDP regime.

watch out for change

1 Like

Re: U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) by Dragonking: 12:08pm On Nov 17, 2015
Ayomax:

you wrong, we have alot of things in this world that are 100% guaranteed, 1. Hollywood will forever be the number movie industry in the world 2. the world will always 70% water n 30% land 3. gravity must take place on earth 4. Yoruba language will be spoke in Peckham 5. that Dragonking will for ever remain a dumb fuk
1.So does all Hollywood movie production 100% guaranteed without an error? 2.The earth is 70% water and not 100%.. The earth is neither 100% land nor 100% water. 3. If gravity was 100% we won't have anti gravity machines working on earth and used by astronauts to float in research labs by NASA? 4.This is just too senseless to begin with. 5. Ayomax is a complete ediot who doesn't use his brain. (If he has one).

3 Likes

Re: U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) by jhidey08(m): 12:08pm On Nov 17, 2015
69MissedCalls:
lol. 20k? this our govt stingy o. when Jonah dey give house these ones they give a whole world cup winners recharge card money it's not fair.. seriously undecided
I'm nt in support of dat little amount, I doubt d authenticity of d news anyway. I remember London 2012 Olympics, USA gave a statement to their athletes telling dem nt to expect remuneration if dey win any medal be it Gold or Silver. They should consider it a service 2 their fatherland and their own personal achievement. Everything is nt money.

The platform Nigeria av given those boys is enough 2 sustain dem 4d rest of their lives if they remain focused. They've been marketed already.
Re: U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) by charlesucheh(m): 12:12pm On Nov 17, 2015
Its expedient we verify how concrete this News is before concluding. I'm still overwhelmed!!!
Re: U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) by NERDYDREAMS(m): 12:12pm On Nov 17, 2015
There are some missing zeros in the amount mention above
Re: U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) by eazyflow222: 12:13pm On Nov 17, 2015
Bad one ooooo
Re: U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 17, 2015
pls stop misleading Nigerians!!!! the president has earlier slated their ceremonial get together for 29th of Nov 2015 at the villa.

1 Like

Re: U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) by docjeph(m): 12:29pm On Nov 17, 2015
sukkot:
yeah spending our money like a drunken sailor. THANK GOD WE FIRED HIS ASS
sharap ur stinky mouth!
Re: U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:30pm On Nov 17, 2015
sukkot:
nah he aint do nothing but spout propaganda lies.
Apc dat is propaganda is accusing another person of it,you are a clown!
Re: U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) by kadunasouth(m): 12:33pm On Nov 17, 2015
Bambless1:
Wait Are You Kidding Me? I Trust Goodluck Jonathan

Would ve ben 20M each buhari is stingy
Re: U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:36pm On Nov 17, 2015
Ayomax:

you wrong, we have alot of things in this world that are 100% guaranteed, 1. Hollywood will forever be the number movie industry in the world 2. the world will always 70% water n 30% land 3. gravity must take place on earth 4. Yoruba language will be spoke in Peckham 5. that Dragonking will for ever remain a dumb fuk
See Badbelle,those boys would forever be popular or famous than everyone in ur Generation,if its easy,u would have done better,Nobody knows You,You don't have a name,if u like keep ranting!
Re: U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) by wiseoneking: 12:38pm On Nov 17, 2015
Ayomax:

what a drab write up, you can do better
i got your attention, you are not wise enough to resist it. It is not advisable in English language to use the word "drab" to describe one's write up when there are a lot of words less figuratively to use . You may think that drab:dry? You have poor choice of word. Drab is fabric and colour orientated vocabs. Are you a jambite?
Re: U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) by jhidey08(m): 12:38pm On Nov 17, 2015
Aystarz:

The only joke here is you. For crying out loud, those lads should be grateful for being given the platform to showcase their talents to the world. Tottenham wants one of our thanks to the privilege given to these players(the lad in question was once a gala seller oo) . I would've argued in favour of scholarships for each one of them, but how many young sportsmen in Nigeria wants to pursue an education these days? All they are interested in is quick money, the fame and the glory. They should thank their stars for having been given the honour to don the green and white.
if I say God should bless u it's an understatement. U get head bros
Re: U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) by DrmAp21: 12:41pm On Nov 17, 2015
Missy89:
Good. That was more than enough. They are still amateurs and shouldn't even get cash rewards. What will a supposedly 17 year olds do with millions?
Oga pack well abeg....... are you trying to tell us that there should be an age barrier on how to earning money... or you wanna tell me that there ain't thousands of politicians out there that has million of naira in stored for their unborn children..... pls let's call a sped a sped" I don't think this FG's gesture is fair enough to the eaglet at least " a good U turn deserves another.
Re: U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) by kevwemike: 12:47pm On Nov 17, 2015
Ebig22:
LOL, CHANGE HAS COME TO THE EAGLETS
Wanna put some extra cash in your pocket no this is not a scam yes this is a 100% free all you have to do is click this link http://PayRefe.net/index.php?ref=321553 and follow the steps its easy as 123 who wouldn't wont $500 a day its free money lets get it
Re: U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) by Ezeamara(m): 12:48pm On Nov 17, 2015
If na me i well not receive it :-XIf na me i well not receive it
Re: U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) by jhidey08(m): 12:48pm On Nov 17, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

You're right. I remember one of our girls who attends a US football academy, whether in falcon or falconet, I can't remember, she rejected a monetary gift last year. She was part of our female team that won a competition. She hinged the rejection on a policy in her academy.
dat's Courtney Dike, she said d opportunity given to her wear dat Jersey is enough.
Re: U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) by jhidey08(m): 12:52pm On Nov 17, 2015
Missy89:

He is a dumb fuk. dont waste your time. Fifa only conducts MRI on players selected randomly and less than 20 percent of the competing players go thru the test
are u talking from experience?
Cos 4rm wot I know, all d players are tested b4 going 2d competition and certified U-17, FIFA or CAF only test those dat dey suspect 2b above d age limit.
Re: U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) by XBLadez: 12:55pm On Nov 17, 2015
sukkot:
yeah spending our money like a drunken sailor. THANK GOD WE FIRED HIS ASS
And in your church abi mosque mind, 20k is just enough for the eaglets? undecided
Re: U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) by ekefre4(m): 12:57pm On Nov 17, 2015
obum88:
What part of Nigeria is broke do you not understand?

They suppose happy sef.

Sai barber

Stay tuned. Linus Mohammed to deny it soon
U kidding right?
Nigeria is nt broke else y would dey b payin senators and ministers dat much money?
Re: U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) by jhidey08(m): 12:58pm On Nov 17, 2015
Dragonking:
How silly? So representing your country is not professional? So the super eagles are not professionals because they play for the country? Do you know if they played in other clubs before the tournament..... It is not a must they must play for Chelsea or barca before they are tagged as professionals... Do you know that once your country don't call you for football, you club career is as good as over(unless you retire for the national team)...Go and find out why the recent man utd keeper had to resign a new contract with the club when he was told that he want play for the country if he sits on the bench at club level.
in d footballing world, I don't think those boys are professionals yet
Re: U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) by EmekaBlue(m): 1:01pm On Nov 17, 2015
bcoz na ibo boyz full nah..stingy mallam...gerrara here..shit
Re: U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 17, 2015
Missy89:
Good. That was more than enough. They are still amateurs and shouldn't even get cash rewards. What will a supposedly 17 year olds do with millions?

Comot for here
Re: U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) by sukkot: 1:06pm On Nov 17, 2015
XBLadez:

And in your church abi mosque mind, 20k is just enough for the eaglets? undecided
who says you have to get rewarded for kicking a ball for your country ? representing your country is honor and reward enough. out of 180 million people you had the honor to be one of the 11 picked. thats the reward itself. its a honor and priviledge to be chosen. and the exposure you got will propel you into greater heights. they need to pay nigeria for the world advertisement they get and not the other way around.
Re: U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 17, 2015
Aystarz:

The only joke here is you. For crying out loud, those lads should be grateful for being given the platform to showcase their talents to the world. Tottenham wants one of our thanks to the privilege given to these players(the lad in question was once a gala seller oo) . I would've argued in favour of scholarships for each one of them, but how many young sportsmen in Nigeria wants to pursue an education these days? All they are interested in is quick money, the fame and the glory. They should thank their stars for having been given the honour to don the green and white.

Do you hear yourself?
Re: U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) by ufo123: 1:10pm On Nov 17, 2015
If this is true, then Amunike should be expecting say 30k or less.
Re: U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 17, 2015
ekefre4:
U kidding right?
Nigeria is nt broke else y would dey b payin senators and ministers dat much money?

Lol...that's the real deal
Re: U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) by Chigold101(m): 1:20pm On Nov 17, 2015
viviangist6:
I Continue to wonder why or is that just a joke , why such Disgrace , Mali players, i know will get something bigger from Their Government why , the champions Getting 20k , that's Not Fair , what going On Or is it because of the #Fuelscarcity ..

source http://viviangist.com/u-17-eaglets-to-receive-20k-each-eaglets-disgraced

Photo Credit Nigerian Pilot Newspaper

Cc; lalasticlala ,ishilove
have you forgotten the days of OBJ? The days of presidential hand shake...
Re: U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) by Chuzee32: 1:21pm On Nov 17, 2015
Its a shame dat afta those boys fought n made d nation proud all dat could be offered to them is #20,000 is dat supposed to be 4 dere transport or wat. Wat a way of honoring our heroes and encouraging young Nigerians . Nigeria is good at celebrating corrupt ppl rather than those who served d nation well. Eaglet d sky is ur starting point
Re: U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) by nigerfine: 1:24pm On Nov 17, 2015
I wonder how newspaper like this survives these days in media... Without any doubt, no government would give this amount. So after the lie someone still buy their paper?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Displays Beers From 32 Countries Participating At The World Cup / Etebo Replies A Fan Who Said He Played Rubbish Against Croatia / Benjamin Pavard's Goal Voted As The Best Of The 2018 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.