Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,459 members, 7,836,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Born To Bleep? How Many Of You See Fucking As Food? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Born To Bleep? How Many Of You See Fucking As Food? (964 Views)

What Drug Can I Take To Bleep Her Well Please Tell Me / I Caught My Senior Brother Fucking Our Neighbour's Wife / If You Are Fucking More Than One Guy You Are A Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Born To Bleep? How Many Of You See Fucking As Food? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 17, 2015
I have over heard people saying that they where born to Bleep, can't do without sex, sex is medicinal etc.

Now even here in NL, some even named themselves "born2fuck" etc

How many of you feel the same way here?

As for me sex is good between two lovers not fucking just for the pleasure.

But I will like to hear from you all
Re: Born To Bleep? How Many Of You See Fucking As Food? by tosyne2much(m): 5:49pm On Nov 17, 2015
Hmmmm !!!
Re: Born To Bleep? How Many Of You See Fucking As Food? by misspicy(f): 5:51pm On Nov 17, 2015
mtchwwwwe
Re: Born To Bleep? How Many Of You See Fucking As Food? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 17, 2015
I see sex more as a drug, but in this case, a good drug that comes in different variety. Some people believe a user should stick to one type, others believe a user can dabble between different types. But there comes a certain stage when every user must stick to just one drug.

This drug only begins to do damage when the user begins abusing it or becomes too addicted to it.
When a user becomes addicted to it, he begins to crave for different types of this drug and is no longer contented with one type, especially when this type isn't readily available.

1 Like

Re: Born To Bleep? How Many Of You See Fucking As Food? by Omotayor123(f): 5:53pm On Nov 17, 2015
cry

1 Like

Re: Born To Bleep? How Many Of You See Fucking As Food? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 17, 2015
there's a difference between sex and love making.

1 Like

Re: Born To Bleep? How Many Of You See Fucking As Food? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 17, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
there's a difference between sex and love making.

What's the difference? I am curious.
Re: Born To Bleep? How Many Of You See Fucking As Food? by obiorathesubtle: 5:56pm On Nov 17, 2015
undecided mehn. As you talk this thing now. Toto don dy hungry me to fÙck

1 Like

Re: Born To Bleep? How Many Of You See Fucking As Food? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 17, 2015
Decker:

. . . . how old are you?

1 Like

Re: Born To Bleep? How Many Of You See Fucking As Food? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 17, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

how old are you?

How does this answer my question?
Re: Born To Bleep? How Many Of You See Fucking As Food? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 17, 2015
sadsadsad

most guys see sex as food.

1 Like

Re: Born To Bleep? How Many Of You See Fucking As Food? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 17, 2015
Decker:

How does this answer my question?
. . . . it has a lot to do with the question.
Re: Born To Bleep? How Many Of You See Fucking As Food? by Amastermovic(m): 6:09pm On Nov 17, 2015
Hmmm y ladies full this thread like this see as them dey pretend.. ODF... O do fooo..... When bleeping them u hear sound like Jeez for jesus... Oh no baby... More... It's touching my intestine

1 Like

Re: Born To Bleep? How Many Of You See Fucking As Food? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 17, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

it has a lot to do with the question.

It doesn't have anything to do with any question. When I asked you that question, I already knew what your answer was going to be; Defining sex in terms of partners who weren't in love and defining love making in terms of partners who loved each other, and who shared deep emotional understanding of both their love and bond. I know all this. But let's just say I was hungry for a little argument, but you ended it before It started by asking that silly question.

There isn't any difference between the two terms. It's just a case of someone taking two officially synonymous phrases and trying to align a different connotation to each, just to drive home an idea.

In my opinion, they mean the same thing and they are both interchangeable in everyday written and spoken english.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Born To Bleep? How Many Of You See Fucking As Food? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 17, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
sadsadsad

most guys see sex as food.
Girls nko?Na girls fvck pass guyz.A broke guy can't fvck for years because he doesn't have the financial means to entice a girl he likes,hence,he will maintain his position.But a broke girl can fvck any guy.She doesn't need to pay for sex.Guyz are the customers.

1 Like

Re: Born To Bleep? How Many Of You See Fucking As Food? by gamaliel121(m): 8:03pm On Nov 17, 2015
purecrxtal:
I have over heard people saying that they where born to Bleep, can't do without sex, sex is medicinal etc.

Now even here in NL, some even named themselves "born2fuck" etc

How many of you feel the same way here?

As for me sex is good between two lovers not fucking just for the pleasure.

But I will like to hear from you all

"Born2fuck". Mehn I miss that guy ...hehehehehe
Re: Born To Bleep? How Many Of You See Fucking As Food? by joshuamoses101(m): 9:29pm On Nov 17, 2015
Decker:

what's the difference between straffing an olosho and straffing your gf whole you love!!! !! !!

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help ASAP!! / Why It Is Good To Define Your Relationship With A Person / Naija Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.