Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,135 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Kogi Polls: Police Uncover Plan To Dress Thugs In Police Uniform - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Polls: Police Uncover Plan To Dress Thugs In Police Uniform (15028 Views)

Bola Ilori Beaten Up By Political Thugs In Ondo, His Clothes & Underwear Torn / Lifeless Body Of Aaron Douye Audu, A PDP Agent Killed By Thugs In Bayelsa(pics / Kogi Polls: Ajetachi Community Under Fire,wada Blurted Out, Wife's Name Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Polls: Police Uncover Plan To Dress Thugs In Police Uniform by neweraomo: 4:15pm On Nov 17, 2015
end time state undecided
Re: Kogi Polls: Police Uncover Plan To Dress Thugs In Police Uniform by SosaMontana(m): 4:16pm On Nov 17, 2015
Re: Kogi Polls: Police Uncover Plan To Dress Thugs In Police Uniform by HirstMOG(m): 4:16pm On Nov 17, 2015
NOTRIBE:
PLEASE IF YOU WANT TO REGISTER IN NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF MASTURBATORS{NAM}....CALL.08037669812(dont flash) IT IS SAFER TO MASTURBATE THAN TO BE GAY OR HAVE SEXX...NO RISK OF STD, NO HEARTBREAK..IT IS YOU AND YOUR BODY....please be serious my battery have been going flat because of excessive flash calls.

Please if anyone is close to this dude's family should see the parents as soon as possible cos, na small small madness de start. He's a brother in need kindly help him.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Polls: Police Uncover Plan To Dress Thugs In Police Uniform by NOTRIBE: 4:18pm On Nov 17, 2015
ok ooo, the money you spend on treating STD and ABORTION plus your health...prevention is cheaper than cure..masturbation is safer.i know you have been doing it in a crude manner,but we can teach you modern technique lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
CR77:
Holy Ghost fire cool
Re: Kogi Polls: Police Uncover Plan To Dress Thugs In Police Uniform by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 17, 2015
End time party n pesident(apc)
Re: Kogi Polls: Police Uncover Plan To Dress Thugs In Police Uniform by NOTRIBE: 4:21pm On Nov 17, 2015
I KNOW YOU MASTURBATE...THAT IS WHY YOU ARE FEELING THIS WAY..PLS COME AND REGISTER..I STAY IN IKOYI
HirstMOG:

Please if anyone is close to this dude's family should see the parents as soon as possible cos, na small small madness de start. He's a brother in need kindly help him.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Polls: Police Uncover Plan To Dress Thugs In Police Uniform by Dan2j(m): 4:26pm On Nov 17, 2015
CR77:
Thugs in police uniform Very interesting cool

APC at work cool
PDP at work..na PDP dey rule Kogi..Governor Wada na pdp man
Re: Kogi Polls: Police Uncover Plan To Dress Thugs In Police Uniform by Epimetheus(m): 4:27pm On Nov 17, 2015
NOTRIBE:
PLEASE IF YOU WANT TO REGISTER IN NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF MASTURBATORS{NAM}....CALL.08037669812(dont flash) IT IS SAFER TO MASTURBATE THAN TO BE GAY OR HAVE SEXX...NO RISK OF STD, NO HEARTBREAK..IT IS YOU AND YOUR BODY....please be serious my battery have been going flat because of excessive flash calls.

Lwkmd! This is interesting! If I may ask, what will be the mission of this organization? Experience sharing? cheesy
Just so you know, you don't need a partner to masturbate, talk less of an associate.
Re: Kogi Polls: Police Uncover Plan To Dress Thugs In Police Uniform by HirstMOG(m): 4:27pm On Nov 17, 2015
NOTRIBE:
I KNOW YOU MASTURBATE...THAT IS WHY YOU ARE FEELING THIS WAY..PLS COME AND REGISTER..I STAY IN IKOYI

I don't know whether you are a f/m, but if you are a female, hit me up lemme make you forget masturbation. You can never satisfy yourself.
Re: Kogi Polls: Police Uncover Plan To Dress Thugs In Police Uniform by ezeagu(m): 4:28pm On Nov 17, 2015
So they're dressing police in police uniform basically?

1 Like

Re: Kogi Polls: Police Uncover Plan To Dress Thugs In Police Uniform by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 17, 2015
Hmmm. It is well
Re: Kogi Polls: Police Uncover Plan To Dress Thugs In Police Uniform by ayinde2ade(m): 4:31pm On Nov 17, 2015
Hello Ladies n Gentlemen....I bring u good news,do u av any idea what payrefe is?......no?...ok Payfere is a referral website that pay u $25 for signup and $10 for any referral u do for more info about their company u can click here»»»» http://PayRefe.net/index.php?ref=316198
Re: Kogi Polls: Police Uncover Plan To Dress Thugs In Police Uniform by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 17, 2015
Let the highest rigger wins.
Re: Kogi Polls: Police Uncover Plan To Dress Thugs In Police Uniform by megabyte2(f): 4:32pm On Nov 17, 2015
CR77:
Holy Ghost fire cool
cheesy cheesy
Re: Kogi Polls: Police Uncover Plan To Dress Thugs In Police Uniform by NOTRIBE: 4:34pm On Nov 17, 2015
GERROUT!!!...I PREFER FEMALE ASSOCIATES,I HAVE OVER 3000 MALE APLLICANTS ALREADY WAITNG FOR TUTORIALS, BUT I NEED FEMALE APPLICANTS
Epimetheus:

Lwkmd! This is interesting! If I may ask, what will be the mission of this organization? Experience sharing? cheesy
Just so you know, you don't need a partner to masturbate, talk less of an associate.
Re: Kogi Polls: Police Uncover Plan To Dress Thugs In Police Uniform by Adebowale89(m): 4:37pm On Nov 17, 2015
and he still divulging their new plan again. can't they keep secret&plans at times to achieve their aims

the problem of security is the inability to keep secret. thugs will surely get a new idea

be wise man

1 Like

Re: Kogi Polls: Police Uncover Plan To Dress Thugs In Police Uniform by Akebe83: 4:39pm On Nov 17, 2015
PDP hand work, Wada must go back to his village

Regard

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Polls: Police Uncover Plan To Dress Thugs In Police Uniform by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 17, 2015
what is with this people that believe they must cheat?
Re: Kogi Polls: Police Uncover Plan To Dress Thugs In Police Uniform by djWALE(m): 4:42pm On Nov 17, 2015
Make cool cash in dollars each minutehttp://PayRefe.net/index.php?ref=323033
Re: Kogi Polls: Police Uncover Plan To Dress Thugs In Police Uniform by blessednamso: 4:43pm On Nov 17, 2015
NOTRIBE:
Masturbation is d worst sin you can ever get into. Even wen u r married the effect or act will remain .There is an evil spirit backing it up. No sane person dare engage in what the Almighty God calls uncleanness. Repent and run to Jesus Christ today so that His BLOOD can wash u , make u clean from all unrighteousness and destroy that yoke of bondage n slavery. Hell remains d final destiny for those who refuse to repent
Re: Kogi Polls: Police Uncover Plan To Dress Thugs In Police Uniform by jamace(m): 4:44pm On Nov 17, 2015
kennygee:
Audu is not the best option but he is better than Wada.

Wada was hoping to use the Bail out fund for campaign.

Wada must Go.
Audu uses thugs. Wada has not been associated with thugs.
Re: Kogi Polls: Police Uncover Plan To Dress Thugs In Police Uniform by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 17, 2015
YOUR ENTIRE FAMILIES ARE IN END TIME STATE FOOOL.
neweraomo:
end time state undecided
Re: Kogi Polls: Police Uncover Plan To Dress Thugs In Police Uniform by neweraomo: 4:49pm On Nov 17, 2015
guest12345:
YOUR ENTIRE FAMILIES ARE IN END TIME STATE FOOOL.
hahhaaa grin
Re: Kogi Polls: Police Uncover Plan To Dress Thugs In Police Uniform by jamace(m): 4:50pm On Nov 17, 2015
I learnt the thugs in Kogi State are jubilating because their master, Audu is around again. Wada rendered thugs useless since became gov because he does not patronise them.

Blame Audu for the appearance of thugs in Kogi politics.
Re: Kogi Polls: Police Uncover Plan To Dress Thugs In Police Uniform by tayoxx(m): 4:55pm On Nov 17, 2015
Yes exactly the same thing dey did last election...friday makama we no you...hes a member of pdp in the state house assembly..ibro boy
Re: Kogi Polls: Police Uncover Plan To Dress Thugs In Police Uniform by Infinitikoncept(m): 5:17pm On Nov 17, 2015
waec2:
We sell amazing Cheap MTN, ETISALAT, GLO, &
AIRTEL data
at a reduced price. No need to pay ridiculous prices to
stingy networks. Data can be used on all device.
1. 500MB at N600
2. 1GB at N750
3. 2GB at N1,000
4. 3GB at N1,200
5. 4GB at N1,500
6. 5GB at N1,800
7. 6GB at N2,100
8. 7GB at N2,400
9. 8GB at N2,700
10. 9GB at N 3,000
11. 10GB at N3,300
12. 11GB at N3,600
13. 12GB at N3,900
CALL on 0 7 0 3 7 6 3 6 7 2 4. For purchase....
How are we so sure?
Re: Kogi Polls: Police Uncover Plan To Dress Thugs In Police Uniform by DTOBS(m): 5:49pm On Nov 17, 2015
kennygee:
Audu is not the best option but he is better than Wada.

Wada was hoping to use the Bail out fund for campaign.

Wada must Go.
Miss,Read yourself! "Audu is not the best option,but better than wada".
Grow up...With this kind of thinking, our democracy can never grow
Re: Kogi Polls: Police Uncover Plan To Dress Thugs In Police Uniform by ralphblac(m): 7:09pm On Nov 17, 2015
Khez:
Him for kukuma carry all our security agencis headquarters go kogi for one election....

Ndi ara! grin
no tell me say you get evil plan o

1 Like

Re: Kogi Polls: Police Uncover Plan To Dress Thugs In Police Uniform by Henovy: 7:13pm On Nov 17, 2015
What do you expect when that south west governor went a visiting? He hopes to replicate the ''-k-tigate'' phenomenom in Kogi. Buhari must shine eye ooo.
Re: Kogi Polls: Police Uncover Plan To Dress Thugs In Police Uniform by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 17, 2015
Why kogi of all places?
Re: Kogi Polls: Police Uncover Plan To Dress Thugs In Police Uniform by bashydemy(m): 7:41pm On Nov 17, 2015
CR77:
Thugs in police uniform Very interesting cool

APC at work cool
The world know that what PDP want to do, Security will be fully on ground.. Also security must chase out Fayose and any PDP bigwig who is not from Kogi state out before friday.
Re: Kogi Polls: Police Uncover Plan To Dress Thugs In Police Uniform by bashydemy(m): 7:43pm On Nov 17, 2015
NOTRIBE:
What is this? what's the world turning into. OMG.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gov. Makinde Appoints Tara Adefope As DG Due Process / Peter Obi: Nigeria Must Cut Cost Of Governance To Exit Recession (Video) / Ogun Residents Cry Out Over Bad Roads, Accuse Government Of Abandonment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.