Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,684 members, 7,809,587 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

When You Lied On Your Resume About Being Proficient In Excel (pics) - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / When You Lied On Your Resume About Being Proficient In Excel (pics) (68777 Views)

Exposed:yoruba Lied On The First Lawyer In Nigeria ! / 5 Tiny Changes That Make Your Resume Easy For Recruiters To Skim!! / NNPC Staff: Resume Before 8am Or Stay At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Lied On Your Resume About Being Proficient In Excel (pics) by Ramos16(m): 8:53pm On Nov 17, 2015
Icecomrade:
Lolz

During my interview with a commercial bank in 2008, I stated I know how to use Microsoft word and Excel

I prayed they wouldn't ask me to practicalize like some of the candidates that went in before me.

I learnt on the job afterwards. Right now am a guru.

I don't think I have anyone on Nairaland who can challenge me

lets have a typing speed contest tomorrow
Re: When You Lied On Your Resume About Being Proficient In Excel (pics) by onosprince(m): 8:55pm On Nov 17, 2015
bettercreature:
You are very handsome tho

Thank you
Re: When You Lied On Your Resume About Being Proficient In Excel (pics) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 17, 2015
Icecomrade:
Lolz

During my interview with a commercial bank in 2008, I stated I know how to use Microsoft word and Excel

I prayed they wouldn't ask me to practicalize like some of the candidates that went in before me.

Bro,
Don't think so
I learnt Microsoft and Excel to the last extent,
Besides, I teach
Re: When You Lied On Your Resume About Being Proficient In Excel (pics) by spicy244(f): 9:00pm On Nov 17, 2015
bettercreature:
Hmmmm are you saying you've PM that guy

PM which guy? I neva checked his profile not to talk of PM....well just telling u 14yrs is real
Re: When You Lied On Your Resume About Being Proficient In Excel (pics) by bettercreature(m): 9:03pm On Nov 17, 2015
spicy244:

PM which guy? I neva checked his profile not to talk of PM....well just telling u 14yrs is real
You are interested and that is why you are so concern about him,you are pretty as well tho
Re: When You Lied On Your Resume About Being Proficient In Excel (pics) by samuelson06(m): 9:10pm On Nov 17, 2015
Icecomrade:
Lolz

Can I challenge you with a simple problem ?
Re: When You Lied On Your Resume About Being Proficient In Excel (pics) by abbey621(m): 9:19pm On Nov 17, 2015
There's a difference between fluent and proficient. To say you are a professional in Excel means that you are able to use Macros excellently switching from data fields to graphs and pivot tables. Until you can covert a 3,000 page spreadsheet into graphs, you are probably just average. Until you can use shortcuts such as "Ctrl+C | Alt+E+S+V" I would not mention the word proficient!
Re: When You Lied On Your Resume About Being Proficient In Excel (pics) by tk4rd: 9:21pm On Nov 17, 2015
Icecomrade:
Lolz

Are you good in external add-ons and VBAs and Macros.??
Re: When You Lied On Your Resume About Being Proficient In Excel (pics) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 17, 2015
micayo:

They are both easy. All you have to do is know the formula and let them become part of you. You can also inbox me for more details that is if you want the help.

Formula That's mathematics now embarassed
Re: When You Lied On Your Resume About Being Proficient In Excel (pics) by tonytony208(m): 9:23pm On Nov 17, 2015
Icecomrade:
Lolz

I can challenge you. I play around with Microsoft word everyday of my life. I mean everyday. You wan bet am?
Re: When You Lied On Your Resume About Being Proficient In Excel (pics) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 9:23pm On Nov 17, 2015
Icecomrade:
Lolz

guy don't be too sure, i am a lover of MS Excel, i use it to do most if not all of my office work, it's fun understanding how excel works, i use to dislike maths but working on Excel, over the years had made me fallen in love with mathematics all over again.
Re: When You Lied On Your Resume About Being Proficient In Excel (pics) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 17, 2015
ChynoBEATS:

Dear youtube can be of help ...

Yea I once tried that and I was good smiley
Re: When You Lied On Your Resume About Being Proficient In Excel (pics) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 17, 2015
maxti:

Trust me. Excel is as simple as commenting on Nairaland.

Is it as easy as making FTC
Re: When You Lied On Your Resume About Being Proficient In Excel (pics) by ChynoBEATS: 9:27pm On Nov 17, 2015
Eyekandi:

Yea I once tried that and I was good smiley
I'm glad you did smiley

1 Like

Re: When You Lied On Your Resume About Being Proficient In Excel (pics) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 17, 2015
figo05:

come let me make u perfect

smiley
Re: When You Lied On Your Resume About Being Proficient In Excel (pics) by rien05(f): 9:28pm On Nov 17, 2015
If you know someone who is seeking a job as a cleaner pls let them send their name,gender,location,age and phone number to rita.b@smartcleaning-ng.com
Re: When You Lied On Your Resume About Being Proficient In Excel (pics) by aolumaxi(m): 9:47pm On Nov 17, 2015
Icecomrade:
Lolz

I will challenge u wid my eyes closed on word...
Re: When You Lied On Your Resume About Being Proficient In Excel (pics) by stevedeey(m): 9:48pm On Nov 17, 2015
Enesi47:
no be horizon in ikeja, their charge is too much
lol..yea, its true ....based on d economic situation of d country. But do you know @new horizon, you are nt only learning a course bt with a chance to write professional exam and get international certification on any choosen course.
Re: When You Lied On Your Resume About Being Proficient In Excel (pics) by Softhands(m): 10:01pm On Nov 17, 2015
Icecomrade:
Lolz

Do you write Macros? If you do, then let's challenge.
Re: When You Lied On Your Resume About Being Proficient In Excel (pics) by Omed(m): 10:02pm On Nov 17, 2015
Lol
Re: When You Lied On Your Resume About Being Proficient In Excel (pics) by maxti: 10:13pm On Nov 17, 2015
Easier than that.

Eyekandi:

Is it as easy as making FTC

1 Like

Re: When You Lied On Your Resume About Being Proficient In Excel (pics) by Davland(m): 10:23pm On Nov 17, 2015
U go dey move mouse,con dey find cursor for screen grin grin
Re: When You Lied On Your Resume About Being Proficient In Excel (pics) by 900warriorz: 12:02am On Nov 18, 2015
another President Buhari on the hot seat! grin
yab me at your own peril....grin

nairaland, ya not good ooo! I typed dullardinh* and una change am to my president name! I go tell sai baba!
Re: When You Lied On Your Resume About Being Proficient In Excel (pics) by Nobody: 3:08am On Nov 18, 2015
maybe he is not use to the operating system grin grin grin................... i love window 9 scatter cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Lied On Your Resume About Being Proficient In Excel (pics) by johnsonjosbles(m): 3:59am On Nov 18, 2015
I can chalenge you! 2+2 oya give me ans. Lol
Icecomrade:
Lolz

Re: When You Lied On Your Resume About Being Proficient In Excel (pics) by Ramos16(m): 5:23am On Nov 18, 2015
3rdlegxxx:

guy don't be too sure, i am a lover of MS Excel, i use it to do most if not all of my office work, it's fun understanding how excel works, i use to dislike maths but working on Excel, over the years had made me fallen in love with mathematics all over again.
lol, what you are falling in love with is elementary math/stat, trust me, real math is e^100 of excel maths
Re: When You Lied On Your Resume About Being Proficient In Excel (pics) by soukroy(m): 5:46am On Nov 18, 2015
Hot sweat plus Hot seat

Check out this link
http://theyouthjob.com/index.php?ref=6316

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mikano Sacks Over 600 Staff / Oil Companies In Nigeria And Their Staff Entry Salary / Degrees With Lowest Employment Prospects In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.