Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1722 Views)

Most Girls Has Body Odour Why? / 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You Have A Friend That Keeps Going Back To The Ex / She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 17, 2015
Re: . by ojeota(f): 1:04pm On Nov 17, 2015
You can ask buhari that question.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 17, 2015
Gr8Adedayo:
Hello fellow Nairalanders. I have this friend (a lady) Whenever she comes around me, I always sense an unpleasant smell oozing out from her body. It is apparent that she isn't keen on the personal hygiene thing. The problem here is that some guys already know this and they say it not to her hearing. Some even make mockery of her. I remember a guy in my secondary school days, he also had the same issue. All I did then was to avoid him whenever he tried to come close to me and yes, we talked about it in school till he heard and cried all day. I felt sorry for him and it was like a magic- He changed. I think these people with body odour don't know they have it because if they know how repugnant the smell is, they would have done something about it. Bad breath, smelly clothes, smelly sweat, smelly armpit, smelly everything (spits sad )

I really wish I could walk up to her and tell her but I can't imagine it. Like am I going to say, "Chioma, errrmm, I want to tell you that, eeerrmmm, you dey smell and ...."? I can't even imagine it.

Please dear Nairalanders, how can something like this be brought to the friend's notice without offending the person?

Sorry this comes under the Romance. I don't know where else to put it. Thanks for the anticipated sensible response.

Cc Lalasticala

it depends on how close u guys are, the thing is if I were in your shoes too I would be confused and scared of telling her, but since u are a guy if u tell her she might not take it too personal goodluck
Re: . by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 17, 2015

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 17, 2015
esosa993:

it depends on how close u guys are, the thing is if I were in your shoes too I would be confused and scared of telling her, but since u are a guy if u tell her she might not take it too personal goodluck
Hmmm, how to tell her is the big deal. Anyway thanks.
Re: . by elantraceey(f): 1:11pm On Nov 17, 2015
If you're truly her friend, you'll tell her politely or get a nice roll on and body spray for her and just tell her to bath more frequently and give more attention to her personal hygiene and she'll get the gist.

It's insulting to discuss it others before telling her, you can help her out of it , she might not even know she has it because of friends like you who never tells her.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 17, 2015
elantraceey:
If you're truly her friend, you'll tell her politely or get a nice roll on and body spray for her and just tell her to bath more frequently and give more attention to her personal hygiene and she'll get the gist.
Brilliant! I really appreciate this suggestion. Action+words. It will go a long way. Thanks. I'll go by this.
Re: . by NarnieSnyper(m): 1:17pm On Nov 17, 2015
Whenever she comes around, just put on a gas mask, She'l get d message.

Warning: any outcome is at owner's risk
Re: . by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 17, 2015
Gr8Adedayo:
Hmmm, how to tell her is the big deal. Anyway thanks.

just summon up courage and tell her, if she's free with u she won't take it personal.... am not supposed to say it here but I used to be a living example of someone who had a mouth odour, but now am free did some online research and now I can talk freely in public, I remembered back then in secondary school when someone insulted me with it I cried my eyes sore.... but its better u tell her so she can do something about it than for her to have a quarrel with someone and be insulted with her issue.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 17, 2015
Have got a friend who had a skin irritation. An ex actually...I notice he inches his bum too offends and sometimes uncontrollably (with style anyways) not of us talked abt it cos I don't want to embarrass so I bought him a skin cream and soap and gave it to him, told him it was meant for a friend who didn't cum along to get it, but u cn take it instead he stylishly took it and soonext problem solved..nobody talked abt it.

Another guy a lot have a sweaty skin and because of dat body sometimes doesn't smell nice because of the sweat and all...gave him spray and roll on and also a long lasting perfume as a gift from me to him...whenever he sweats instead of an obnoxious smell...he smells the perfume's smell. Problem solved.

Sometimes u might wanna take abt it, sometimes u might choose not to, so best tin go to the customer store and ask den from body treatment cream, soap and all...from body odour...give it to her as a gift to u. Tell her how pretty she looks and how amazingly she will be looking if she uses the stuff u buy and keep herself "more" clean...anybody dat feels embarrassed over dis analysis has self esteem problems smiley

Goodluck
Re: . by donholy28(m): 1:24pm On Nov 17, 2015
Only ur friend will tell u that ur month is smelling...op just tell her...its for her own good

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 17, 2015
NarnieSnyper:
Whenever she comes around, just put on a gas mask, She'l get d message.

Warning: any outcome is at owner's risk
Lol. Smh
Re: . by Cutehector(m): 1:32pm On Nov 17, 2015
Buy her deodorants, and a perfume...

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 17, 2015
esosa993:

just summon up courage and tell her, if she's free with u she won't take it personal.... am not supposed to say it here but I used to be a living example of someone who had a mouth odour, but now am free did some online research and now I can talk freely in public, I remembered back then in secondary school when someone insulted me with it I cried my eyes sore.... but its better u tell her so she can do something about it than for her to have a quarrel with someone and be insulted with her issue.
Touchy . I will do that asap. Thanks. GOD BLESS
Re: . by voyy: 1:40pm On Nov 17, 2015
[quote author=ojeota post=40114554]You can ask buhari that question.[/qu
try nd outsmart ur stupidity for once, Op needs a sensible advise/response nd nt a silly comment.

@Op just sit her down nd talk to her jokingly with love.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 17, 2015
zaragal:
Have got a friend who had a skin irritation. An ex actually...I notice he inches his bum too offends and sometimes uncontrollably (with style anyways) not of us talked abt it cos I don't want to embarrass so I bought him a skin cream and soap and gave it to him, told him it was meant for a friend who didn't cum along to get it, but u cn take it instead he stylishly took it and soonext problem solved..nobody talked abt it.

Another guy a lot have a sweaty skin and because of dat body sometimes doesn't smell nice because of the sweat and all...gave him spray and roll on and also a long lasting perfume as a gift from me to him...whenever he sweats instead of an obnoxious smell...he smells the perfume's smell. Problem solved.

Sometimes u might wanna take abt it, sometimes u might choose not to, so best tin go to the customer store and ask den from body treatment cream, soap and all...from body odour...give it to her as a gift to u. Tell her how pretty she looks and how amazingly she will be looking if she uses the stuff u buy and keep herself "more" clean...anybody dat feels embarrassed over dis analysis has self esteem problems smiley

Goodluck
I'm Wowed. Never thought of this. Well, that's why I av brilliant fellows like you on NL unlike that uncultured idiot who dropped trash in a vain quest to be FTC. Thanks so much. I'm beyond inspired.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 17, 2015
Cutehector:
Buy her deodorants, and a perfume...
Right away sire. Salute!
Re: . by Michellla(f): 3:19pm On Nov 17, 2015
Dude! You will definitely hurt her feelings if you go blunt on this.
Instead, buy her gifts of scented soaps, perfumes...you know....toiletries that would help chase the odour away. You've got to be tactical man!
You gotta help her do this without embarrassing or hurting her feelings. Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 17, 2015
ojeota:
You can ask buhari that question.
My own Booohari? sad

Re: . by CaroLyner(f): 3:39pm On Nov 17, 2015
I wouldn't worry that much about delicacy or their feelings cause you mean to help them.

I would quietly hand them a deodorant and tell them this might work better than what they're using, and that what they're using isn't working well.

2 Likes

Re: . by misspicy(f): 3:55pm On Nov 17, 2015
Op is she fat?

no goat should quote trash here am only asking a question
Re: . by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 17, 2015
[quote author=misspicy post=40120119]Op is she fat? Lmao. Using your imagination grin but hell to the No.
Re: . by misspicy(f): 4:11pm On Nov 17, 2015
Gr8Adedayo:
grin
then that girl is dirty...common tell her to bath morning,afternoon and night with soap and sponge and she should use only deodorant not perfume....no easy way about it,just tell it to her

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 17, 2015
Ooooooboyyyyyy

Re: . by duduade: 6:30pm On Nov 17, 2015
Get a new sim... and send text messages anonymously to her. ..

(1) (Reply)

Did I Rape Or Attempted To Molest Her? / Chidinma Pleas Can U Piss In Ma Mout ??? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.