Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,817 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

Picture Of The Scorpion I Killed In My Compound - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Picture Of The Scorpion I Killed In My Compound (530 Views)

Mum Ignored Her Crying Daughter Who Had A Live Scorpion In Her Shoes. See Why / See The Snake I Killed In The Midnight (pics) / See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of The Scorpion I Killed In My Compound by carbonmonoxide: 1:30pm On Nov 17, 2015
Guys see the scorpion I killed in my compound yesterday night....

Please how do I get this things away from my vicinity and how dangerous is this black one??

P.S; I took the picture when it was alive and could not take the dead picture cos I gruesomely smashed it with my timbaland shoe....

Re: Picture Of The Scorpion I Killed In My Compound by estherdim: 1:31pm On Nov 17, 2015
wer pinchure undecided
Re: Picture Of The Scorpion I Killed In My Compound by ify84(m): 1:35pm On Nov 17, 2015
Show us ur timberland shoe join...
Re: Picture Of The Scorpion I Killed In My Compound by PresVA: 1:42pm On Nov 17, 2015
Lol @ timberland shoe... you should hv showed us the smashed one like that na... cheesy

All these scorpion threads, thought scorpions are prevalent in rainy season undecided

Op, you can get stuffs like this away by being clean, such that there'll be no hiding place for such in your house...
Re: Picture Of The Scorpion I Killed In My Compound by Lovexme(m): 1:44pm On Nov 17, 2015
Another Scorpion killer today. Ok continue.
Re: Picture Of The Scorpion I Killed In My Compound by winetapper: 1:48pm On Nov 17, 2015
Re: Picture Of The Scorpion I Killed In My Compound by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 17, 2015
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Your Marriage Failed Doesn't Mean Your Child's Marriage Will Fail / 5 Reasons Why Nigerian Women Stay In Abusive Marriages / Scary Thoughts Every Parent Has

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.