Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,232 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down (88803 Views)

76yr Old Emir Of Katsina Marries 14yr Old (picture of emir and Habiba) / Before Vice President Osinbajo, The Workaholic, Breaks Down / Willie Obiano Mourns As Husband, Wife & Son Who Died In Awka Accident Are Buried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by donephi(m): 6:57pm On Nov 17, 2015
360ng:

Cant you behave mature for once even if u aint mature?? angry
Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by emmykk(m): 6:58pm On Nov 17, 2015
teeboila:
If she returns our stolen money her cancer will disappear.......Nigerians are not smiling.

I'm not afraid of death cos i know everybody will die but i'm afraid of poverty cos not everyone will be rich.
since all minister of petroluem are classify as thief,soon president buhari will follow .

He want to manage cost but decids to be petroluem minister and not minister of agriculture.

Only him will be account to himself and some idiots online are talking about diazies

1 Like

Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by 360ng: 6:58pm On Nov 17, 2015
prettythicksme:
Person dey bear lasisi,u say make he behave mature? shocked never!maybe in his next life! grin grin

Haba.. This guy is really getting out of hand..
Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by MrPresident1: 6:59pm On Nov 17, 2015
Our money, our money, our money...

Diezani did not steal anybody's father's money.

Abi na your papa money she steal?

Nigeria, country of liars and dishonest people.

2 Likes

Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by naijamakossa(m): 6:59pm On Nov 17, 2015
Busolami2015:
Hmmm hmmm.
Afraid of buhari
hope your son will ask your husband same question,,,,

1 Like

Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by 360ng: 6:59pm On Nov 17, 2015
LexMacquin:

I tire oo! Lol! #EndTimists

Its so annoying

1 Like

Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by Mznaett: 7:00pm On Nov 17, 2015
Omg! I just dun wana believe my booster could be this illshocked
Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 7:00pm On Nov 17, 2015
Lord pls lay your healing hands upon her In Jesus Name-Amen!

1 Like

Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by snryockris(m): 7:01pm On Nov 17, 2015
Some folks here are stupid and heartless. The same way Allison is accused by most of us here as a thief and yet nt convicted by any Nigerian court, so also is Amaechi accused and yet he claims he is innocent. Well, let he who hasn't sin be d first to throw a stone...wish u quick recovery madam

3 Likes

Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by demmy(m): 7:01pm On Nov 17, 2015
Someone better tell her or her relatives to contact Dr. Sebi. The great black doctor will cure her in no time. She is welcome in advance.

http://www.drsebiscellfood.com/
Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by Sodiumdawg: 7:01pm On Nov 17, 2015
See as she wan resemble JayZ.......
Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by naijamakossa(m): 7:01pm On Nov 17, 2015
Busolami2015:
Hmmm hmmm.
Afraid of buhari
hope your son will ask your husband same question,,,,

1 Like

Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by Idrismusty97(m): 7:01pm On Nov 17, 2015
Awww...So emotional. What would be even more emotional is if she returns the stolen money before she dies.

1 Like

Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by Intendy: 7:02pm On Nov 17, 2015
Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by seniorbros(m): 7:02pm On Nov 17, 2015
Chubhie:
I'm actually wishing her a philosophical Thousand years with each year having fifty thousand days.

Lol, I get it.

1 Like

Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by patreeq50(m): 7:02pm On Nov 17, 2015
End time disease........................ if true anyway.
Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by bibijay123(f): 7:03pm On Nov 17, 2015
Its sad knwing u may lose someone u love at anytime and being powerless to do anything about it
Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by stevecantrell: 7:03pm On Nov 17, 2015
Don't worry Chimezie, whether mummy dies or not there is a huge trust fund set up in your name.
Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 17, 2015
j1mmy:
looks like setup... cancer started the week investigation started...
probably the cancer is allergic to investigations
Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 17, 2015
If this woman really has cancer all she should have done while serving as minister should have been solely for the masses..she should have fought for all of us via many bills to boost the petroleum sector...the truth is many of our politicians still won't learn to do good to the masses knowing that they aren't immune to sickness and death...

But I hope she gets well soon..

1 Like

Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by Idrismusty97(m): 7:05pm On Nov 17, 2015
Gaidenk:
Northerners be happy at this. But na the beautiful Diezani be this? She looks like ET. Cancer sha. Get well soon.
ET!? shocked
Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 17, 2015
360ng:

Haba.. This guy is really getting out of hand..
cheesy cheesy pls accept him like dat grin
Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by sanbells(f): 7:07pm On Nov 17, 2015
You guys should pity her abeg. Do u know wah it means for someone to be near death? The way it is now, money doesn't mean anything to her anymore. What's important now is the life she's fighting for. Even if she did steal, let God judge her. My opinion is they should just cancel this case and allow her fight for her life.
Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by SirLewis(m): 7:07pm On Nov 17, 2015
The evil men do...

1 Like

Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by Aarenasbaba(m): 7:08pm On Nov 17, 2015
Tips of iceberg........ return our money.... else?
Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by Adekunleideology(m): 7:08pm On Nov 17, 2015
ikechukwu354:
please tell your mum to bring back what belongs to the govt. and stop asking us nollywood questions!!! No one does evil and go free...

for those who want to know causes of masturbation click the link, very educative.

www.nairaland.com/2744051/physical-aspects-causes-masturbation
you are mad !
Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by macaranta(m): 7:09pm On Nov 17, 2015
Jeez...is that her photo?
Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 17, 2015
At this point i will not course or insult this woman.God will heal you...you willl carry your grand grand children in good health,your joy will be fulled again.But please try and return the looted funds so that this my prayer can be effective on you.
Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by HRich(m): 7:10pm On Nov 17, 2015
If she dies now, what happen to the money?
Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by Pidggin(f): 7:11pm On Nov 17, 2015
Lord have mercy, see the once beautiful Deiziani cry
Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by HirstMOG(m): 7:11pm On Nov 17, 2015
I guess you should tell him the truth. "YES".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) / Biafra Agitators Burn Two Trailers At Onitsha Head Bridge (Pics) / Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.